Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Roll To Escape The Interstellar Prision: May Our Chains Be Broken  (Read 6367 times)

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Erebus Prision

There's never before in all of Galactic History a name so dreaded. The Erebus Project was approved a thousand years ago, by the Governing Council of the New Eternian Empire, to be an independent branch of law enforcement, which would be above of all written laws regarding rights. This juggernaut of a station is a place of misery, suffering and abuse, which breaks most inmates in a few months. The current Warden, Mangoik Chekyvoskly, has marked an era known by interns the "True Inferno". Prisioners' rights are none existent, death has become common, and Mangoik has even started to arrest politicians that accuse him of power abuse under the pretense of political corruption, as no crime is small enough for the Independent Security Squadrons, or the I.S.S., the oficial forces of the Erebus Station.

Of course, many of the prisioners actually enjoy this place of wickedness, as it has given many an opportunity to rise through the mud, snitching on guards about other prisioners, or crushing others weaker than them. Gang violence on breaks is common, and the guards allow a few interns to die every now and then just for fun.

It's a grim place, and wouldn't you know, since you are in it. Welcome to Erebus Station, the only place where deshumanization of the living is one of the only two laws. The other? Only the strong may survive!

Spoiler: What is this? (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: How to play? (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Character Creation (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Rules (click to show/hide)
Roll to Hunger Games teached me one thing, to have initiative.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.
Roll to Heist is a game that has teached me one single thing:

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Escape The Interstellar Prision: May Our Chains Be Broken
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2020, 08:31:07 am »

Alive Interns
Spoiler: Tim (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Pacifist (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Burt (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Geoff (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Doopliss (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: OlA (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Jimmy the Expendable (click to show/hide)

Inventories

Spoiler: Oia (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Jimmy the Expendable (click to show/hide)

Affiliations

Spoiler: Oia (click to show/hide)

[spoiler=Jimmy the Expendable]None[/spoiler
« Last Edit: November 10, 2020, 05:41:24 am by Kakaluncha »
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2020, 10:39:30 am »

Name: Tim
Criminal Nickname (if you want to): Pryo(from when that world was looking for the pyromaniac), Nephthys(referring to her case name and supposed goddess she worships.)
Physical Description : A seemingly ordinary half-alien girl with orange-tinged skin and short red hair. She is rather unnerving in how she talks about the great god of rebirth that shall cleanse all in it's fire. Has a slight regeneration ability.
What's the crime that got you into prison? Started massive fires that killed many and caused billions in property damage.
What's your reason for getting out of here? None. More Fire!
What's your goal in life? Burn more things, all the things. All shall feel the touch of cleansing fire and be reborn through it!
Cybernetic rights? Y/N: ?

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • https://imgur.com/a/Bjjtz.png
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2020, 12:15:45 pm »

Criminal Nickname (if you want to):Pacifist
Age (Whatever you want to, it's SPACE and aliens): 
? Age
Physical Description (Aliens, mate): It's android that is a liken to a human. It's feature resembles a male human. It has short comb brown hair.  It's skin is ecru. It got narrow eyes
What's the crime that got you into prision? Killed my creator many many years ago. He was a well known scientist in the empire and was responsible for creating the empire's android army. I was one of those androids. But for some reason my creator pulled me out from there and wanted to raise me like his son. He told me that I was created in the likeness of his dead son who died fighting the Empire's war. He taught me empathy, compassion, humility, and rage. My creator, who always insisted that I called him father. Wanted me to be like his son. But one day, a day that was still uncleared by me. I snapped. There was only darkness, but when my visualizer sensors came back. All I saw was blood in my hands and my creator...father body cover in blood. The guilt overwhelmed me. That night I went to the police and turned myself in. I expected that I was going to be scrapped. Especially that I have killed the empire's most valuable scientist. And I was. But my execution was stopped by Warden Friza Volska. Who was at the police station exactly when I turned myself in. She said that I would be a perfect candidate for this Erebus project that started up 100 years ago at that time. Ever since then I have been here for many centuries. I've seen new wardens come and go along with law and order. My fellow inmates called me  'pacifist' as I do not bother anyone nor does anyone wanted to bother me.

What's your reason for getting out of here? (If you WANT to get out, that is) After being here for centuries. I have finally decided that I want out of this station. This only grew after Warden Mangoik Chekyvoskly came into power some years ago and turned this station into a lawless state. The station has always been degrading but with him it has finally reached it's breaking point.

What's your goal in life: To start a new life. I always wanted to raise a child of my own. Maybe I can adopt one if I can get out of here.
Cybernetic rights Y/N: Y

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2020, 02:28:10 pm »

Name: Burt
Criminal Nickname: Don't know just got there.
Physical Description: A male bipedal deer with one antler broken off.
What's the crime that got you into prision? Blowing up a lot of shit that belong to the government.
What's your reason for getting out of here? To blow up more government owned stuff.
What's your goal in life? Blow up and kill all the government assholes.
Cybernetic rights? Y/N Y
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2020, 11:26:08 am »

All characters are accepted, we may begin shortly.

