Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 16

Author Topic: ghost town  (Read 19376 times)

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ghost town
« Reply #120 on: August 13, 2023, 10:46:06 pm »

"Fine by me. The dog isn't dangerous."

Throw a stick to distract the dog, repeatedly if it plays fetch. Eat some berries in-between throws. Share with the others.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2023, 02:51:45 am by ZBridges »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 14, 2023, 03:04:32 am »

"Hey it's that weird dog thing again, should we be concerned about the dead guy?"

"Hello there, I don't see anything wrong with you coming over and getting some berries."
Grab some berries and eat some.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

xof

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 15, 2023, 12:50:44 am »

"SON OF A-" Incomprehensible cussing noises Get back up if possible and rush toward the cabin if that @#$%&!* lizard follows me kick and or strangle the hell outta it
You awkwardly get back up and dash away without looking back. You arrive at the porch of Shack(3). The door is locked.
Your throat is dry.

"Hey! You two in front, Mind sharing some fruits?"
Walk up to those two
"Also what the hell is wrong with that dog?"
The two men seem to comply. You hold your bucket with one hand and pick a berry with the other. The berry is quite large with peach coloring and some lighter spots. You eat three of them until you are no longer hungry.
There is a bitter feeling in your stomach.

Throw a stick to distract the dog, repeatedly if it plays fetch. Eat some berries in-between throws. Share with the others.
You pick up a stick and the honey dog flinches. When you throw the stick it doesn't go for it. The honey dog repeatedly knocks the berries out of your hands and whines loudly every time you pick another.

"Hey it's that weird dog thing again, should we be concerned about the dead guy?"
"Hello there, I don't see anything wrong with you coming over and getting some berries."
Grab some berries and eat some.
You grab some berries. They are quite large with peach coloring and some lighter spots. First you eat four until you are no longer very hungry. Then munch on another three. You are no longer hungry.
There is a bitter feeling in your stomach.

Everyone stares vacantly at the dusk. The wind is getting colder.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 15, 2023, 02:32:31 am »

Who the @%^& locked the door?!?! Whatever surely there's some type of window or side door I can go through instead right? If not just bust down the door and head inside It can't be that solid.

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 15, 2023, 02:34:40 am »

"Good dog."

Pet the dog and then continue down the path further into the forest.

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 15, 2023, 11:50:24 am »

Continue down the path with others, be on lookout for threats

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 16, 2023, 02:30:36 am »

"Guess that thing is gonna be following us around now, getting dark is probably gonna make it hard to find the well but we must continue."
Follow after jack, and be on the look out for something that can be used as a weapon.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

xof

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 17, 2023, 02:54:50 am »

Who the @%^& locked the door?!?! Whatever surely there's some type of window or side door I can go through instead right? If not just bust down the door and head inside It can't be that solid.
You check the kitchen window on the right side of the house. It appears to be locked. There is a goblin creature looking at you from the other side of the glass. He is holding a broken piece of porcelain and pointing at you. His claws look sharp.
You walk back to the porch and attempt to bust down the only shack with a door.

Rolled(6)
You kick it right on the knob and the door almost cracks in half. You hear a jingling cry!

Pet the dog and then continue down the path further into the forest.
Continue down the path with others, be on lookout for threats
Follow after jack, and be on the look out for something that can be used as a weapon.
The three of you arrive at a wired fence. The swing gate is open. You head in and the honey dog stops following. It sniffs around the entrance for a moment before running away.
Inside, there is a small one story building and a water tank attached to a weird metal waterwheel. You see a lever on the side.

Welcome the cold night. Find shelter and go to sleep.
Fail to sleep for (3) nights in a row and you'll die from exhaustion.

Navy Blue is tired(1) and sleepy.
'Jack' is tired(1), sleepy and very hungry.
Mustard is sleepy.
'Captain' is sleepy and his throat is dry.
Terracotta starved to death!
Brown is tired(1), sleepy and his throat is dry.

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 17, 2023, 03:04:55 am »

"Should we get some rest and begin again in the morning?"

Search the building and the area around it for food and useful items.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2023, 03:06:36 am by ZBridges »

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 17, 2023, 03:16:44 am »

"We can get some water right now with my trusty water bucket."

Find a place to put the water bucket to receive water, flick the lever.
Make sure to check the water, if it's coming out is safe for human consumption.
Also, offer coffee beans to whoever wants it

"I should have some coffee beans as well if needed."

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 17, 2023, 08:35:59 am »

"Try to stop me and you'll regret it buddy!" Screw it too committed at this point finish breaking in and head upstairs to the room I slept in last night if that goblin feken thing is dumb enough to try to stop me be prepared to kick its ass. I am not letting a civilian decide where a captain can and can't sleep!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: August 18, 2023, 01:08:14 am »

"I've got a jar we could put some water in, probably should grab as much as we can while we're here."
Search the building for anything useful and see how much honey I have left if any.

xof

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: August 18, 2023, 04:59:52 am »

"Should we get some rest and begin again in the morning?"
Search the building and the area around it for food and useful items.
You ask a solid question but ignore it yourself. You waste the night scavenging for trash around the small concrete building. The lack of light turns the search challenging. Resolving to carry on the search inside the building you walk to the door. There is something painted on it but you can't quite make it out. Navy Blue moves closer when you open the door.

Find a place to put the water bucket to receive water, flick the lever.
Make sure to check the water, if it's coming out is safe for human consumption.
Also, offer coffee beans to whoever wants it

The lack of light turns the search challenging but, eventually, you find a pouring faucet on one side of the big water tank and you place the wooden bucket under it. Nothing comes out. You retrace your steps back to the metal waterwheel and pull the lever close by. The floor lights up and a grey digital bar appears alongside some text. It reads 'filling tank'. The waterwheel emits loud mechanical noises and starts to turn slowly. There is a tiny fairy creature hanging from one of the paddles. You hear a desperate jingling cry.

"Try to stop me and you'll regret it buddy!" Screw it too committed at this point finish breaking in and head upstairs to the room I slept in last night
The door is now broken. You walk in displaying your authority towards the 'civilian' resident. There is an angry 'hobgoblin' looming menacingly on the stair steps.
if that goblin feken thing is dumb enough to try to stop me be prepared to kick its ass.
You remove the heavy backpack from your shoulders and place it on the floor. After adjusting your cap by the brim you proceed to adopt a fighting stance. The goblin runs up at an incredible speed and slashes you hard on the shin. ouch!

'Captain' HP 20/24
hobgoblin HP 40/40

Search the building for anything useful and see how much honey I have left if any.
You check the big jar. It is still almost full of honey. After putting the lid back on you follow 'Jack' as he opens the building door.

The both of you can't see very well due to the darkness but you identify a table with a chair on the distance. There is some kind of big headed doll sitting on it. Closer to you, illuminated by the light from the open door, you see a funky looking gun.
The doll's head turns towards 'Jack'.
The gun is hovering!!!

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: August 18, 2023, 05:25:51 am »

I wince in pain before giving the goblin a deathglare Fine if it's a fight it wants it's a fight it will get grab the backpack and slam it against him!

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: August 18, 2023, 05:45:52 am »

Run and slide under the table, grab the doll, and then hold it between me and the gun.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2023, 01:33:38 am by ZBridges »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 16