- 0 (0%)
oops
- 0 (0%)
whoopsy-daisy
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: September 08, 2019, 12:48:26 pm

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19

Author Topic: Wiki Wars: The Omega Games  (Read 32163 times)

Hotfire90

Re: Wiki Wars: The Omega Games
« Reply #45 on: September 13, 2019, 06:24:51 pm »

Open my lootbox, then start looking for the biggest, baddest, meanest thing around.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 13, 2019, 06:57:04 pm »

Walk briskly into the city and use my Gnoblar minions to draw Aggro on the Cerberus troops, before blasting said troops with my Kompressor once they're in a big group.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 13, 2019, 07:05:03 pm »

Walk briskly into the city and use my Gnoblar minions to draw Aggro on the Cerberus troops, before blasting said troops with my Kompressor once they're in a big group.
Your Kompressor or your Doom Rocket? Because the Kompressor is just a fancy steampunk revolver. Unless you want to use Augment Armament.

Also, I will note for everyone that Cerberus soldiers don't give any points(nor are they hostile, to humans at least). Gunships or Mechs maybe, but not soldiers. There's also the fact that there's, y'know Monsters everywhere, some of which are worth points and all are hostile to everyone.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 07:26:11 pm by Failbird105 »

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 13, 2019, 09:25:40 pm »

It's Monster hunting time! Have 13th Hour follow me and go look for one of those article- and point-worthy monsters, preferably one that is already distracted. On the way, use my Tinker ability to try to design something to protect 13th Hour without limiting her mobility or abilities, while keeping her alive without requiring body modification, and with a protective compartment for me when I use my Genesis ability.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 10:53:26 pm by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 16, 2019, 01:19:55 pm »

Oh...in that case, ignore the Troops. Do the same Aggro plan, but with the actual monsters. And yes, the Kompressor.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 16, 2019, 04:19:51 pm »

Go and look for one of the bigger monsters. Let's see how I'll face up. Hold up? Face off? Something like that.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • light
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #51 on: September 16, 2019, 10:09:05 pm »

Simply try to be elusive this turn.
Awesome With Autism

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 19, 2019, 03:23:24 pm »

Bump?

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 19, 2019, 06:20:13 pm »

Do not worry, turn is on its way.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 21, 2019, 04:12:56 pm »

Status update; turn is very close to completion, as in, unless I find myself victim of a serious emergency, or my power/internet goes out for the entirety of the day, it will absolutely be finished tomorrow, exact time depending on when I get back to working on it.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 22, 2019, 03:06:26 pm »

Episode 1: Save us Star Guardians!
Assassination
Turn 2: The hunt, begins!
(Initiative: Clinkz= 10, Smoke=10, Cerberus=10, Kan=9, Persephone=9, Androxus=9, Capitao=8, Elena=6, Beirus=2)

"And begin!" Shouts lady luck, signaling the start of the match.

Immediately, the Warriors break into action. The Bone Fletcher, Clinkz, is the first to move, dropping his Ossuary to the ground and prying it open. Within he finds a sword glowing with heat, which he readily takes. Then, he is off into the park, hoping to track down his prey, a monster of immense size, though no monster in particular, just a big one. (1d10= 8+1(Know Your Enemy)) He finds one quickly, a large creature with four short legs and a pair of large, muscular arms. A Void Burrower, they spend most of their time under ground, so the carapace on their undersides did not evolve to be heavily armored, this one is of exceptional size for its species, perfect. It is engaged with a decently sized Cerberus land force, several soldiers surround the beast, while a mech stands further back armed with a pair of heavy weapons.
Spoiler: rolls (click to show/hide)
The soldiers fire upon the beast, their shots largely plinking off of its armored body. This serves only to anger the Burrower, which responds with great swipes of its terrible claws, tearing the poor soldiers apart with ease. The mech responds with its own volley, this one far more succesful, putting several bloody green holes in the beasts chest. It responds in kind, suddenly burrowing itself into the ground before breaching at speed like a hungry shark to pin down the machine, tearing several chunks from it with cleaving strikes.

