Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26

Author Topic: Kill Jim Jack Tric Now: Knightwing's Requested Revenge (3/7) End: Mafia Jim Wins  (Read 15300 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

Web, first, you pushed for that lynch really quickly. Second, you had already lied once before. Third, Knightwing you idiot.
I'm actually really mad, because I think that had TricMagic shot literally anyone except me on Night 2, the game would've been a win for Town.

If TricMagic had shot Deus Asmoth on Night 1 LIKE HE WAS FUCKING SUPPOSED TO, this game would've been won.  IN FACT, IF HE HAD SHOT ANYONE EXCLUDING TOONYMAN ON NIGHT 1, IT WOULD'VE PROVEN HIM!

I cannot overstate enough that TricMagic managed to lose a won game for Town.  If anyone wants proof that voting TricMagic on Day 1 was wrong, this is all the evidence you need.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

I think Max played well and I have to question the life choices of certain players.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile

Town's tracking abilities were unfortunately nerfed by Max killing Toony on Night 1.

Deus had a Town result on Toony, and Toony had a no-action on Web.  Had anyone else been shot than Toony, I think Mafia would have lost.

When I get more time, I can put together a more detailed writeup of the game.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile

I'm actually really mad, because I think that had TricMagic shot literally anyone except me on Night 2, the game would've been a win for Town.
I also had a bulletproof, so maybe not. There was actually nobody Tric could kill on N2. And realistically, I bet I could get him and KW to vote you out and then nightkill him.

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile

I cannot overstate enough that TricMagic managed to lose a won game for Town.  If anyone wants proof that voting TricMagic on Day 1 was wrong, this is all the evidence you need.
You say this like you're not the one who spend D1 gaslighting me over my correct read on Max.
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Web, first, you pushed for that lynch really quickly. Second, you had already lied once before. Third, Knightwing you idiot.
So... You believed Max was a Town Roleblocker, blocked me, and I somehow still killed through the roleblock on ToonyMan, a player I claimed I was protecting?

BECAUSE THAT'S THE LOGIC YOU WOULD'VE HAD TO USE!

I also had a bulletproof, so maybe not. There was actually nobody Tric could kill on N2. And realistically, I bet I could get him and KW to vote you out and then nightkill him.
Unlikely.  You being alive would only raise eyebrows if TricMagic shot you.  Your roleblocking me Night 1 only makes you as the possible scum other than Deus Asmoth.  No one else shoots ToonyMan there.  You would've had to prove that both Mafia had resistance to Town Roleblocking.

You say this like you're not the one who spend D1 gaslighting me over my correct read on Max.
You spent the entire Day being combative.  I told you exactly what you were doing wrong, and you fought with me the entire time.  You can say I was gaslighting you, but I wasn't.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Unlikely.  You being alive would only raise eyebrows if TricMagic shot you.  Your roleblocking me Night 1 only makes you as the possible scum other than Deus Asmoth.  No one else shoots ToonyMan there.  You would've had to prove that both Mafia had resistance to Town Roleblocking.
Yeah, if I were arguing it to not Tric and Knightwing. But like, your first paragraph already shows that Tric suspected you despite my roleblock for no reason!

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile

You spent the entire Day being combative.  I told you exactly what you were doing wrong, and you fought with me the entire time.  You can say I was gaslighting you, but I wasn't.
So you just saying things that you want to be true isn't just an in game thing, you do it all the time? Cool. The fact of the matter is that I asked Max to justify a single action, he threw a tantrum and you decided that somehow made me scum. You can argue that my responses to you were combatitive, but you had fully earned it.
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The fact of the matter is that I asked Max to justify a single action, he threw a tantrum and you decided that somehow made me scum.
You were actually wrong, though. I really did everything I would have done as town, and the fact that it looks shady to you helps me because the people who have played with me more will defend it. I did something similar in day 1 of BeBYOR2.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So you just saying things that you want to be true isn't just an in game thing, you do it all the time? Cool. The fact of the matter is that I asked Max to justify a single action, he threw a tantrum and you decided that somehow made me scum. You can argue that my responses to you were combatitive, but you had fully earned it.
I see.  So, you just sound combative.  That makes sense.  I don't see why you wouldn't listen to what I was saying when I was doing my best to get you to look Town.  It took until the last two minutes of the Day to get you to vote Jim, for instance, in spite of three other players trying to get you to do the same.

Yeah, if I were arguing it to not Tric and Knightwing. But like, your first paragraph already shows that Tric suspected you despite my roleblock for no reason!
Knightwing would be easier to convince.  TricMagic is a loose grenade, but Knightwing usually thinks things through.  Usually.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile

FUCK

DAMN YOU TRIC

The only winning move when Tric is involved seems to be ignoring his existence. Dammit, I thought Max was town because he Unvoted Tric

TRIC HOW AM I THE IDIOT

ME VOTING MAX INSTEAD OF YOU MADE NO SENSE

Jeez, if you abandon the gag at the start of the game, then start using it later in the game after someone called you out on not using the gag is obviously sus behavior, no? Max was fairly low-key.

No matter how you look at it, Tric was the sus one.

My revenge for Tric grows ever stronger. I demand a part 2 to finish the series with

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile

Max and Tric being mafia.

Post cut off.

Fwjefvmvrgwnrgwjgrmwrgvjjvfqe,qfveqevjffvjeww,fevevwmfejfv

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

To be fair, Knightwing, there were pieces of information that made Max the likeliest scum that you didn't sift through.  Max's best play was definitely rushing you into voting without looking at it, since I think he accurately identified that either of you would jump on a vote without realizing hammer.  His unvote allows him to potentially get TricMagic to vote Knightwing, as an insurance card.

I think your best move (if possible) would be to post while he had voted TricMagic to prove your were Town, and then have them argue who was scum for you.  Hammers being active means that someone can prove their Town by not Hammering.  I'm not sure if you saw that or not, but it was a possibility.

I think, thinking it through, Max might've made the right play as scum.  The right play as Town was to vote Knightwing, since Tric is cleared of the kill (double shot on the Bulletproof Vest), but I think relying on TricMagic to decide is probably too dangerous as scum.  I think TricMagic still votes Knightwing here, though, so Max played it really well to get in a position like that.

You can rush any Day except the last one!  Never rush the last Day!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

My revenge for Tric grows ever stronger.
Remember this my young Padawan: Embrace your emotions, let them fill you with rage and hatred.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile

Jim wins by doing nothing?
Jim totally did something: he agreed to let me bus him hard from the very start. Without that I think we would have had a much harder time.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26