Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 302 303 [304] 305 306 ... 328

Author Topic: FEF: Wonderful Blessing IC Thread: Epilogue B  (Read 193557 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Wonderful Blessing IC Thread: Chapter 8: The Obligatory Beach Episode
« Reply #4545 on: December 11, 2021, 05:07:08 pm »

"....un...hexed?"
Discordia flinches, a flicker of green over her mouth.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4546 on: December 13, 2021, 03:04:39 am »

"Yeah dude. We unhexed Mammon and now we kinda know what the deal is. Figure it's only fair we get you out from under that curse too."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4547 on: December 14, 2021, 07:39:11 pm »

"....where....are the others?"

As you speak, you can see a caravan pulling up to the far side of the beach, where a man in official-looking armor is talking to Kazuto briefly, before removing the handcuffs on Rena, saying something to her, and then leaving. The rest of Kazuto's team files out of the caravan too, before the caravan speeds off.

"Oh no."

Haruo crosses his arms.
"Well, since I have the authority to give out Emblems....I'd give them to you for free, but I can't do that. So, Keith....I've got one favour to ask. There's a promotion doing a house show in that tent over there to our left. They call themselves New Kaisei Pro Wrestling. They've got some big guys there. One new guy pretty recently, been mopping up the competition. You put a good show, show 'em what the good old days were like for wrestling in Japan, I'll give you the Emblem. Shouldn't be any trouble for you, Wolfhound."

