00 - Her potential has been limited by her free will- 00

I don't care.
- 0 (0%)
I don't care.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 04, 2021, 02:28:47 am

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 381

Author Topic: McCreary's Planet -- (FINISHED)  (Read 240342 times)

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
Re: McCreary's Planet
« Reply #525 on: March 10, 2020, 10:56:39 pm »

Let's look through our combined offers with Emma, and try to work out what double postings are available to us.
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: March 10, 2020, 10:57:43 pm »

Let's look through our combined offers with Emma, and try to work out what double postings are available to us.
+1

19_EgarAlnis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: March 10, 2020, 11:26:07 pm »

[-]It takes a better part of the day to cross-reference and organize the offers. Most of that work is on Emma's end, too, as she weeds through the ones that she finds disinteresting, such as cooking or sanitation officer positions.

Code: (Double Postings) [Select]
Crusader Junior Officer-Entry Level Crusader Medical Officer (Only Defensive Line Districts)
Crusader General Infantry-Entry Level Crusader Medical Officer (Only Defensive Line Districts)
Crusader Security Officer-Broad Variety (Steelworks 1-8, Bioplastic, Farmland Districts 7-8, Suburbs, Outer Holy City)
Entry Level Crusader Security Officer Management-Broad Variety(Steelworks 1-8, Bioplastic, Farmland Districts 7-8, Suburbs)
Entry Level Hydrogen Refinery Technician-Entry Level Hydrogen Refinery Researcher
Crusader Security Officer-Entry Level Research Technician (Farmland 2) Emma mentioned something about a camp needing guards and scientists
Entry Level Fusion Reactor Maintenance Officer-Broad Variety(Steelworks 1-8, Bioplastic, Farmland Districts 7-8, Suburbs, Bioplastic, Hydrogen Refinery)

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: March 10, 2020, 11:59:04 pm »

I think we would be more useful in a combat role, but I'll wait to see what others think.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: March 11, 2020, 12:07:42 am »

Rather than pick out a particular posting we like, let's discard a few we don't want and run the remainder by Emma.

"I'd rather we stay away from the defensive lines... too close to trouble. I could see myself working some of these security posts, though!"

Quote from: Double Postings
Crusader Junior Officer-Entry Level Crusader Medical Officer (Only Defensive Line Districts)
Crusader General Infantry-Entry Level Crusader Medical Officer (Only Defensive Line Districts)
Crusader Security Officer-Broad Variety (Steelworks 1-8, Bioplastic, Farmland Districts 7-8, Suburbs, Outer Holy City)
Entry Level Crusader Security Officer Management-Broad Variety(Steelworks 1-8, Bioplastic, Farmland Districts 7-8, Suburbs)
Entry Level Hydrogen Refinery Technician-Entry Level Hydrogen Refinery Researcher
Crusader Security Officer-Entry Level Research Technician (Farmland 2) Emma mentioned something about a camp needing guards and scientists
Entry Level Fusion Reactor Maintenance Officer-Broad Variety(Steelworks 1-8, Bioplastic, Farmland Districts 7-8, Suburbs, Bioplastic, Hydrogen Refinery)

"Or there's these energy-work positions, if we really want to keep clear of things..."

Quote from: Double Postings

"Thoughts?"

Quote from: Suggested postings
Entry Level Hydrogen Refinery Technician-Entry Level Hydrogen Refinery Researcher[/b]
Entry Level Fusion Reactor Maintenance Officer-Broad Variety(Steelworks 1-8, Bioplastic, Farmland Districts 7-8, Suburbs, Bioplastic, Hydrogen Refinery

klonk
Sigtext

19_EgarAlnis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: March 11, 2020, 12:30:03 am »

[-]"The Holy City is pretty amazing, I hear, and I've never been..." Emma concedes, reaching up to brush a stray lock of blond hair from her face, "After a certain point, we could even get our own little apartment, once we become something more than entry-level..." She blushes a little, looking over at you. "You've never been either, right? What would it be like in the city? It's massive!"

The Holy City is the center of civilization, at least, as far as you know.

"We'll still have to separate for a while for training, but six months apart isn't that bad-- we can write to each other! And once we get out of Academy we get time off, if we're close we could manage something." Despite her usual cheerfulness and her easy smile, you can tell it bothers her.

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: March 11, 2020, 12:32:45 am »

I don't think we're on speaking terms with the Holy SEED in the Holy City.  Apparently we tried to stab it?  The last time a demon was at the gates of the Holy City, it spawned an angel to destroy it, so that worries me.

I want to get as far away from that thing as possible, personally, but I'll settle for anything not in the city itself.

Express concerns about not being welcome in The Holy City for... reasons.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2020, 02:18:20 am by ZBridges »

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: March 11, 2020, 05:24:23 am »

I don't think we're on speaking terms with the Holy SEED in the Holy City.  Apparently we tried to stab it?  The last time a demon was at the gates of the Holy City, it spawned an angel to destroy it, so that worries me.

I want to get as far away from that thing as possible, personally, but I'll settle for anything not in the city itself.

+1

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: March 11, 2020, 07:13:40 am »

+1
+1
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

19_EgarAlnis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: March 11, 2020, 04:08:51 pm »

[-] "Ah, right. Your condition." Emma lapses into an awkward silence. "How do you feel about the refinery region? There's some pretty big towns over that way. Lots of food."

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: March 11, 2020, 04:41:25 pm »

Smile. "That would work fine... and that leaves us with these two."

Entry Level Hydrogen Refinery Technician-Entry Level Hydrogen Refinery Researcher[/b]
Entry Level Fusion Reactor Maintenance Officer-Broad Variety(Steelworks 1-8, Bioplastic, Farmland Districts 7-8, Suburbs, Bioplastic, Hydrogen Refinery

"Have you a preference?"

klonk
Sigtext

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: March 11, 2020, 04:44:27 pm »

Smile. "That would work fine... and that leaves us with these two."

"Have you a preference?"
”if you don’t have a preference, I’m thinking Fusion Reactor Maintenance”

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: March 11, 2020, 04:48:51 pm »

Sure, is as good a position as any-- still, say this one only if Emma expresses no particular opinion on the matter. Might be there's something here we've not considered, after all.

klonk
Sigtext

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: March 11, 2020, 04:53:20 pm »

Sure, is as good a position as any-- still, say this one only if Emma expresses no particular opinion on the matter. Might be there's something here we've not considered, after all.
yes, only say this if Emma has no preference

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: March 11, 2020, 05:17:41 pm »

That sounds a bit dull to me, but I suppose Emma will be happy.  I would have preferred something on the defensive line.

+1
« Last Edit: March 11, 2020, 05:26:40 pm by ZBridges »
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 381