How is everyone doing?

Good
- 0 (0%)
Bad
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 12, 2020, 05:45:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 28

Author Topic: Minimalist RTD: Shape your destiny! (Players welcome)  (Read 50668 times)

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalist RTD: Shape your destiny! (Players welcome)
« Reply #345 on: January 24, 2021, 03:37:42 pm »

"Oh, please let this be a normal field trip."

Wait for the bus to arrive at its destination.

After several moments a medium shudder is felt throughout the bus and the door opens

"Get off me you dammed dirty robot!"
Pull out my hand gun and shoot the robot in the face.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
"By your own logic, the Zebraman is also in violation having committed battery against me and provoking my attack, not to mention trespassing purposefully to evade the law on the surface! Either enforce your laws equally here, or allow me to do my job in apprehending this criminal for trial on the surface!"
Disarm the zebraman of any weapons, and keep them down while attempting to ensure justice prevails. quickly now, before my servos give out from all the bullets smashing into their plating!

(2) The dwarf makes a reply...possibly in further defense of the zebra man considering how this conversation has been going, but it sounds like static to the robot, and ringing to the zebra.

Zebra (3+1 due to ability) vs robot (4+1 for having an advantageous position, however shaky)

The robot does happen to swat the zebra man’s gun arm just to the side so the bullet fired just barely grazes the side of the metal panther’s head, having no [further] effect as the cat pins down enough of the zebra man to prevent him from doing further damage. (6) The robot panther seems to be holding up great.

(Hidden) The army of dwarves inches closer, not making any hostile movement but still ready to if need be.

Follow the dwarves to find out what they’re being sent towards

Well, from the looks of it, the dwarves are about ready to dogpile on a big robot cat that’s pinning down a werezebra. One of the dwarves is talking but neither the robot nor the zebra seem to hear him.

I narrow my eyes at the person supposedly named Mortus. I turn back to the car steering wheel for a moment, then back to "Mortus". I sigh.
"Fine. Get in. I'm going to the same place."

Meanwhile, try to covertly Cyberspeak with Mortus's phone to get any info on this guy and make sure he's telling the truth about himself. Check for possible affiliations with cyber-defense organizations, and any spying/tracking related apps installed. Be prepared for surprises in case the phone tries something cheeky.
Mortus thankful for the luck he had stepped into the vehicle and put his phone in his pocket, giving his driver a smile "Jeez I can't believe my luck," he laughed "Funny right?" the man smiled wider "So. What's your name?" he asked the driver while looking at other vehicles on the road.
Mortus thankful for the luck he had stepped into the vehicle and put his phone in his pocket, giving his driver a smile "Jeez I can't believe my luck," he laughed "Funny right?" the man smiled wider "So. What's your name?" he asked the driver while looking at other vehicles on the road.

Hmm. Well the two of you set off for the party. (5) Mortus’ alibi seems to hold true as far as the phone is concerned.

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: January 24, 2021, 05:19:25 pm »

Mortus clasps his hands together and twiddles his thumbs, bored he pulls out his phone and PLAYS RAID: SHADOW LEGENDS™ grinding to get a mythic.
Go and Praise Mitsloe the artist of my avatar!

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: January 24, 2021, 09:04:45 pm »

*notices Mortus's activity on his phone, along with his identity seeming to check out*
*suspicion slightly lowered*

I take a deep breath and continue driving to the party. And just for fun...

Cyberspeak to Mortus's phone to have an advertisement pop up right in the heat of intense gameplay.

Spoiler: Cibl (click to show/hide)
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: January 25, 2021, 12:55:57 am »

"It seems your whistle has damaged my audio sensors. I am unable to hear your response. Please take the weapons from the fugitive before his shooting harms a bystander. I will let you know when diagnostics are complete so we can resume normal conversation."
Attempt to reset and repair my audio sensory while maintaining the pin on the Zebraman. Communication is important during extrajudicial debate after all!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: January 25, 2021, 06:53:02 am »

"Please just kill this thing already."
Try to shake this damned robot cat off me, if that fails smash the robot with one of my gallons of milk hopefully shorting it out.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: January 26, 2021, 10:37:32 pm »

Make sure there are enough games, drinks, and snacks for everyone at the party. Granted, this is supposed to be a really really big party, so try to be everywhere at once and socialize with as many partygoers as possible. Make sure the name of Aaron D Varkus, King of Space, is spoken of for years to come as the Great Party Leader of the galaxy!

Spoiler: Cosmic Kings (click to show/hide)

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: January 28, 2021, 05:36:06 pm »

Look around.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: January 31, 2021, 02:53:08 pm »

((I’ll post the turn next week, not feeling very up to it right now))

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: February 07, 2021, 03:14:09 pm »

Mortus clasps his hands together and twiddles his thumbs, bored he pulls out his phone and PLAYS RAID: SHADOW LEGENDS™ grinding to get a mythic.

((Not familiar with that game but here goes))

(2) Jeez. All that grinding for nothing. Everyone gets that kind of luck at some point or another.

*notices Mortus's activity on his phone, along with his identity seeming to check out*
*suspicion slightly lowered*

I take a deep breath and continue driving to the party. And just for fun...

Cyberspeak to Mortus's phone to have an advertisement pop up right in the heat of intense gameplay.

Spoiler: Cibl (click to show/hide)

(2) The phone doesn’t want to talk right now. At least that’s the impression you get from the complete lack of response from the phone.

"It seems your whistle has damaged my audio sensors. I am unable to hear your response. Please take the weapons from the fugitive before his shooting harms a bystander. I will let you know when diagnostics are complete so we can resume normal conversation."
Attempt to reset and repair my audio sensory while maintaining the pin on the Zebraman. Communication is important during extrajudicial debate after all!
"Please just kill this thing already."
Try to shake this damned robot cat off me, if that fails smash the robot with one of my gallons of milk hopefully shorting it out.

Zebra vs robot cat: 4v4
Same thing, take 2: 1v3

The squirming from the zebra man makes the robot panther lose its balance, but all that accomplished is making the robot flop onto the zebra man, allowing it to keep the pin going with less effort. A milk jug slowly rolls across the ground toward the apparent dwarf leader’s feet. He frowns at it.

(5) Fortunately the robot panther has repaired its audio sensors and is able to pick up the next statement.

”Bring any cookies with you too?”

Make sure there are enough games, drinks, and snacks for everyone at the party. Granted, this is supposed to be a really really big party, so try to be everywhere at once and socialize with as many partygoers as possible. Make sure the name of Aaron D Varkus, King of Space, is spoken of for years to come as the Great Party Leader of the galaxy!

Spoiler: Cosmic Kings (click to show/hide)

Well, not everyone seems to have arrived yet, but you get everything set up for this party to be the ultimate party.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: February 08, 2021, 07:15:13 am »

"Come on guys I could really use some help."
Get that remote thing that turned out to be a tazer and stick it to the robot and shock the crap out of it, also try to fix my hearing.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: February 08, 2021, 07:29:04 am »

My audio sensor has been repaired. What's this about cookies?"
P4 continues to maintain the pin, but is momentarily distracted by the dwarf's comment on milk.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: February 08, 2021, 08:55:51 am »

Get kind of annoyed and start speeding through traffic to get to the party.
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: February 08, 2021, 11:09:42 pm »

Looks to the driver worriedly as we speed through traffic.
Go and Praise Mitsloe the artist of my avatar!

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: February 09, 2021, 12:43:57 am »

Party.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: February 09, 2021, 02:42:14 pm »

Since the panther’s pinning the zebra, perch on top of its head and figure out why it’s fighting the zebra, robots don’t need food, so this can’t be a hunt
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 28