Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 58

Author Topic: Divine Fuckery: The End is Nigh  (Read 113737 times)

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: Divine Fuckery: Vibrating and Penetration
« Reply #315 on: December 28, 2018, 12:42:56 pm »

1 power: EAT THE REMAINING SIPHONS AND HARNESS THEIR POWER!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Divine Fuckery: A god game that would make Zeus proud.
« Reply #316 on: December 28, 2018, 01:17:30 pm »

Spoiler: Logic (click to show/hide)
Ow. Crash-landings were bad. But this place? Was. SPECTACULAR.
Commence analysis of these slime-metal superstructures, and see if I can't find a being of this strange place to recruit for my science crew.
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: December 28, 2018, 01:26:14 pm »

Name: Hectorclese the Stout
God level: Minor
Power: 5 - probably
Sphere: Victory and Feasting
Description: The Heartiest of Hearty Boys, the pinnacle of what they can be; big and strong, he's always on the lookout for something to eat. He walks among mortals with a dim glow around him, a clear sign of his deification.
Notes: Smarting over the loss of some Heart Boys in the Food Invasion

Spend 3 power on leading some Hearty Boy raids in the Chaos realm

Continue efforts to build a feasting hall on the Punchship

Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: December 28, 2018, 01:31:09 pm »

I love how Anaconda constantly gets thrown around and turned into machinery while interacting with all the different gods. It definitely makes for a good introductory myth. Speaking of which.

Put 1 power into separating Anaconda's ship from the rest of the Mechaspider Armada and add 100 ships of Mechaspiders to her ship. The Mechaspiders have the same programming as the normal ones, but they will also have to follow Anaconda's orders no matter what. As for the ships, the Mechaspider's first task, as assigned by me, will be to add them onto Anaconda's ship. Use the Staff of Creation to assist me with this.

"Here, let me help you with your problem of being made into machinery constantly."

“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: December 28, 2018, 02:34:55 pm »

Name: Borkle, He-Who-Punches-Your-Face
Sphere: Conflict and battle
Power: 17
Notes: TOO SWOLE TO CONTROL. 115 Hearty Boys, 18 Hard Boys

Boarataur! FUCK YEAH! Offer it a position as the 19th Hard Boy. If it accepts. Welcome it aboard . If it refuses, space it. Continue beating the snot out of the chaos realms. Tell HECTORCLESE I love him, even though he failed. Finally, send a message to Anaconda that if she still wants in on the Punch Crusade she’s plenty welcome.
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: December 28, 2018, 06:26:01 pm »

((Well, I guess there's only one thing left to do.))

The newly awakened Demon of Entropy looked around and had its first thought:
I HUNGER

Challenge Indivita and attempt to consume them. Full power.

If I win, claim my rightful position as Leader of the energy Siphons!

Indivita vibrated mournfully at the immediate and foolish betrayal of the Demon of Entropy. It prepared a witty remark, or two, before realising it had no present way of speaking, and could only continue to vibrate. It decided to solve the issue of communication later, and instead used some of its power to reasborb the Demon of Entropy and its delicious power.

Spoiler: Wager (click to show/hide)

Name: Indivita
God Level: Major
Power: 13
Sphere: Life and Energy
Description: A small, metallic octahedron that smashes mortal realms.
Notes:
In order for me to do these rolls/the power wager if thats what you want, I need an actual number here. Specifically from you, Indivita. "Some" doesn't really give me enough information.
(The "some power" is the amount I used in the Wager spoiler, unless I'm misunderstanding what you're saying.)

Indivita noted the entrance of an intruder to the realm, one that was destroying its creations. It decided to give the Demon of Entropy a chance, and flung "Sucker" at Haku. Indivita then took off, leaving the barrier through the same hole that Haku entered via, and moved to a different part of Akahet, preferably an area devoid of life.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 08:43:22 am by Coolrune206 »
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #321 on: December 28, 2018, 09:00:33 pm »

I HUNGER

Indivita vibrated mournfully at the immediate and foolish betrayal of the Demon of Entropy. It prepared a witty remark, or two, before realising it had no present way of speaking, and could only continue to vibrate. It decided to solve the issue of communication later, and instead used some of its power to reasborb the Demon of Entropy and its delicious power.

