Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 63

Author Topic: Wiki-Warfare: Virtual Mortality: v.1.1 (INACTIVE)  (Read 78180 times)

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki-Warfare: Virtual Mortality: v.1.1
« Reply #660 on: December 17, 2019, 10:20:52 am »

Summon the Pain Train and run over the closest to me, and don't stop till I'm out of sight.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: December 17, 2019, 10:50:04 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

They are game/anime accurate, yes. So, for example, a Rider-class Servant with an A in Riding would have +2 to boarding and piloting whatever the hell they've got. They're balanced by, unlike in Fate, being able to be hurt by normal, non-magic humans as well as their bonuses being a set +1/+2/+3 etc buff.

Skills also apply. They are part of a Heroic Spirit.

What you just described for the Command Seals is how they already work, though. The Servant has sentience, but are still obligated to serve you. But they can serve you without the Command Seals. Masters get three Command Spells to force obedience, even in official works like Fate/Zero.

And yes, that big bitch is on the ground and not in space.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: December 17, 2019, 12:06:49 pm »

What you just described for the Command Seals is how they already work, though. The Servant has sentience, but are still obligated to serve you. But they can serve you without the Command Seals. Masters get three Command Spells to force obedience, even in official works like Fate/Zero.
Yeah, I know, I was just asking to be sure since I wasn't sure how familiar with the source material you were.

Edelweiss

• Bay Watcher
  • I have approximate knowledge of exactly nothing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: December 17, 2019, 01:27:07 pm »

Well then. Xiao are we all doin'? Can I add bad puns to my arsenal?

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: December 17, 2019, 02:54:25 pm »

Immediately the kings eyes set upon what he perceives as the largest threat. He was not certain of their ability to bring down that large craft once it got into the air. And yet, a ship that large is not meant to be crewed by one lone man, and its weapons would not be able to hone in on two individuals from so far away. Meanwhile, the fighters themselves where a threat now and could attack without a moments hesitation.
"Archer, we must pull back for now. We will force them to fight on our terms."
Throw up an ice-wall between myself and my foes, then retreat with Archer to a more advantageous position.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: December 17, 2019, 03:35:19 pm »

Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: December 17, 2019, 04:06:35 pm »

Spoiler: Answers (click to show/hide)

Yeah, I know, I was just asking to be sure since I wasn't sure how familiar with the source material you were.

Ah, k. No problem! I know my Fate well enough by now.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: December 17, 2019, 04:38:51 pm »

"Elbereth! The situation is grave..."

Immediate escape route. Anyone who attempts an attack on me gets swarmed by wasps. Get to somewhere where I can't be seen by others.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: December 18, 2019, 03:51:21 pm »

((Bumping for Hotfire, Person, KitRougard, PraiseTalos, and PirateJoe. I know Edel off of Bay12, she'll update after everyone else to start.))

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: December 19, 2019, 02:07:00 pm »

Ah my bad. Should have an action up shortly. Good to see this round up.
Edit: Hahaha, all from the same wiki huh? Well let's see what I can do with this... I'd love to get in the car and get outta here to start recruiting supporters, but I'm honestly not sure how to go about that. Guess I just have to hope I get some better articles.

Shoot Leodanny as many times as I can. Markus does the same.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2019, 02:21:22 pm by Person »
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

Leodanny

• Bay Watcher
  • Ah
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: December 19, 2019, 05:16:10 pm »

((OOC: Where does everyone start? In different locations, next to each other, or something else?))

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: December 19, 2019, 06:05:17 pm »

((OOC: Where does everyone start? In different locations, next to each other, or something else?))
MostlyColumn B. You're all close by eachother, in a circle, but spaced out evenly and not touching eachother.

Leodanny

• Bay Watcher
  • Ah
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: December 19, 2019, 08:39:50 pm »

MostlyColumn B. You're all close by eachother, in a circle, but spaced out evenly and not touching eachother.
((Thanks, editing action a little))

Hotfire90

« Reply #673 on: December 19, 2019, 09:55:06 pm »

((Sorry for being absent, I haven't been feeling well for a while now.)

"I've got a bad feeling about this."

Fight my way to the ship, anyone standing in my way will be shot at or cut with a vibro-blade.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: December 22, 2019, 02:22:56 pm »

((Will post the first turn either today or tomorrow, before Christmas. :) ))

EDIT: Actually I'll update after Christmas, because it wasn't fair of me to not assume people were celebrating.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2019, 11:45:40 pm by Greatness942 »
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 63