Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 767 768 [769] 770 771 ... 774

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2: World's #1 War-Based Hat Simulator  (Read 781926 times)

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
Re: Team Fortress 2: Meat Vs. Match update! "Look, this isn't a banana simulator"
« Reply #11520 on: August 28, 2016, 09:07:03 pm »

but its not the wrangler so
I consume
I purchase
I consume again

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
Re: Team Fortress 2: Meat Vs. Match update! "Look, this isn't a banana simulator"
« Reply #11521 on: August 28, 2016, 10:28:22 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=easeo6NZ7jA
"engie stop that or report"

The sad thing is, can you really report someone for using a vanilla gun as intended, AKA shooting it?  (that's a trick question you can report for anything)
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #11522 on: August 29, 2016, 05:42:24 am »

its better than the wrangler it basically means that your gun cant be spammed out ever

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11523 on: August 29, 2016, 08:54:15 am »

its better than the wrangler it basically means that your gun cant be spammed out ever

what about those pesky weapons that shoot bullets
I consume
I purchase
I consume again

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11524 on: August 29, 2016, 09:29:01 am »

Bullets in TF2 have little parachutes attached. You get random crits when the parachutes malfunction.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #11525 on: October 15, 2016, 05:28:36 am »

I haven't tried this yet, but:
https://vanilla.tf/

It's a TF2 pub replacement.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11526 on: October 21, 2016, 03:01:22 pm »

Scream Fortress has launched!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11528 on: October 21, 2016, 04:43:51 pm »

Yearly Halloween event. It's rather hard not to notice if you start up TF2.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11529 on: October 21, 2016, 04:49:33 pm »

Ohh.

Might do that then.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11530 on: October 22, 2016, 04:01:03 am »

Is there any actual new content or is it the same as last year's "we're too lazy to make anything so have contracts and old bosses and a shitty crate lol"?

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11531 on: October 22, 2016, 04:14:08 am »

Same as last year. Gotta collect souls and do Merasmissions for your Soul Gargoyle. There's not even a comic.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11532 on: October 22, 2016, 10:21:58 am »

Same as last year. Gotta collect souls and do Merasmissions for your Soul Gargoyle. There's not even a comic.
And the missions are kinda broken.
My computer is not with me right now so I cannot participate in Scream Fortress  :(
o_o
*hugs*
Sigtext

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11533 on: October 22, 2016, 10:50:37 am »

Not gonna bother with this Scream Fortress. Last year's was half-baked as it was anyway. Not to mention I'm just too burned out by queuing to bother; the other day, I fired up TF2 for some delicious casual matchmaking, spent five minutes in a queue, got ten seconds of a game in overtime before it finished, and only three people voted rematch before we all got punted back into the queue. Lovely.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11534 on: October 22, 2016, 03:47:35 pm »

gotta get with the times, having a clean, straightforward game experience is outdated :^]

Pages: 1 ... 767 768 [769] 770 771 ... 774