Notes:
In order for me to do these rolls/the power wager if thats what you want, I need an actual number here. Specifically from you, Indivita. "Some" doesn't really give me enough information.
(The "some power" is the amount I used in the Wager spoiler, unless I'm misunderstanding what you're saying.)

Indivita noted the entrance of an intruder to the realm, one that was destroying its creations. It decided to give the Demon of Entropy a chance, and flung "Sucker" at Haku. Indivita then took off, leaving the barrier through the same hole that Haku entered via, and moved to a different part of Akahet, preferably an area devoid of life.
Nah I just missed the spoiler thinking it was your sheet for some reason.

Lets see, let me tally some things up.

It looks like Sucker wins due to secret back door power brokering from several other gods. As such, Sucker can choose to do a few things.

1. steal Indivita's Major Godhood and effectively switch places with him.
2. Demote Indivita to minor god
3. Kill indivita, resulting in a standard shuffle of players up the ranks.

Regardless, all power spent on this conflict is now used up so I expect all of you secret backers to remove it from your sheets. Guy who wanted to spend 4 or 1, you spent 4.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: December 28, 2018, 09:12:25 pm »

I HUNGER

Notes:

Nah I just missed the spoiler thinking it was your sheet for some reason.

Lets see, let me tally some things up.

It looks like Sucker wins due to secret back door power brokering from several other gods. As such, Sucker can choose to do a few things.

1. steal Indivita's Major Godhood and effectively switch places with him.
2. Demote Indivita to minor god
3. Kill indivita, resulting in a standard shuffle of players up the ranks.

Regardless, all power spent on this conflict is now used up so I expect all of you secret backers to remove it from your sheets. Guy who wanted to spend 4 or 1, you spent 4.
(Wait, hold on. I understand that the wagering of power is secretive, but I feel that gods should at least publicly disclose which side they're wagering on, just not how much they spend, and that wagering should therefore be part of their action. Otherwise, it's a little bonkers.)
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Divine Fuckery: Its treason then?
« Reply #323 on: December 28, 2018, 11:42:49 pm »

...hold up did we just have a Demigod nuke a MAJOR GOD? Uh.
Oh dear us my survival is unlikely
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: December 28, 2018, 11:48:50 pm »

Otherwise, it's a little bonkers.)
((Given the rest of the game so far and pw's insatiable bloodlust, I assume that's intentional.))

Name: Ultra
God Level: Demi
Power: 3
Description: A magnificent Hearty Boy whose eyes glow with incandescent power.
Notes: -

Well, the Boy Pits didn't work out and now that spider-thing's stolen the Squishy Boy. Perhaps it's best to lead by example.

Follow the other Boys into glorious battle against these Chaos NEEEEEEEEEEERDS! Try to tame some as war beasts and exercise companions.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I wear many masks, none of them have names.
    • View Profile
Re: Divine Fuckery
« Reply #325 on: December 29, 2018, 02:42:00 am »

HATE

Challenge Aigresaur to become a minor god. Wager 5 power.
(To be clear, I asked Blorkle to contribute 3 power to my wager and he appears to have accepted, please don't miss that.)

Spoiler: Anaconda (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 01, 2019, 08:25:28 am by Egan_BW »
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

Ombragon

• Bay Watcher
  • [FLEEQUICK][CRAZED]
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: December 29, 2018, 05:22:28 am »

Spoiler: Vurol (click to show/hide)

"NOW, I WILL DEVOUR"
"Don't destroy our creation in your feast, colour of hunger, and please, don't eat that curry, it will be bad for us"

I uses 1 power to devour the Chittering Wyrm and uses its entrails to create the Star Kraken, an enormous slime

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: December 29, 2018, 05:59:04 am »

Intervene between the Boyz and the chaos. Get them to make love, not war. Sprinkle aphrodisiacs and phermones into the atmosphere.

Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: December 29, 2018, 06:41:35 am »

Craft some armor for myself, then train with my weapon some more.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: December 29, 2018, 07:32:51 am »

[1]
The Giving Boar, apparently no longer in the holiday mood, mates with the Perfect Female and produces a single deformed spawn, The Boarotaur, a hulking humanoid boar creature that seeks nothing but endless conflict and theft. 
((...Pfffffft.

I'm glad nobody else is home besides the cat, because this had me screaming maniacally with laughter.))       
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 58