"Oooh, haha, that did not end well for them." Chuckles Laughy
"No it did not. It went quite well for our lucky hunter though. Just one foe left and already weakened for him."

Smoke moves just as quickly, simply aiming to vanish into the shadows. ( 9+1+1(Mist, Smoke-form)) He grabs hold of his drone, and simply vanishes, disappearing into a cloud of smoke that vanishes out into the darkness of the park.

Surprisingly, Kan is the next to move. Perhaps it is out of fear, perhaps he is simply decisive, whatever the case may be, he responds almost immediately, breaking off towards the bushes to head deeper into the park. Persephone however, takes exception to this, firing upon him as he breaks away(1 v 3). Her shot flies wide, but Kan tumbles forth attempting to avoid this nonetheless. With gunfire behind him, Kan scurries forth into the brush at greater pace. (3) It appears luck is not on his side however, as he fails to locate anything of use to him. What few weapons he locates being just as eviscerated as the soldiers who had been wielding them. With some frustration, he ends his turn, adding another crystal to his mana supply and drawing another card from his ethereal deck.

"Whoops, tough luck!"
"If it means anything, I'm rooting for you."

Androxus steps forward, his Gnoblar minions right at his heels. "Go, try und fight some of zose monsters" he says, turning part way to look at them. The overly confident Gnoblar readily agree, charging forth and shouting a wordless challenge. (6) They attract attention, a scorpion like creature, large for certain, though far from the size of the actually valuable specimens. Not willing to simply let the beast devour his minions(yet), Androxus lifts his Kompressor and fires. (8 v 4+1-1(Armored, Distracted)) Green blasts of energy shoot forth from the steam powered gun, putting several deep holes into the creatures carapace. It would likely not survive the day, but that doesn't mean it can't survive long enough to deal damage.

Capitao heads forth, aiming to test his capabilities against one of the larger monsters. (5) He is interrupted quickly by a monster, a sort of mantis-like being with two great sweeping scythes for arms, it lunges forth from the brush towards him. (2+1(Ambush) v 10) Capitao swerves to the side of the monster effortlessly, reaching a hand up to his chest, he pulls forth a somewhat ornate Sai, before quickly jamming it through the creatures neck. The monster topples to the ground dead, having served as nothing more than an interruption.

"HAH! Nice try bug guy. Hey, that rhymes!"
"Yes it does Laughy, yes it does."

Elena steps down from her vehicle, and moves quietly, attempting to ambush some Cerberus forces from behind. (9) She finds a pair of troopers engaged with a group of small monsters, one trooper tossess a creature that had been attempting to pounce them to the ground before finishing it off, while the other simply fires at the remaining ones. They breath heavily, clearly battered from having been facing quite a large swarm of these things. "Glad that's over." Says one, "Yeah, c'mon let's report back to the Cap-" (7+1(Stealth) v 2-1-1(Surprise, heavily injured) He doesn't have time to finish as blades slice cleanly through the both of them, their upper halves sliding out of position before they fall to the ground bisected. Elena leans down, grabbing one of the troopers rifles and the others pistol(3) as well as six thermal clips from the two bodies.

"Hah! They did not see that coming!

Persephone, frustrated at missing her first strike, takes off into the air, hoping to find a monster to take on herself. (8+1(Ghost)) "I'm picking up several large bio-signatures in the area, but I'm... pretty sure you can see the closest one already." Says her ghost. And indeed, she can. A greate flying creature with a single eyeball on the front of its body and three long tentacle limbs. Currently it is engaged in a sort of dogfight with a pair of Cerberus Gunships.
Spoiler: rolls (click to show/hide)
The gunships both fire a pair of missiles, which fly after the creature. As it moves out of the way, the missile rapidly turns around to follow. The creature, somehow sensing this, turns as well, blasting the missiles with bolts of energy as they approach. Then it turns firing a ball of deadly plasma, it seems to fly wide, yet as it passes by the two, it splits into two, the twin bolts slamming into the sides of the gunships. One of the firsts engines gives out from the damage, sending the ship careening down towards the city, its pilot ejecting before it's too late. The other however, stays aloft, though it is struggling.

