Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 47

Author Topic: Wormwood Mafia - Game Over  (Read 32872 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wormwood Mafia - Night One
« Reply #495 on: March 06, 2023, 01:14:30 pm »

Fluffe, look forward to your own post against a1s, though it's a competeing view. It does mark you as town however, with Max dead.
You aint gonna get one cause now I'm certain it aint a1 I gave Max three people to choose from and they choose 1i and it's only by webadict changing the voting target and everyone just hopping aboard (for some feken reason) that a1 avoided getting lynched.

Anyway I swear I had a reason for why it is probably not Toony but I seemed to of completely forgot it on the ride home so

Ok I remembered it before the Toony train crashed max was the 4th person to vote to "Keep the pressure high, don't back off." now why the hell would a mafia do this to his fellow mafia member? All it would of taken was a SINGLE person to jump on for Toony to get lynched and it wasn't until the next day that he backed off due to people starting to change their votes. I don't believe mafia would take such a stupid risk like this.

Distancing. Hard. Day 1 was not a good look for Toony, and Max's vote does exactly what you're drinking, WIFOM.

As is web is probably all in on his insanity train and not going to vote Toony even as the evidence has stacked up. So we need 5 people who aren't Toony or web to actually get Toony out. (I'm one of them, a1s is likely.)

And keep in mind I hammered Toony yesterday. Or thought so at the time. He lived.

It's very interesting that as soon as Jim voted NQT Max hopped on that wagon.
Unvote
No, I don't like this. ToonyMan
Keep the pressure high, don't back off.
He didn't hammer, just "kept on the pressure." ... Ya know, it's not much pressure if he literally never makes a case.

I think NQT is my top pick if I'm killed suddenly. I think his votes on Jack and a1s during D1 are suspicious and same for their vote on me today. Like Jack and a1s are both voting me today but now NQT says scum are inside Fluffe/Jim/Max/Me. I would like to be more articulate if I could.
Like Max, NQT is also dead thanks to mafia. This may not be up to date, but give a listen, which of these are mafia?

Ninja. That is what a CFD boils down to. Ha to make a vote, so Jim made a vote.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
Re: Wormwood Mafia - Day Three
« Reply #496 on: March 06, 2023, 01:19:08 pm »

Throws hands into the air Fine maybe mafia are just stupid! I'll give Toonyman a shot but if it ain't him I expect you to help me figure out who it is between Web and Jim and if you somehow think it's someone else im strangling you metaphorically.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: March 06, 2023, 01:19:27 pm »

(Assuming we don't lose tonight of course)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wormwood Mafia - Day Two
« Reply #498 on: March 06, 2023, 01:23:42 pm »

Uh, didn't Tric just hammer?
This. This right here? It's a Mafia post, fullstop. Try and end discussion.

Conga line of following votes. Does this seem like town?
Fluffe9911 mocks me by saying I blend into the background but Maximum Spin has been less impressive during Day 2.
Maybe I have. That's probably fair. There's nothing I hate more than Day One Again. Several times now I've thought about making a post and then just... didn't bother. It feels pointless.

A lot of the rest of what you said about me is off-base. For one thing I don't even care about a1s right now. But honestly, that's probably my bad for keeping my thoughts to myself.

Well, whatever. The question for me now is whether I should believe in the Toony and Jim who disbelieve in me.
... ehhhh, alea iacta est. You two better not be the team or I'll be mad.
notquitethere

I mean, I could be down, EuchreJack
a1s.
Let's see what happens if we try.
Okay, I think you need me for this too, so notquitethere
It is clearly not, and no message in this time frame was a push against toony, or any of them. You'd have to mark Jim for it. A vote at the beggining of the day to "keep the pressure on" is not one town is ever going to hammer. We want time to discuss things. Toony never cracked, and instead focues on Max. Which was one of the only things he could do to stay alive long-term, as his CFD results put him firmly on my radar. That was and will never be Town Play to swing the votes entirely off of their partner.

Nin. Web's dismissed Jim, which doesn't really leave any option but a1s. (Who was freaking asleep and couldn't shift the votes. I was too when it happened. It can only be one of those four, and Jack wasn't pushing it.)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: March 06, 2023, 01:31:14 pm »

Toony, who do you think is most likely to be mafia?
I think it's more likely to be a Flower because mafia killing each other on a night where people are likely to fire their actions is super risky if a Flower catches them. We're dealing with very devious players here, I think they would be accounting for if there was two or three town flowers. It's not a guarantee obviously. Between Fluffe and Jack I'm more suspicious of Fluffe actually since a Max/Jack team benefits less from this action? I can't tell currently I need to look into it.

Throws hands into the air Fine maybe mafia are just stupid! I'll give Toonyman a shot but if it ain't him I expect you to help me figure out who it is between Web and Jim and if you somehow think it's someone else im strangling you metaphorically.
Stop throwing votes around willy-nilly, mafia can and will quickhammer me if they're sure there's no other blocks left.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: March 06, 2023, 01:32:18 pm »

Also fuck you Tric glad to have you here.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: March 06, 2023, 01:37:13 pm »

I'm at school so can't make a long post but did you guys seriously have to lynch the one guy I was almost certain was town at that point?!? Did not a single one of you read my post or think it made sense and if not why the hell did you not attack me for it! I'd vote Max right now if he was still alive god I can't believe that happened.
I read your townread of NQT and liked it, this is what makes mafia hard.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: March 06, 2023, 01:38:19 pm »

I was saying it was Max all along-
I don't really think Jack is scum
That being said, why not Max?
I'll be switching to a1s if they don't move to Webadict, that is.
Fine. Webadict
a1s: Whom would you like to see eliminated today?
Toony and Max seem the most suspicious to me
Vote ToonyMan/Maximum Spin 2023!

So, now that Max is dead, my vote must go (back) to b]ToonyMan[/b].
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: March 06, 2023, 01:38:32 pm »

Stop throwing votes around willy-nilly, mafia can and will quickhammer me if they're sure there's no other blocks left.
Convince Tric to back off and ill back off I don't know if you can tell but I been getting increasingly furious over the NQT vote the more I engage with this game people completely ignored my reasoning without trying to even attack it and now we got a town I was sure was a town dead. Also it's not me or Jack and this may sound pretentious but the fact you think im suspicious at all at this point is frankly absurd.

I read your townread of NQT and liked it, this is what makes mafia hard.
THEN WHY DID YA VOTE FOR HIM! Die.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: March 06, 2023, 01:39:51 pm »

ToonyMan.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: March 06, 2023, 01:40:06 pm »

ToonyMan at L-1

Fucking morons.

I FOLLOWED TOONYMAN DURING N2 AND HE WENT NOWHERE

HE CANNOT BE MAX'S PARTNER

REMOVE ALL YOUR VOTES
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: March 06, 2023, 01:40:16 pm »

Dude fuck this. Do not put me at L-1, unvote right now.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: March 06, 2023, 01:41:03 pm »

Seriously why do none of you understand the consequences of putting somebody at L-1 in a game where the mafia only need to kill one player to win.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: March 06, 2023, 01:41:18 pm »

unvote

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: March 06, 2023, 01:43:57 pm »

Seriously why do none of you understand the consequences of putting somebody at L-1 in a game where the mafia only need to kill one player to win.
I understand the consequences I just don't give a shit cause im not in the mental state to feel anything but unbridled rage right now. I'll unvote for now since ya gave some proof it ain't him and im gonna take a couple of hours to calm down. I hope you feel goddamn silly Jim
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 47