Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 33

Author Topic: New Frontier - Bay12 Minecraft Server  (Read 71000 times)

sackhead

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: New Frontier - Bay12 Minecraft Server
« Reply #90 on: July 28, 2019, 08:16:16 pm »

i jumped on yesterday and started building nearish the spawn at around 340 / 64 /360
my current goal is to build a little travelers inn thing and a few support  buildings.
Also i found a zombie dungeon awhile mining near my base if anyone has a use for that

mocman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 28, 2019, 11:26:09 pm »

Oh sorry about the confusion, hilarious as it may be. XD

I was the person who raised the water level, since that river can connect to the ocean. So i dug out the river wider rose the water by one block. The chests were moved next to the animal pens. It contains most of the seeds and tools I took a stack of wheat, and maybe the potatoes and carrots. I'll put them back when i get back on
Have a wonderful day

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 29, 2019, 05:11:21 am »

@mocman
Don't worry about the food, there's more than plenty. In other news, the rabbit pen is now once again above water.

@sackhead
There's already a zombie spawner in a cave closer to town, IIRC, but I guess more is better. If you find any beetroot seeds in dungeon chests, we could use those too.
Edit: Found beetroot at someone's farm. Beetroot seeds now in First Hearth livestock chest.

I finished Camp Squidward today. Now there's somewhere to send those pesky nitwit nobles once we have villagers.

The exterior (brightened for visibility):

The portal room to Fort Squidward:

Entrance to noble accommodations:

Prison guards:

Behavioral correction involves a long dip in the !!spa!! below:

Luxurious room with a ghast-proof window:

View from below Camp Squidward (brightened for visibility):

I also redid my turtle farm with stair blocks to prevent any suffocation:
« Last Edit: July 29, 2019, 11:49:13 am by Bumber »
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
  • Fabulous to the bitter end
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 29, 2019, 09:07:42 am »

-snip-
What are the coordinates of the boat house? I think @deoloth died without a bed and was trying to find the right direction back to his base.
I also have a port near Deer, so around -27 for X and I have one south west of Heorot and North west of Portsmouth!
No worries. I found an interesting terrain feature and decided to start anew there.

Good to know I was nowhere near where I was suppose to be, lol.

That great you found a lovely spot to start anew! Don't forget to make a banner eventually so you can be added to the Map!
Yeah I settled really far away, like on the south east most point on my level 4 zoom map.

i jumped on yesterday and started building nearish the spawn at around 340 / 64 /360

I will be sure to visit some time, if there is water near by i could make a Fairy's Ferry port, or if you are near by an already made location, then just add a barrel for you in there.

I finished Camp Squidward today. Now there's somewhere to send those pesky nitwit nobles once we have villagers.

I know Deer and a skeleton spawner,

Also didn't realise the fort was also in the nether! that is scary!

But again, great work, you do alot of great work!

I haven't been on recently but I am looking forward to getting back in to it, but now it is mostly specific resource gathering which is gonna be harder then the resources for the island
« Last Edit: July 29, 2019, 09:11:11 am by Fabulous death bringer »
I didn't choose the Fabulous life, it chose me.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 29, 2019, 09:15:17 am »

Yea, I haven't been on in a few days either. Hoping to get on today after I polish off part one of my dissertation.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 29, 2019, 09:38:15 am »

Hey ummmmm we have a problem

I think the 4 horse men of the apocalypse has decided to invade or siege Portsmouth!

like I am not kidding, 4 skeletons on bone horses are just chilling in daylight near Portsmouth walls  THEY NEARLY KILLED ME!

I managed to get a photo of one.

nvm, they seem to have died, but the horses didn't
« Last Edit: July 29, 2019, 09:45:20 am by Fabulous death bringer »

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 29, 2019, 11:51:22 am »

Two of the skeletal horses are now located in Heorot. The other two are located in the nameless castle (with a public corral) on the nearby hill.

We now have all the crops (excluding netherwart) except cocoa and bamboo, I think. Need to focus on getting those villagers, then I'll probably search for a jungle using nether portals.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2019, 01:32:37 pm by Bumber »
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

TD1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 29, 2019, 02:58:41 pm »

Oh good. Now all I need is a saddle. Which I believe one can purchase from villagers? Hah.

Anyway, I can show you where Grendel's Mother is next time you're on. Unless you've already found her.
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 29, 2019, 04:19:45 pm »

Two of the skeletal horses are now located in Heorot. The other two are located in the nameless castle (with a public corral) on the nearby hill.

We now have all the crops (excluding netherwart) except cocoa and bamboo, I think. Need to focus on getting those villagers, then I'll probably search for a jungle using nether portals.

yeah I want bamboo too, so I want to find a jungle biome when I start mapping everywhere. I also want a panda.

also is there any real benefit of having all the crops? just aesthetics?

sackhead

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 29, 2019, 11:11:00 pm »

I Finished the exterior of my inn
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I need to some decorating outside as well as paths and the like and fill in the interior
I Also Turned the Zombie spawner under it in to a zombie farm

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 29, 2019, 11:17:33 pm »

I Finished the exterior of my inn
I need to some decorating outside as well as paths and the like and fill in the interior
I Also Turned the Zombie spawner under it in to a zombie farm

yeah I found you place to day because I felt live visiting! I was super impressed, it looked so good. I found some granite stairs so I put it in the chest for you.

would It be possible for me to have a few shipment of wool once you have a good reserve! I need to make rugs and stuff.

You also could make a banner so you can be marked on maps!

super happy with your good work!

also I wonder if Dwarfy could use the spanner to start making villagers?

sackhead

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 30, 2019, 12:16:14 am »

yeah I found you place to day because I felt live visiting! I was super impressed, it looked so good. I found some granite stairs so I put it in the chest for you.

would It be possible for me to have a few shipment of wool once you have a good reserve! I need to make rugs and stuff.

You also could make a banner so you can be marked on maps!

super happy with your good work!

also I wonder if Dwarfy could use the spanner to start making villagers?

Thanks I'll putt a chest up front for excess wool and such that anyone can take from once iv got production going.

And anyones welcome to use the spawnner for whatever they want

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 30, 2019, 06:57:45 am »

Finished exploring X-axis +/- 10,000. There are some polar bears on icebergs at 2446 62 -210. There are some closer icebergs at -1100 64 -100, but I didn't get close enough to check for polar bears. There's a huge badlands at 10000 64 0.

There's a mushroom field peninsula bordering a forest at 5480 67 -3500, which could be good for obtaining mycelium using endermen. There's a mushroom island at -7300 62 -50. Two mushroom biomes and not a single jungle. :(

Oh good. Now all I need is a saddle. Which I believe one can purchase from villagers? Hah.

Anyway, I can show you where Grendel's Mother is next time you're on. Unless you've already found her.
There's a saddle on one of the skelehorses in the Heorot pit.

Haven't found her yet. Isn't Grendel's mother named Hag?

also is there any real benefit of having all the crops? just aesthetics?
Farmer villagers buy various kinds. Cactus is needed for green dye. Cocoa is needed for brown dye (although the wool can be found on brown sheep.)
« Last Edit: July 30, 2019, 06:59:51 am by Bumber »

TD1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 30, 2019, 07:00:11 am »

Nah, she's Grendel's Mother. Hag is a suitable name too, though.
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 30, 2019, 09:04:28 am »

It's been a while since I was last on this server. I was trying to set up a ranch of sorts, but I think all of the animals either wandered off or despawned or both.

Might come back on and try to build it up, animals or no.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 33