Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 303 304 [305] 306 307 ... 328

Author Topic: FEF: Wonderful Blessing IC Thread: Epilogue B  (Read 192564 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Wonderful Blessing IC Thread: Chapter 8: The Obligatory Beach Episode
« Reply #4560 on: December 16, 2021, 11:59:01 am »

Keith decides to approach the man at the table.

"What's up? These all the guys who couldn't beat Mask?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4561 on: December 16, 2021, 06:47:58 pm »

"Ah, why MPHM not. I got some swimming shorts anyway."
Jarvis moved away for a few minutes, only to return just wearing said shorts...and the mask.
"There MHPM go. At least now I can properly feel the wind."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #4562 on: December 16, 2021, 07:15:21 pm »

Leviathan barely lifts her head to look at Momotarou.
"...I am not in the mood, mortal. You are fortunate I come in peace for the moment."

The bored-looking man lifts an eyebrow.
"We're scouting for talent for the promotion. People we can make a star. Of course..."
He tilts his head.
"....you're that....Wolfhound from Team F, ain't you? A few of our talents grew up on you, too. From home. Said your short career got them into wrestling back on Earth. You don't exactly need to be a star here. Of course, a promotion as small as ours, we could use the boost. What can I do you for today, Mister Wolfhound?"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #4563 on: December 16, 2021, 07:20:22 pm »

Shoes, meanwhile, was at N3, glaring at the ocean as if it'd offended her. Or perhaps that was just what her face looked like.

". . ."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"I guess I was a bigger name than I thought."

Keith chuckled to himself.

"Hell, dude. There's only one reason for a free agent to crash a show. I'm here to wrestle; call it a 'special main event' if you want. Who's your top guy?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4565 on: December 16, 2021, 07:39:44 pm »

The bored looking man raises an eyebrow.
"Well, Midori Mask's our top guy. He holds the Kaisei Intercontinental Heavyweight title. Been feuding with the Houston Meteor; guy's from Texas, like you. Truth be told, since you got big, he's been drawing pretty heavily since people wanted more of the Wolfhound. If you wanna have a go, I can slip you in for the next match. Just give me a few minutes to talk to the guys backstage."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4566 on: December 16, 2021, 08:52:30 pm »

"I hate to show up a fellow Texan but I guess I gotta give the crowd what they want. I want to see what your luchador goblin's made of - a shoot, not a work. If he needs a bit to take a breather I can wait for another match to play out before taking him on. I know how rough it can be to do more than one on the card."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4567 on: December 16, 2021, 09:03:35 pm »

The booker nods.
"A shoot, huh? Well, I'll have to see what he says about that. You've got cred and experience, so I trust you won't mess him up too badly. Which is good; his kids are watching and we need him up for the last match of the day."

He writes down a few things in a book, before closing it and standing up.

"Oh, and since you're doing us a solid, we'll pay you. Our usual daily rate is about 3,000 rhea, but for you....we can do 4,500. I'm sure my bosses won't complain; you showing up'll be such a big draw. Shame it wasn't one of our televised matches; you couldn't kill for that kind of publicity. Just find somewhere to stick by and I'll sort you out."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4568 on: December 16, 2021, 09:17:34 pm »

"Don't worry about either of us getting messed up. We have some good healers on Team F and I can make sure he walks out in better condition than he did when he got here, and if it's me then it's just a learning experience."

Keith looked out at the crowd. It was a small show, sure - pretty much what every single detractor of the sport had in mind when they said 'bingo halls' - but it was still a real show, and he hadn't performed in so long. Well, cut a few promos on their enemies along the journey, and maybe he'd used his skills in/knowledge of the sport to beat the tar out of more than a few of them, but that wasn't the same. Outside of the fight against Airmladre, none of the battles were really in front of a crowd. Or just for fun.

One thing was for sure. It was going to be good to step between those ropes again and look out at the crowd. That was always the best view of the arena.

adzi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4569 on: December 17, 2021, 06:14:35 am »

"...Well, all right, I'm done with playing dumb."

"I believe you remember we've already met in Bastapa, in less favourable circumstances, right? I have a question about your husband, Lord Mammon..."

"...does his head has such glorious sideburns as I? He didn't tell me, he apparently doesn't like his head."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4570 on: December 17, 2021, 03:59:01 pm »

Leviathan stares at Momo.
"....what kind of inane question is that?"

Keith spies the booker talking to Midori Mask, the goblin pointing at Keith and clearly mouthing "holy shit, you want me to face THAT Wolfhound?". Some more rushed speaking and talking, before the luchador just nods at the booker, shakes his hand, seems to mutter a prayer to the Goddesses. The booker hastily heads along backstage.

"Alright, ladies, gents and everyone in between! New Kaisei Pro Wrestling would like to announce a special match! In one corner, our homegrown hero, the Verdant Avenger, the Brawler of Belzerg, the one, the only, Midori Mask!"

Cheers erupt, especially from the young goblins in the audience, some wearing smaller versions of his mask.

"In the other....you all know him. The American Wolfhound, the Savior of Initia, the Ragin' Texan, the Terror of Ishim, Team F's very own Keeeeeeith Piper!"

The crowd gasps, eyes on Keith. They begin erupting into cheers, when Keith notices a few people in the audience dressed like him - though, significantly less muscular than he could ever hope to be, with a few people waving around Team F-themed merchandise. Team F, it seems, has picked up a few fans.

adzi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4571 on: December 17, 2021, 04:30:22 pm »

"...Oh well, gonna go straight to the matter... We've met with Mammon, made him talk about Demogorgia and stuff, and also, thanks to Freya coming to rain on our parade of peace and mutual understanding, had an opportunity to, through an emergent experiment, discover that divine powers of resurrection actually work on demonic races just fine. So, what about the sideburns?"

Aurorix

• Bay Watcher
  • Thief Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #4572 on: December 17, 2021, 05:05:45 pm »

"It's a popular show from where Revivians originated from and the two people there are very reminiscent of main characters from said show. I know that it sounds like crazy talk, I'm aware how Generians view us, but you can ask the Goddesses here and they'll confirm that we indeed come from... another planet? Another dimension? Another reality? I don't know the exact level of separation between a Revivian's old life and their new one here..."

"Eh, I suppose I'm willing to believe what you say. After just one outing with all of you so much has happened that I would've never believed so... I guess this could just be another drop in that bucket." She lightly shrugs her shoulders,

"Also you still wanna wear a cloak at the beach? The heat must be unbearable under that thing..."

"Well its certainly not pleasant!" She lets out a slight giggle, "I suppose I wouldn't mind taking off the cloak and maybe even going into the water for a bit. Though I don't own a swimsuit and uhhh... well." She sheepishly has her eyes drift away and to the ground, "My body isn't exactly... smooth. I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable looking at woman too muscly and covered in scars."

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #4573 on: December 17, 2021, 05:46:51 pm »

"Cool, cool. It definitely was pretty outlandish in Boingberg, but I figured that it's just part of the deal nowadays when you work for a literal Goddess. Still not as crazy as Wybernia though in my book."
  "Yeah, I get that, although you'd be surprised how many people are actually into physically-fit women, plus scars tend to be good conversation openers. Tell you what, you start by dropping the cloak and dipping your feet into the water, and if you feel like being more daring after that, we'll get you a swimsuit from somewhere."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4574 on: December 17, 2021, 06:08:12 pm »

As Jarvis wasn't sure what to do for now, he simply moved towards Milly to talk to her.
"Hey Milly, MPMH doing alright there? You are pretty far away from the other folks."
Pages: 1 ... 303 304 [305] 306 307 ... 328