Beirus floats forth, his companion following along with him. He seeks the same thing many of the others do, a particularly large and valuable monster. As he moves though, he lets his power work, running through ideas in his head. (3) And, well, he got ideas, but not what he was looking for. Large, impenetrable battle suits, powerful shield generators... some kind of hamster ball contraption. None quite what he was after, all far too expensive. (6)Fortunately however, you find a quite large monster, even more fortunately, it has yet to find you. Unfortunately, this one still seems practically fresh from the Void and is currently unengaged, if you where to go after this one, it would be just the two of you.

The monsters swarming over the city have started to take notice of new arrivals.
(4+1(he's on fire)) Clinkz, despite his relative visability, has only been noticed by a single, small creature. A Voidspawn, particularly fragile, shouldn't take more than one searing arrow to put down.
(2-3(The Stealthiest)) Smoke is, obviously, completely undetected.
(5-1(Hidden) Though a couple small creatures have come near Kans hiding spot, none notice him yet, but they have yet to leave.
(10-1(flying)) The creature that Persephone had been observing has spotted her, it seems torn between the percieved easy kill of the Warrior, or the genuine threat of the Gunship.
(2+3+1(Drawing Aggro, Fighting)) A few small creatures approach the Gnoblar and Androxus himself, perhaps coming to the larger monsters aid?
(5-1(Camo)) You can hear some creatures nearby, but nothing seems to have spotted you beyond the corpse.
(2) Elena's area is rather clear of monsters comparatively. Most likely because Cerberus has dealt with a large chunk of them. (6+1(It's a tank)) Her vehicle however seems to have drawn some attention, being immobile it has not yet been attacked, yet a moderately sized monster with a mouth leaking clearly corrosive goo has taken an interest in it, it seems accompanied by a few small creatures.
(1) As Beirus and 13th Hour watch the enormous creature around the corner, a mechanical thudding can be heard from around a nearby corner. Quickly it reveals itself to be a Cerberus mech, followed by several soldiers. Needless to say, the monster is very distracted now.

And in the distant sky, more than a dozen pinpricks of light grow closer.

Warriors:
Spoiler: Hotfire (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: ANGRY DEMON (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Two Eternities (click to show/hide)
Spoiler:  Greatness (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NRDL (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: 0cra (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Roseheart (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Beirus (click to show/hide)

Everyone's Monster Status:
Hotfire- Being 'attacked' by a single Voidspawn, observing a heavily wounded Void Burrower

ANGRY_DEMON- Observing a flying HUGE monster. It has noticed her, but is fighting a gunship.

Two Eternities- In proximity to monsters. Not yet noticed.

Greatness- Fighting one medium monster and three small ones

NRDL- Hidden near a few small monsters

0cra- In a monster free zone, her Tank is not.

Roseheart- Will be seen when he chooses to be seen.

Beirus- Observing an uninjured HUGE monster that is now engaging a Cerberus force.

As for locations, just assume you're all in the park(it's a pretty big park. Think more National Park than City Park) unless you said you where leaving it. I will send NRDL his new card shortly. If I made any mistakes, feel free to tell me.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 02:19:57 pm by Failbird105 »

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 22, 2019, 03:20:19 pm »

Persephone will shoot an energy blast using her staff at the creature's single eyeball.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 22, 2019, 04:53:54 pm »

Try again to scavenge for a weapon, none of my shit is combat usable yet.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Hotfire90

« Reply #58 on: September 22, 2019, 05:00:51 pm »

Ignore the Voidspawn and move to a position where I can see the underside of the Void Burrower. Summon my 4 skeleton archers and engage the Void Burrower.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 22, 2019, 06:16:43 pm »

I have noticed some mistakes(namely on 0cra and Greatness' sheets), I'll fix those when I get back on my computer.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19