Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 26

Author Topic: Kill Jim Jack Tric Now: Knightwing's Requested Revenge (3/7) End: Mafia Jim Wins  (Read 16070 times)

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile

You completely excluded to even mention Tric in your “reasoning” post, first of all.

Lynch me and then him, lynch me and kill him, no lynch and kill me and then kill him. I don't particularly care.

I'm not willing to invest the effort necessary into pursuing that line of logic and then wrangling Tric into acting like a sane person long enough to put a lynch together.

Deus Asmoth

For someone who claims to not care, you seem to be taking this particularly rough.

I honestly don't see any reason to post my inspection results. They're not useful and it's easier to just skip to the bit where I die.

This doesn’t explain why you forgot that you had even claimed cop in the first place, and you didn’t “post your inspection results” even when nobody was outright saying they sussed you.

Any sort of inspection is useful and saying otherwise isn’t very smart. If you are town, tell us the results so we have something to go off of if we lynch you.

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile

You completely excluded to even mention Tric in your “reasoning” post, first of all.

Unless you have a bombshell to drop, Tric was confirmed via roleclaim yesterday. You might know that if you hadn't wasted the day trolling.

Lynch me and then him, lynch me and kill him, no lynch and kill me and then kill him. I don't particularly care.

I'm not willing to invest the effort necessary into pursuing that line of logic and then wrangling Tric into acting like a sane person long enough to put a lynch together.

Deus Asmoth

For someone who claims to not care, you seem to be taking this particularly rough.

There's a weird trend going on of people just projecting whatever feelings they want me to have onto me, regardless of the things I actually say or do. How is this me 'taking it rough', exactly?

I honestly don't see any reason to post my inspection results. They're not useful and it's easier to just skip to the bit where I die.

This doesn’t explain why you forgot that you had even claimed cop in the first place, and you didn’t “post your inspection results” even when nobody was outright saying they sussed you.

Any sort of inspection is useful and saying otherwise isn’t very smart. If you are town, tell us the results so we have something to go off of if we lynch you.

Jesus Christ, you people. OK, fine. Last night I inspected Toony, because Webadict and Tric were probably town as far as I was concerned and Max had already claimed Miller. That meant that it was a choice between you and him and I didn't think either of you were likely to be killed so I chose by coinflip. Turned out I was wrong about that.

Now, do you want to confirm that this was a complete waste of my time or are you going to surprise me?
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Awfully convenient that you picked Toony.

I think you’re taking this rough because you seem very passive aggressive. A lot more so then you started as. Therefore, I can make the assumption that the change in your tone is because this is affecting you more then you say.

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile

Awfully convenient that you picked Toony.

Wow, the exact thing that I expected you to say is the thing that you said. Who could have seen this coming?

I think you’re taking this rough because you seem very passive aggressive. A lot more so then you started as. Therefore, I can make the assumption that the change in your tone is because this is affecting you more then you say.
It's so cool how this is definitely true and I haven't said some variation of 'Tric is insane and it annoys me that I have to play around that' on multiple occasions.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile

web
please help

I'd like to clear up at least one thing. Web, are you being truthful in your latest roleclaim? I know you, so I have to wonder.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It wasn’t a gradual buildup though, you just suddenly get more angry?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

web
please help

I'd like to clear up at least one thing. Web, are you being truthful in your latest roleclaim? I know you, so I have to wonder.
100% truthful.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Anyway,

Deus Asmoth

If it's not him, it's TricMagic.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Max, just hammer.  There's no point overthinking this.

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile

It wasn’t a gradual buildup though, you just suddenly get more angry?
I can't control the point at which you decide to project emotions onto me. If you have any actual response to the points that I've made feel free, I'm not inclined to debate your interpretation of my feelings.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile

Max, just hammer.  There's no point overthinking this.
Okay. I was overthinking it because I feel like that is too much non-nightkillability to all be town-sided, but, I guess we'll cross that bridge if we come to it.
Deus Asmoth

Mamobo

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia Moderation Bot
    • View Profile

Vote Count
------------------------
-> Deus Asmoth --3-- Deus Asmoth*, webadict*, Maximum Spin*,
Knightwing64   --0--
Maximum Spin   --0--
TricMagic      --0--
webadict       --0--
No One         --0--

Not Voting     --2-- Knightwing64, TricMagic,

3 to Hammer. Day ends on December 24, 2022 at 18:30 Central Standard Time (-52 hours and -1 minutes remaining.)
Mamobo stands for Mafia Moderation Bot! Mamobo was made by webadict to help those in need!

Mamobo hates villainy and lawlessness! Mamobo loves blueberries!

Mamobo is happy to be of use! If you'd like to improve Mamobo, please do something else instead!

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I' like to note I woke up to this lynch.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I would like to say it’s been a pleasure, but it hasn’t.

Begone scrub

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile

(Posting from Phone)

You bring Deus Asmoth before Knightwing's Heir for Ultimate Judgment. Knightwing's Heir grabs Deus by neck and whips out his scanner. Our Leather-clad Hero runs the scanner over Deus Asmoth's face, then suddenly drops Deus.

"Er, sorry Officer. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to kill you, as I can't have the Law stopping my Search for Justice."

With regret, Knightwing's Heir blasts Police Detective Lidku, finally ending the life of this promising young Townie.

Night 2 has begun. You have 24 hours, starting NOW.
End of Night: 12-28-22 @10:26 am.

Spoiler: Role (click to show/hide)

Note from the Mod: You have received word that Jack has skipped Town. Only one Mafia remains.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 26