Meanwhile, a familiar face is quietly sitting on her own.
"....."

~~~~Map Start~~~~
Spoiler: Map Info (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 14, 2021, 07:58:20 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4548 on: December 15, 2021, 02:46:49 am »

Keith goes to D3 first.

"Howdy y'all. You two doing OK?"

After exchanging pleasantries with Taro and Borea, Keith turned slightly to point at where he came from.

"We found Discordia, if you guys want to go see her. I'm on my way to crash the NKPW program and show them what a real main-eventer looks like."

"Ten bucks says a certain red-skinned demon had the same idea and is waiting for me, but screw it. I respect the commitment if he is."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #4549 on: December 15, 2021, 04:21:08 am »

"Well, if that's all we gotta do to get an Emblem..."
"... might as well take it easy for today."

Yliss disappears for a good handful of minutes before she is seen walking down the wooden path in clothings more befitting the current scenario: A purple swimsuit.

"When you're at the beach, you gotta swim!"

She casually handwaves at the members of Kazuto's group as she closes in onto the beach, stretching for a few seconds after she arrives at the border between sand and water, then begins to swim at a leisurely pace.

Yliss is at F3 for the purposes of interaction.

adzi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4550 on: December 15, 2021, 11:17:16 am »

"... Wonderful, Yliss. Just blessed." - Momotarou gave Yliss a good ol' fat thumb-up after seeing her in all her glory.
"...I almost forgot how your forehead looked without that headband, frankly. Too bad I didn't get myself a swimsuit, so I'm not gonna go swimming with you... well, maybe we'll go play volleyball later?"

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4551 on: December 15, 2021, 11:30:43 am »

"Heh, obvious Momo reaction is obvious... But yeah, volleyball sounds like an idea. Maybe I'll smash a ball straight into your face so you can claim your inevitable nosebleeding is because of that."

adzi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4552 on: December 15, 2021, 11:37:28 am »

"I don't do nosebleeds, I'm not an anime character... I think?"

"Headshotting me like that won't be easy, as I was thinking about playing on the same side - look there, at the court there's the not-Konosuba duo.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2021, 11:47:12 am by adzi »

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4553 on: December 15, 2021, 04:10:17 pm »

"Hmmm. It is still odd MPHM have an actual calm day."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4554 on: December 15, 2021, 09:32:25 pm »

As Keith approaches Taro and Borea, he notices Taro's hand on top of Borea's as they sit down on the beach, talking between themselves. Judging from the whispered tones, they seem to be talking about something rather intimate.

The moment Keith speaks, however, they jump apart as if jolted by a shock.
"Oh! Haha! Hey, Keith! Heh...uh...yeah. Um...Discordia's here?"
"Oh my! You found Didi? Oh...um....okay. I should see her! Maybe she can fill me in....m-my memory was wiped before I ended up here, you see. Not all of it, just....a day or so. T-Taro and I have been trying to figure out what was going on, but maybe she can help us once we unhex her."
"NKPW, huh? Yeah, heard of them. They're competing for wrestlers with the Midgardian Wrestling Federation. Of course, as all the wrestlers reincarnated in Kaisei, it's not much of a contest. Not that it's much of a promotion, either. Wrestlers don't exactly feel the need to resurrect as wannabe isekai protagonists."
Taro pauses.
"No offense."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4555 on: December 15, 2021, 10:20:19 pm »

"You don't need to tell me I'm a unique case. I guarantee you there is not another Texan boxer-wrestler who grew up in the 80s and died in Japan and then went vampire in this entire planet. Or many Americans in general, really."

For as little as he was interested in romance, though, Keith still knew when he was interrupting something.

"I'll get out of your hair in a minute, but I have a pretty good idea what happened."

"I bet you anything you stood up against whatever Freya's plan was and she and her sycophant sisters not only threw you out but wiped your memory in the bargain. Keeping secrets seems to be her style."

"You're a lot like Serena, you know? I mean that as a compliment. A bit of a ditz, but you got a gold heart in there. You take care of her Akiyama. I trust you can do it."

Giving the pair a thumbs-up, Keith wandered off to C8 and quietly entered, seeing what was up before making a grand entrance.

Aurorix

• Bay Watcher
  • Thief Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #4556 on: December 16, 2021, 02:58:06 am »

Jade had been spacing out for the most part on their trip until the temperature started rising. All her clothing, not to mention the cloak, began to choke her under this heat. Eventually, she grew tired on staying under the main tent so she made her way to the ocean line. The locals here were... strange to say the least but at least she could use this time to enjoy the ocean. Actually, now that she thinks about it, Jade has never went to a beach before. She must say that the view was much better in person than any illustration.

"I don't do nosebleeds, I'm not an anime character... I think?"

"Headshotting me like that won't be easy, as I was thinking about playing on the same side - look there, at the court there's the not-Konosuba duo.

"A lot of these words you people speak here are very foreign to me. Can-no-sue-bus? What does that even mean?"

Jade is at G3 for the purposes of interaction

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4557 on: December 16, 2021, 07:12:42 am »

"A lot of these words you people speak here are very foreign to me. Can-no-sue-bus? What does that even mean?"

"It's a popular show from where Revivians originated from and the two people there are very reminiscent of main characters from said show. I know that it sounds like crazy talk, I'm aware how Generians view us, but you can ask the Goddesses here and they'll confirm that we indeed come from... another planet? Another dimension? Another reality? I don't know the exact level of separation between a Revivian's old life and their new one here..."
"Also you still wanna wear a cloak at the beach? The heat must be unbearable under that thing..."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4558 on: December 16, 2021, 11:35:51 am »

"I-it's not like that!"
"W-what is it like then?"
"Eh?!"

As Taro and Borea squabble, Keith takes off to the NKPW tent.

....as he walks in, the tent is surprisingly packed. There's probably about a hundred people in the tent or so. The tent is pretty large, enough to fit a few bleachers inside and a decent-sized wrestling ring.

"....and the Houston Meteor goes down with a Soaring Slash Kick!"

The thing that catches Keith's eye is a tall, clearly Caucasian, brown-haired man - most likely an American like himself - getting nailed with an enzuigiri, knocking him down, from a smaller goblin, soaring through the ring, a bluish-green luchador mask. He pins his opponent, lifting the leg as the tent counts along for the three-count. The "Houston Meteor" doesn't seem to get back up, and the bell rings.

"And the winner is our very own Midori Mask!"

The audience, particularly the goblins, erupts in applause and cheers. By this point, a few people have noticed Keith, some quietly pointing at him, audibly wondering if they should ask for an autograph. A bored-looking man is sitting at a table behind the bleachers, a line of what looks to Keith like a bunch of jobbers piled up in front of him.

adzi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4559 on: December 16, 2021, 11:45:14 am »

"Also, this name might sound weird, but it's actually a shorthand... well, too bad but you aren't likely going to experience Konosuba as it was..."

"... at least unless some dumbass Revivian has chosen to take his collection of all volumes of the original novel.

"Well, anyway, to avoid the earthly temptations of staring at Yliss' wonderful visage, I think I'm gonna go for a little stroll around. - and so, he walked out, turned right, and... noticed a certain familiar person.

"The world is so small, even this one."

He quietly approached seemingly lost in thoughts Leviatan, then sat on her bench and slid next to her in the "Thinker"-statue-like pose.

"Hellllo there. Looking quite lonely for such a lovely day.

Pages: 1 ... 302 303 [304] 305 306 ... 328