Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 365

Author Topic: Draw your adventures  (Read 1222949 times)

Peasant

• Bay Watcher
  • MANY WHELPS NOW HANDLE IT
    • View Profile
Re: Draw your adventures
« Reply #210 on: May 29, 2010, 02:10:30 pm »

This has happened to you.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

runiq

• Bay Watcher
  • Jabber: runiq at draugr dot de
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art account.
« Reply #211 on: May 29, 2010, 02:21:33 pm »

Never have I seen such an immaculately drawn walf. Kudos to you, good sir, kudos!

Robocorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: May 29, 2010, 02:31:50 pm »

How human economy works for adventurers. (at least for me)

hostergaard

• Bay Watcher
  • Pull lever R
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: May 29, 2010, 04:04:52 pm »

I can only see the top part...?
They decided to leave my fortress via the circus because the front door was locked to keep Goblins out.  THAT should be an interesting trip back to the Mountainhome.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: May 29, 2010, 08:16:03 pm »

How human economy works for adventurers. (at least for me)

Hilarious.

Yelloq

• Bay Watcher
  • [CAVE_ADAPT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: May 30, 2010, 12:28:21 am »

Farmers, man...
as complicated as dressing up in a clown suit and abducting every male child in the fort, cutting off their penises, peeling the foreskins off and wearing them like finger puppets and secluding oneself in a workshop where one just sits there making little plays with the finger puppets.
i am now completely worried
« Reply #216 on: May 30, 2010, 02:14:17 pm »

As you all probably have heard by now, I killed a bronze colossus with a fluffy wambler. Now, I give you an artists rendering of what that adventure looked like and the resulting face that I wore the rest of that day as I told all of my highschool friends about this game that they all said was "stupid because the maker didn't put enough effort to give it appealing graphics." I know. I really do. I know you want to throttle them for being ignorant and tell them that graphics alone don't make a great game. I get it. But that's not why I'm posting this... So, I digress.

Now, without further adieu, I give you my best artistic piece to date. (Oh, try not to get stuck on the fact that I changed bronze-colossus style halfway through... It's hard to find pictures of them! D:)

Oh, and it's freakin' huge. (Doth the maiden spake...)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2010, 02:15:50 pm by The Anus of Discontent »
Hey, look what I did!
Dr. Melon cancels read post: spelling incredibly poor.

Robocorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: May 30, 2010, 04:34:21 pm »

As you all probably have heard by now, I killed a bronze colossus with a fluffy wambler. Now, I give you an artists rendering of what that adventure looked like and the resulting face that I wore the rest of that day as I told all of my highschool friends about this game that they all said was "stupid because the maker didn't put enough effort to give it appealing graphics." I know. I really do. I know you want to throttle them for being ignorant and tell them that graphics alone don't make a great game. I get it. But that's not why I'm posting this... So, I digress.

Now, without further adieu, I give you my best artistic piece to date. (Oh, try not to get stuck on the fact that I changed bronze-colossus style halfway through... It's hard to find pictures of them! D:)

Oh, and it's freakin' huge. (Doth the maiden spake...)
You met the Buddha on the road and killed him?

Kobold Troubadour

• Bay Watcher
  • [MUSICALITY: +-]
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: May 31, 2010, 12:28:01 am »

A large naked bronze Buddha sharing inner zen....through violence!

Anywho, here's my current adventurer, drawn in photoshop with just the brush tool while at work:

Yes, I drew it while at work. Yes, I had free time and the security drones were offline. No, my boss ain't a Forgotten Beast...though there are very little differences...I do think he brethes fire though.

You guys gotta try playing a kobold, both fun & !!FUN!! when pretty much everything can kill you with ease...

[EDIT] added new link cuz' imagehost is mean...

« Last Edit: May 31, 2010, 06:42:03 pm by Kobold Troubadour »
[UTTERANCES] kinda' makes it hard for people to understand kobold songs...

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: May 31, 2010, 09:39:35 am »

Anywho, here's my current adventurer, drawn in photoshop with just the brush tool while at work:

Yes, I drew it while at work. Yes, I had free time and the security drones were offline. No, my boss ain't a Forgotten Beast...though there are very little differences...I do think he brethes fire though.

You guys gotta try playing a kobold, both fun & !!FUN!! when pretty much everything can kill you with ease...

Thy image link is broken.
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (
« Reply #220 on: May 31, 2010, 01:33:03 pm »

Thy image link is broken.
Not for me...
Hey, look what I did!
Dr. Melon cancels read post: spelling incredibly poor.

Robocorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: May 31, 2010, 01:35:56 pm »

does kobold camp come with lutes pre-modded in or did you do that yourself?

Kobold Troubadour

• Bay Watcher
  • [MUSICALITY: +-]
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: May 31, 2010, 06:46:33 pm »

Oh, I'm not using Kobold Camp (though I did get some stuff from it), using my own little mod just cuz'. Added a Lute weapon but it's made of wood therefore useless and used just for !!FUN!!

(bronze, copper or iron lutes just seem....un-kobold~ish)
[UTTERANCES] kinda' makes it hard for people to understand kobold songs...

Robocorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: May 31, 2010, 06:55:00 pm »

none of the material combinations seem to make sense. Elves are restricted to wooden flutes while goblins can only permit steel drums. And don't get me started on the glass harps I've seen dwarves making.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: June 01, 2010, 11:31:37 am »

I've played as a kobold several times before. Was fun, until you get splattered across a wall for the eleventh time without even a small chance to fight back. Let's face it, they just aren't meant to rule the world.

As for illustrating my adventures, I'll get to that in a while.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 365