Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 231 232 [233] 234 235 ... 365

Author Topic: Draw your adventures  (Read 1227114 times)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
Re: Draw your adventures
« Reply #3480 on: July 17, 2012, 09:40:25 pm »

Logrin, if you need something interesting, and somewhat animal abusive to draw:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

How does one dismember someones nose by stabbing them in the face?
Stabbing vertically?
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3481 on: July 18, 2012, 02:35:12 am »

The common misconception is that 'spear = needle'.

Spearhead actually resembles something of a leaf (in most cases). If the spearhead is flat and sharp enough, and you trust from the side with enough strength, slicing of small body parts might happen quite easily.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #3482 on: July 18, 2012, 03:41:01 am »

Does an arm count as small? Or a head?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #3483 on: July 18, 2012, 04:19:11 am »

Well, I've got something: My Newly vampirised adventurer had been sent to clear a warlord out of the catacombs of the Pregnant Abbey. His companions, two spearmen and an axeman, followed him in.

It was, for lack of a better term, a massacre. The Warlord, who happened to be a master of the crossbow, sent his lackeys after us in an effort to delay our charge long enough for him to turn us into pincushions. The axeman got it in the leg, and fought valiantly against a trio of macemen, but was finally overhwlemed after they snapped every bone in his lower body, but he gave as good as he got, and gave them all massive bleeding wounds before perishing. The Spearmen fought bravely with a single lasher, but the strength of armok himself was with him, and he defeated both of my loyal meat sheilds before subcuming to a terminal case of thrown sock. The Warlord then promptly shot me in the chest, puncturing both lungs. Calmly, I withdrew the bolt and slung it back at him, striking him square in the heart.

He stared back, dumbfounded, as his deliscious lifeblood dripped from his veins, and he collapsed in a muddled heap on the floor.

Asmur Togirkamal, you shall be forever remembered. You were very...tasty.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3484 on: July 19, 2012, 01:19:48 am »

If the blade of the spear is wide enough, yes, you could feasibly remove a limb if you thrust hard enough.

bombzero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3485 on: July 19, 2012, 01:30:31 am »

If the blade of the spear is wide enough, yes, you could feasibly remove a limb if you thrust hard enough.

see, the answer is quite simple.

ever wonder why dwarves don't have shovels despite being a digging centric race? well they do, they just call them spears and like to stab things with them instead of dig with them.

Headhanger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3486 on: July 19, 2012, 01:56:47 am »

ever wonder why dwarves don't have shovels despite being a digging centric race? well they do, they just call them spears and like to stab things with them instead of dig with them.
"All we have are pistols and rifles. What do you want us to do, shoot you a grave?"

Ten points to anyone who recognises it.

bombzero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3487 on: July 19, 2012, 02:00:55 am »

"All we have are pistols and rifles. What do you want us to do, shoot you a grave?"

I feel like I should know this one, I swear I have heard it at some point.

Replica

• Bay Watcher
  • Temp. leave of absence
    • View Profile
« Reply #3488 on: July 19, 2012, 02:07:49 am »

Except that he stabbed the boar in the face with a dagger.

From the front.
Quote from: tahujdt
I don't know about unicorns, but back in .95, one of my PA soldiers was diagnosed with power armor. I drew a fairly good picture about it, but my science project (a bunny) pissed all over it.
Fallout: Equestria - Index of Stable Reports x Fallout: Equestria - Orange

Facekillz058

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3489 on: July 19, 2012, 06:14:37 am »

Honestly, i don't know how i managed it, i was just training Wrestling and decided to see what I could cut off without killing it.
You shoulda seen all the teeth when i managed to do this with three boars without being detected.
But yeah, i find it a nice change of pace to carve up a boar while its still alive, its more action packed than normal combat.
(づ◕◕)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・­¬¬¬¬¬¬¬゜゜・。*。・゜*✧・。*。✧

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3490 on: July 19, 2012, 06:35:12 am »

Honestly, i don't know how i managed it, i was just training Wrestling and decided to see what I could cut off without killing it.
You shoulda seen all the teeth when i managed to do this with three boars without being detected.
But yeah, i find it a nice change of pace to carve up a boar while its still alive, its more action packed than normal combat.

Who cuts up their meat after it's dead? I "PRECARVE" my roast pork.

Broseph Stalin

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Surgeon, Proficient Butcher.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3491 on: July 19, 2012, 07:59:05 am »

Red Vs Blue

BCPowers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3492 on: July 19, 2012, 01:50:56 pm »

"Dearly Beloved, we are gathered here today to witness the joining of Tex and Church in eternalness together, speak now or forever rest in peace, with liberty and justice for all. The end."

Igfig

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3493 on: July 19, 2012, 04:02:34 pm »

I was looking over some old posts of mine on another forum I frequent, and I rediscovered something I'd written about my first adventure in 0.34.  Might be fun for someone to draw.

Logrin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3494 on: July 21, 2012, 11:57:51 pm »

Meant to have these up sooner, but summer always gives me a case of the wonks.

-Dwarven Physics 1

-Dwarven Physics 2
What monstrosities would walk the streets, were peoples faces as unfinished as their minds.
Pages: 1 ... 231 232 [233] 234 235 ... 365