Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 207 208 [209] 210 211 ... 365

Author Topic: Draw your adventures  (Read 1222942 times)

Levyathyn

• Escaped Lunatic
  • Airman
    • View Profile
Re: Draw your adventures
« Reply #3120 on: May 31, 2012, 08:56:33 pm »

You can't use that image without the express written consent of both me and the NFL!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #3121 on: May 31, 2012, 09:08:14 pm »

Why do I get the feeling that Cobar is going to become A: a meme or B: the 'flat wtf' face of adv. mode?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #3122 on: May 31, 2012, 09:08:49 pm »

Shook, mister fox, and wisdom thumbs; I laughed out loud at all of your comics. This is a glorious 48 hours for Bay12 artists :P
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Logrin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3123 on: May 31, 2012, 09:30:58 pm »

Then get ready to laugh further because I've something boss to share.

I received a very special birthday card from a dubiously thoughtful sibling of mine...
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

That's right...it's Fan Art. I'm all about -Fan Art-
What monstrosities would walk the streets, were peoples faces as unfinished as their minds.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #3124 on: May 31, 2012, 10:04:24 pm »

oh god, that's great. I wish my siblings would do something other than actively attempt to generate scorn from I or my parents.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3125 on: May 31, 2012, 10:05:43 pm »

+1. That was pretty thoughtful in my opinion. Also, perhaps a bit belated, but happy birthday anyway dude. ^^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

WisdomThumbs

• Bay Watcher
  • Drawing Meaning
    • View Profile
    • Wisdom-Thumbs on DeviantArt
« Reply #3126 on: May 31, 2012, 11:20:42 pm »

Why do I get the feeling that Cobar is going to become A: a meme or B: the 'flat wtf' face of adv. mode?

Eh, if it's gonna happen it'll happen. Such things are best when spontaneous and not forced.

But his face is just so easy to use!
Then get ready to laugh further because I've something boss to share.

I received a very special birthday card from a dubiously thoughtful sibling of mine...

That's right...it's Fan Art. I'm all about -Fan Art-

That's awesome.
"She'd lost her hand, her youth, and her husband. Her entire body was a maze of scars, and without her crutch she could only drag herself over the rocks. But Dema Beandeaths wasn't done just yet. She still had a long way to go, and that six-limbed armadillo devil godking wasn't about to kill itself."
- -- -
I draw things

Levyathyn

• Escaped Lunatic
  • Airman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3127 on: May 31, 2012, 11:33:52 pm »

Eh, if it's gonna happen it'll happen. Such things are best when spontaneous and not forced.

Yeah? You just wait.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #3128 on: June 01, 2012, 12:19:12 am »

Are we heading into Scandinavian/Norse folklore with Cobar?

Because, truly that would make a defining moment.

Also, is it possible for this thread to go in the Hall of Legends?  :P Or at least be stickied?

+1. That was pretty thoughtful in my opinion. Also, perhaps a bit belated, but happy birthday anyway dude. ^^^
Also wishing Happy Birthday from here  :D

Logrin, Boss Knight is famous!

And people know of Cobar in the lower forums thanks to SC's avatar. :3

Lastly...I wish I could upload anything that defines good quality. Everything made is from paper and pencil, then becomes lighter upon upload. XD

WisdomThumbs

• Bay Watcher
  • Drawing Meaning
    • View Profile
    • Wisdom-Thumbs on DeviantArt
« Reply #3129 on: June 01, 2012, 12:28:49 am »

It's weird, actually. Cobar's world is like no other fantasy setting I've seen. Everybody wears llama clothing in addition to all sorts of other animals you wouldn't ever see in Europe. It's closer to a Conan world. Scimitars are the most common swords, there are jungles everywhere, and the plains are boiling hot. And nearly everybody has ecru skin as well as ecru eyes (just imagine that - creepy!).

And people in the other forums already know about Cobar? Well, that settles it. I'm moving to Hawaii and living off the royalty checks.  8)
"She'd lost her hand, her youth, and her husband. Her entire body was a maze of scars, and without her crutch she could only drag herself over the rocks. But Dema Beandeaths wasn't done just yet. She still had a long way to go, and that six-limbed armadillo devil godking wasn't about to kill itself."
- -- -
I draw things

Dante

• Bay Watcher
  • Dante likes cats for their corrupt intentions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3130 on: June 01, 2012, 12:48:39 am »

I'm sure it would be creepy, if I had any idea what colour ecru actually was.  :D

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #3131 on: June 01, 2012, 12:51:45 am »

This is entering the memetic category. In a good way.

Good ol' human adventurers! Entering a Dwarf fort! Now I wonder how diplomats/merchants act.  :P

Zale

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3132 on: June 01, 2012, 01:32:13 am »

I'm sure it would be creepy, if I had any idea what colour ecru actually was.  :D

This, apparently. So says google.

snoopychicken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3133 on: June 01, 2012, 07:22:07 am »

Haha, Cobar really is a great piece of art!

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3134 on: June 01, 2012, 07:23:18 am »

Infinitely re-usable and perfectly sums up DF.

That's definitely a meme.
Pages: 1 ... 207 208 [209] 210 211 ... 365