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2020, 12:13:02 pm »

Turn 1

Tim

Slowly, the sedants start to wear off, as Tim slowly wakes up. Her arms are trapped by some round mechanical handcuffs, which cover most of her arms. At her back, she has strapped a bag that shall automatically activate if she becomes to unruly, impaling her with sedative injuced needles. Her mouth is restrained as well, a gift from the guards, who were starting to get unnerved by her constant chattering about Nephthys, and how the goddess would cleanse all worlds in a rebirthing fire. Regarding the guards, they are currently deactivating her cell's laser barrier, introducing a secret key code.

Once it's safe, they signal Tim that she is allowed to leave, so that she may be taken to the Infant Rehabilitatory Center, where some expert in psicology will try to tell her, as well as several other children, why mass planetarial genocide or false pagan beliefs are wrong.

Pacifist

The electrically charged cell bars slowly retract, as Pacifist systems become actives once more. The guards are not even bothered to urge him to get out, they know Pacifist is not a cause of trouble. Especifically, one of them, who Pacifist knows as Thallem, stays behind to talk to Pacifist. Thallem is one of those guards who Pacifist has grown to known over the years, ever since the young Eternian was assigned on this cell block. Thallem has grown to trust Pacifist, and whenever he can, the guard helps him as well as he can.

"Hey, buddy. After the morning count and cell inspection, I'd reccomend going to the eastern sectors. We are doing a transfer, and most of the more...collected inmates are going to be there. You are less likely to get hurt in there.

With that, Thallem steps away, following the morning checkout routine, leaving Pacifist alone.

Burt

"Oi! Cellie! Wake up, unless you want the guards to beat you up."

Burt slowly opens his eyes to meet Mangok, it's cellmate. Mangok is a purplish humanoid with no face, just a massive jaw, full of powerful teeth. The rest of it's body is heavily muscular, except for it's right appendage, whcih consists of a large and slimy tentacle.

"The Hacks are coming up. Each morning, they take us out of he cells to do a count, while they check the cells to make sure nothing suspicious is inside them. If you don't wake up when they tell you, you are probably end up missing a body part...and you better hope they don't know your anatomy. And if they find anything suspicous, they kill you on the spot. I'm only telling you this once, Cellie. Tomorrow you are on your own."

With that said, Mangok proceeds to leave the cell as soon the electrically charged cell bars retract, acknowledging the guards with a grunt.

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • https://imgur.com/a/Bjjtz.png
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2020, 12:47:37 pm »

I take a gander of my surroundings. When I'm done analyzing my area and the guards are done with their head counting and cell inspection. I will make my way to the eastern sectors.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2020, 02:45:37 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2020, 03:04:41 pm »

Skip along to where I need to go. Can't wait to spread the fire!

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2020, 03:17:06 pm »

Name: Doopliss
Criminal Nickname: Freak-sheet
Physical Description: A white sheet with a “w” shaped mouth and eyes with black sclera and red pupils for a face, and red shoes...(or to put it simply, think of a Halloween ghost decoration and/or costume) Occasionally the sheet will rise a bit on each side as if there were arms there.
What's the crime that got you into prision?: Transmutated a village full of people into pigs and impersonated a famous plumber by transforming himself into a near identical copy.
What's your reason for getting out of here?: Play more of my “jokes”
What's your goal in life?: Playing cruel “pranks”
Cybernetic rights? Y/N ?

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • got it all worked out, don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2020, 01:22:01 am »

Name: OlA
Age: 981,340 seconds + 5.3 revolutions around the green sphere
Physical Description: Humanoid with a rough, black exterior looking like a corpse burnt to charcoal. Though it lacks most features, it seems vaguely female. At its core is a heavy, magnetic stone. It requires air and occasional boiling water to live.
What's the crime that got you into prison?: Crime is impossible.
What's your goal in life?: An unjust world deserves to burn, no matter the cost.

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2020, 06:13:38 am »

Okay, all characters sheets have been accepted.

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2020, 06:28:58 am »

Get out of the cell so the guards don't remove my limbs as I need them to live, then go to wherever the guards want me to be.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2020, 03:41:21 pm »

Name: Jimmy the Expendable
Age (Whatever you want to, it's SPACE and aliens): 42
Physical Description: A standard human with completely normal features.
What's the crime that got you into prison: Jaywalking
What's your reason for getting out of here: Because I was incorrectly put in here instead of the more benign Shitholeistani Thoughtcrime Jail
What's your goal in life: To break the prison (not break out, just break) for fun and profit
Cybernetic rights? Y
it's over
Pages: [1] 2 3 4