Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

This RTD is complicated, and I don’t want to risk messing it up, I’m thinking of “simplifying” it by having the characters enter a portal I spawned via a 6 some turns ago, transporting them to a ne world, a Minimalist world

Bring characters to Mininalist World (character sheets no longer required, forms not set, memories intact, complete minimalist, but the story continues)
- 0 (0%)
Bring characters through, but the portal deletes their memories and they have to start anew, new for,s made, new memories forged
- 3 (50%)
Bring characters through, memories of themselves and goals deleted, memories of this world remain
- 1 (16.7%)
Other(PM me the suggestion you wish)
- 1 (16.7%)
Start completely fresh, the portal envelops everything and rearranges itself into a new universe
- 1 (16.7%)
Continue the indefinite wait
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 56

Author Topic: My First RTD: A Minimalist Adventure to Nowhere and Everywhere (Players welcome)  (Read 87185 times)

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile

i start recting poems i can scan from the minds of others to power the Psi-enhancer

probes need to build more proton cannons

star gate warps in more void rays

golden armada continues what it is doing

mother ship repairs itself

carriers try to purge the zerg within themselves
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile

KENNETH SUMON CHAOS! He shall find psykers to use to summon daemons!
(Are you going to be in for the rest of the game or not? I would like to know when you become inactive so I don't wait for turns that won't come. I hope you will continue playing)

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Are you going to be in for the rest of the game or not? I would like to know when you become inactive so I don't wait for turns that won't come. I hope you will continue playing)
(I'll alert you if stuff comes up)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(I'll alert you if stuff comes up)
(Ok)
(6/8 players have posted actions)

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile

Burn the ship.
(Is it actually possible for me to destroy the ship? I'll stop trying if it isn't.)

Spoiler: Scotty (click to show/hide)
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile

(ples stop trying to destroy my ship, it wasn't my fault that you were in the blast)
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile

(I know, it's nothing personal. I'm just roleplaying an aggressive animal that's been given way more power than it probably should have. Scotty doesn't really care what the conflict is about or why he was shot at, he just knows that he's been attacked and needs to kill the thing that did it. He'll stop if put in serious danger or if something distracts him.)
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile

(hopefully the mothership won't get destroyed for a few more turns)

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile

(Good luck, may the best alien and/or dinosaur win.)
My mods and forum games.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile

"Take this!"

Let Bowser grab me, but prepare my nerve agent syringe and inject it directly into one of his eyes.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Keep firing ( and get dat persistance +1 to rolls)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Parry attacks to the ship with my force-field
5+1v1
The blast cleaves through the ship. the "forcefield" actually ended up being made of fire, doing more damage to the ship. The ship is falling toward Earth. The Ultramarine gets news of the Golden Armada destroying Neptune, Uranus, and Saturn, and heading for Jupiter.

i start recting poems i can scan from the minds of others to power the Psi-enhancer

probes need to build more proton cannons

star gate warps in more void rays

golden armada continues what it is doing

mother ship repairs itself

carriers try to purge the zerg within themselves
5,2,3,5,3,3+1v5
Burn the ship.
(Is it actually possible for me to destroy the ship? I'll stop trying if it isn't.)

(It is possible)
5v3
Lazarus finds lots of poems, powering the psi-Enhancer to full power. Your probes are unable to find materials to fix the proton cannons. One void ray is able to be warped in, though it may be less accurate than normal. Saturn is no more, Jupiter collects what used to be Saturn's rings as new moons. The Golden Armada heads for Jupiter. The Mothership's repairs are no match for the fire, the hull was breached, and the ship heads for the ground. Repairs are no longer able to be done, and the ship will hit the ground in 2 turns unless something is done. The Zerglings end up damaging parts of the carriers. There are 5 carriers, each of which have Zergs, and each of which have damage.

"Aw shit what have we found now?"
Use our lights to look around the room we now find ourselves in.
The room is mostly empty except for 1 hallway that alternates between light and dark in a pattern you have yet to determine. You all get a thought Depending on when you enter, you will either make your way out or stay here, time it wisely

You walk around for a while and eventually find probes trying and failing to build something. You also see what looks some sort of base inside. You for some reason start thinking of poems and saying them out loud, as various people around are now doing. As this is happening, something within the building starts to glow.

Spin around to free my tail and grab the human by the face

Alright you. I think that’s enough warm up. If you surrender then I’ll forget this happened and let you live. Think about it.
"Take this!"

Let Bowser grab me, but prepare my nerve agent syringe and inject it directly into one of his eyes.

Bowser doesn't manage to grab the human, who injects something into his right eye. Now Bowser can't move his right eye or close it. His right eye is forever facing forward
« Last Edit: October 16, 2019, 12:02:52 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile

Seeing the ship "die", Scotty roars in triumph and then wanders off to eat the first zerg, summoned dinosaur, or other creature he finds.

« Last Edit: October 16, 2019, 12:46:51 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile

((Note to GM: the nerve agent spreads through the organism of the affected creature, and causes nerve degradation at a rapid rate, likely to cause paralysis or brain damage afterwards, should it go untreated. Also, another note, but I think the grab should've been an Auto-Success, or at least, a +2 bonus for Bowser, since I technically assisted his own action by not resisting it.))

Change of plans. Give Bowser the antidote, then get inside Rockmania and find Merciless Richard.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2019, 01:47:45 pm by CABL »
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Note to GM: the nerve agent spreads through the organism of the affected creature, and causes nerve degradation at a rapid rate, likely to cause paralysis or brain damage afterwards, should it go untreated. Also, another note, but I think the grab should've been an Auto-Success, or at least, a +2 bonus for Bowser, since I technically assisted his own action by not resisting it.))

Use Bowser's eye injury to my advantage by sticking to his right side when dodging.
Just keep dodging and sidestepping every attack of Bowser, with an aid of my time-slowing abilities. The nerve agent will do the number on him, anyway.

((Thanks for the notes. I will keep them in mind))

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Edit: after receiving treatment, grab my damaged clown copter and haul it to the nearest repair shop
« Last Edit: October 16, 2019, 01:23:43 pm by SuperDino85 »
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 56