Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 56

Author Topic: Ventures By Moonlight | A Semi-Cooperative Dark Fantasy | Always Recruiting  (Read 33948 times)

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile

ACTACTACT: return Draco home from the expedition to Darremont's Bell.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ACTACTACT: Donate ₹2.00 to The Experimental Hospital
Ochyrosi receives R&R
Embark Keravnos to Darremont's Bell (₹0.5)

I'm expecting to rent the Armoured Coat from Rockeater again, but the plan wouldn't change if that doesn't work out.

Spoiler: Expedition Manifest (click to show/hide)
Long Live United Forenia!

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile

Kashyyk, can I borrow or hire purchase the ✢Serrated Axe✢? Do reply with any fees applicable.
The Axe is currently unavailable as it is in use by one of Andrea's Hunters in Darremont. I have the Bladed Whip available for rental though (for about ₹0.4 per turn). Lemme know what your plan is and I'll judge risk.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I anyone is interested I do have some money to loan

Spoiler: Goro and co (click to show/hide)
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile

Reminder that I also have ₹0.5 to lend.  Contract at the bottom for anyone interested!

@Draignean: Flazeo didn't get credit on his loan for my ₹0.5 donation? I thought they were supposed to pay it back by donating to the community via the investments.  My intention was to avoid lynching from the community for pushing Flazeo deeper into debt by paying a small portion of their community debt off.  But hey, if they'd rather keep Flazeo in debt and honor me, I guess I can't argue with that...

Spoiler: Jack's Blacksand Bank (click to show/hide)

Quote from: Standard Short-term Loan
Jack's Blacksand Bank hereby agrees to lend [your name here] ₹0.5  at 5% interest per turn (or 0.025 added per turn).

x Jack's Blacksand Bank
x [you sign here]

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile

Quote from: Purchase of Cracked Affinity Stone from OALM
The Midnight Redeemers (other titles inclusive) hereby agree to purchase a Cracked Affinity Stone from Ordo ad Liberandum Mechanica, for a total price of 0.15 sovereigns.

Signed:
-Powder Philosopher
-The Moonlit Blade
-Enato Pyrinikos, for Ordo ad Liberandum Mechanica

Quote from: Loan Repayment
The Moonlight Reclaimers (other titles inclusive) hereby agree to make a payment on their loan from Robocorp for a total of $5.95 sovereigns. $2.4 of this will pay off the total interest that the Midnight Redeemers (and other titles) have currently accrued, whereas the other $3.55 will pay off part of the previously accrued principal.

Signed:
-Powder Philosopher
-The Moonlit Blade
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We, the undersigned Honest Goro and Co, agree to transfer the item 'Armored Coat'  to the undersigned company, OALM.
This item will incur into a turnly rent of 0.13 Sovereigns. The item will need to be returned in original condition after 6 turns or less. Failure to pay rent or to provide the rented item at the end will cause expropriation of assets for at least equal value.
In consideration of the cyclical nature of expeditions, it is agreed that rental payments can be suspended for up to 4 turns. The amount due will still need to be paid either immediately or spread across the rest of the rental period. No further suspension can be awarded until there is no longer outstanding suspended rent.

Signed:
-Goro and Co
-

ACTACTACT:

I wana play!

Bid ₹3.00 on Candidate U06-832

Looking for a loaned ranged weapon or some extra cash for one. I want to get the weathered Bow if possible.

Roboson, can I borrow ₹1.04?

Kashyyk, can I borrow or hire purchase the ✢Serrated Axe✢? Do reply with any fees applicable.

Are there any orders willing to take me at all? If not i'll incorporate as Aigre's Awesome Armaments.

I can rent yo my hand crossbow for 0.05 a turn
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

@Draignean: Flazeo didn't get credit on his loan for my ₹0.5 donation? I thought they were supposed to pay it back by donating to the community via the investments.  My intention was to avoid lynching from the community for pushing Flazeo deeper into debt by paying a small portion of their community debt off.  But hey, if they'd rather keep Flazeo in debt and honor me, I guess I can't argue with that...

Mmm? Ah, good point. I'll reduce their debts shortly. Also need to update the OP a bit for spring cleaning.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We, the undersigned Honest Goro and Co, agree to transfer the item 'Armored Coat'  to the undersigned company, OALM.
This item will incur into a turnly rent of 0.13 Sovereigns. The item will need to be returned in original condition after 6 turns or less. Failure to pay rent or to provide the rented item at the end will cause expropriation of assets for at least equal value.
In consideration of the cyclical nature of expeditions, it is agreed that rental payments can be suspended for up to 4 turns. The amount due will still need to be paid either immediately or spread across the rest of the rental period. No further suspension can be awarded until there is no longer outstanding suspended rent.

Signed:
-Goro and Co
-Enato Pyrinikos, for Ordo ad Liberandum Mechanica
Long Live United Forenia!

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

Barring reasonable objections, I'd like to run an update in about 22-26 hours.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ACTACTACT
Expedition actions:
-Leo: enable all ranges for the shotgun
-Virgo: Allow reload.

Push onward, to victory and loot.

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
  • if (ANNOYED_W_FANS==true) { KILL_CHAR(rand()); }
    • View Profile

@ACTACTACT:
Enable Range Brackets 0, 1 on Mace Hawkshire.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Behold the daring adventures of Virgo the gunslinger, hitting 4 times out of 4, killing twice!
Unphased by the rotten mass of corrupted corpses running toward her, she shot with pinpoint accuracy, slashing with the dagger those who still managed to get past her pistil barrage.

Spoiler: Combat Report (click to show/hide)

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Getting 0.11Sov from Andrea

ACTACTACT: Bid 1.72 on ✢Mare's Leg Rifle✢

BluarianKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • Gimme a soul, sailor.
    • View Profile

@ACTACTACT

Bring Jack home.
A beautiful lesbian trans lass, I'll punch ya dork.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 56