Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 47

Author Topic: Ridiculous Tales of Bay Twelvery  (Read 27455 times)

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
Re: Ridiculous Tales of Bay Twelvery
« Reply #285 on: September 08, 2009, 04:03:00 am »

Very well then.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: September 08, 2009, 04:03:33 am »

Why did you let me on in the first place, you fool!

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: September 08, 2009, 04:12:54 am »

I wanted to impress you with my new experimental power core. In retrospect it was not the best of ideas.
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Vester

• Bay Watcher
  • [T_WORD:AWE-INSPIRING:bloonk]
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: September 08, 2009, 07:07:32 am »

Okay, lemme give this a shot.

« Last Edit: September 08, 2009, 07:09:58 am by Vester »
"Land of song," said the warrior bard, "though all the world betray thee - one sword at least thy rights shall guard; one faithful harp shall praise thee."

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: September 08, 2009, 07:15:00 am »

Okay, I declare that, officially, the best one. Nope, no, you don't get any appeal, despite lack of me, that one is the best here.

Period.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: September 08, 2009, 07:21:46 am »

That is the greatest. I do declare it the grandest, in all the realms!

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: September 08, 2009, 07:22:29 am »

And if anyone contests it, I will slay them.

I'm talking a soul drinking here. I will drink your SOUL.

EDIT:

As it turns out we have now exceded our Character Limit on the first page.

Spoiler: Second piece by me. (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: September 10, 2009, 03:19:56 pm by WorkerDrone »

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: September 08, 2009, 07:25:12 am »

And I shall drink their delicious earthling blood. Mmmm... cake.

IndonesiaWarMinister

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: September 08, 2009, 07:34:20 am »

Okay, I declare that, officially, the best one. Nope, no, you don't get any appeal, despite lack of me, that one is the best here.

Period.

QFT.

And I do not appear too. I am offended by this action, since we're both came from the same Earth-region, and I could easily FedEx you a couple of 'dirty bombs'.

:)

Vester

• Bay Watcher
  • [T_WORD:AWE-INSPIRING:bloonk]
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: September 08, 2009, 07:39:40 am »

Thanks guys. ;D

Period.

QFT.

And I do not appear too. I am offended by this action, since we're both came from the same Earth-region, and I could easily FedEx you a couple of 'dirty bombs'.

:)

It's the prologue. In Tejas! [Texas], the first three pages were pretty much this, except for Sofia and Cthulhu making some arcane pact.

Also The NME came in earlier than that.
"Land of song," said the warrior bard, "though all the world betray thee - one sword at least thy rights shall guard; one faithful harp shall praise thee."

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: September 08, 2009, 07:44:20 am »

Hey WorkerDrone, you might want to put a link to the new spillover post in the OP.  And break up josh's entry as best you can, it's just ENDLESS WORDS right now.  Crazy awesome project though.

My characterization appears to have taken on a life apart from me completely.  Can't wait to see the rest of Tejas.

Aqizzar rockets off on his flaming motorcycle in a cloud of cigar smoke and particulate cool.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: September 08, 2009, 07:53:44 am »

Try to make me ina pulp super-villain style, but scary!

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: September 08, 2009, 07:56:34 am »

This thread contains copious verbage of a humerous nature. I hereby give it the Neruz Stamp of Approval.

Or i would, except Duke ate my stamp dispenser, so i'll just have to give you a verbal stamp. *Stamp*

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: September 08, 2009, 08:00:49 am »

Hey WorkerDrone, you might want to put a link to the new spillover post in the OP.  And break up josh's entry as best you can, it's just ENDLESS WORDS right now.  Crazy awesome project though.

My characterization appears to have taken on a life apart from me completely.  Can't wait to see the rest of Tejas.

Aqizzar rockets off on his flaming motorcycle in a cloud of cigar smoke and particulate cool.

I did the first, and I promise to do the other thing too. I was just...lazy.

Also, wrote something new. You can read it. Or not I guess. Its in the spillover.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: September 08, 2009, 08:03:13 am »

It's great, and it makes me just a bit sad.

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 47