Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11462 11463 [11464] 11465 11466 ... 13310

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14376406 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: [bunbunbun] UPRPR club hop and flop station (Happy thread)
« Reply #171945 on: May 16, 2016, 06:12:49 am »

My transgression is now complete.

I have become devoid of purpose and individuality, I shed them away like the binding chains they are.

I have become dank.
May your deaths be slow and overly abundant in muesli.
You are a black man. The patient needs bedbug bites to live!
Multiple Sig!
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #171946 on: May 16, 2016, 06:13:56 am »

* Ultimuh pulls THE lever.
* The switch is now on 'OFF'
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #171947 on: May 16, 2016, 06:15:35 am »

Oh dear.  WHAT HAPPENED HOW DID I MISS ALL OF THIS
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #171948 on: May 16, 2016, 06:28:47 am »

It has only just begun

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
._.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #171950 on: May 16, 2016, 10:27:53 am »

Dear lord, whyyyyyyy

Why does everyone seem to have a good sig but me? I can never find anything that's high quality enough to sig.
If nobody is quotable enough, remember that your sig doesn't need to be a quote. You could, for example, take a common idiom and put your own twist on it.
Or you could make it a link list to something important to you :)
Like my signature for example. I encounter too many quotes to even store on a sigtext that I decided to make a link-sig instead!
Or a public service announcement which was totally created out of kindness and not annoyance!

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #171951 on: May 16, 2016, 10:31:56 am »

I just really like old Bungie games and their fiction is worth reading, even if the games are rather frustrating to play.

I used to quote someone every week or so for the top though, maybe I should do that again.
Also, flags yay
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #171953 on: May 16, 2016, 11:29:01 am »

SPAZ 2 finally has a release date, and its tomorrow.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Levi

• Bay Watcher
  • Is a fish.
    • View Profile
« Reply #171954 on: May 16, 2016, 11:46:32 am »

SPAZ 2 finally has a release date, and its tomorrow.

Huh, and apparently its only $20, which is a bit cheaper than I expected.  I'll be interested to see the reviews.  :)
Avid Gamer | Goldfish Enthusiast | Canadian | Professional Layabout

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #171955 on: May 16, 2016, 01:32:47 pm »

HR manager actually sent email apologizing for being delayed.... I am surprised, pleasantly. My respect for her has just tripled.
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #171956 on: May 16, 2016, 01:44:51 pm »

Huh, and apparently its only $20, which is a bit cheaper than I expected.  I'll be interested to see the reviews.  :)
For what it's worth, there's already a number of gameplay videos online. Will say that, above and beyond the fact my computer probably couldn't run it, I'm personally not quite as interested after seeing the combat/progression... I appreciate the emphasis on procedural generation, but I also rather liked how SPAZ handled progression (particularly leveling and ship wise) before, or at least significantly more than I do what I've seen thus far, and the way it handles ship-building makes combat... less appealing, t'me. Seems much harder to tell at a glance what enemies are doing, especially in the first/third person view. Game's prettier overall and certainly more procedural, but that... kinda' detracts from things, at least for me, at least with SPAZ2's implementation.

Also wow, T. Before your post I probably would have assumed a company that has HR workers that would do something like that didn't actually exist, heh. Quite possibly the first time in the entirety of my life I've actually seen someone report something like that :P Hope you get the job (or whatever it is, if my memory's failing me and that's not in relation to a job application), their HR department at least sounds like a keeper.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #171957 on: May 16, 2016, 02:21:48 pm »

Went to a centralized garage sale sorta deal... basically, you can bring your unnecessary crap and they'll sell it for you at laughable prices.
I got some DDR2 ram at about two bucks a gig, and also one of these checkered headscarf things Arabs wear sometimes. Here they're called arafatkas (after one Yasser Arafat), but they probably have a more proper name. Also a charger for NiCad batteries. The whole lot cost me basically nothing.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #171958 on: May 16, 2016, 02:33:38 pm »

Here they're called arafatkas (after one Yasser Arafat), but they probably have a more proper name.
Keffiyeh, kufiya, ghutrah, shemagh, ḥaṭṭah, mashadah, chafiye, cemedanî... Arafatka is probably correct too, but isn't mentioned in that article.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #171959 on: May 16, 2016, 02:56:13 pm »

Here they're called arafatkas (after one Yasser Arafat), but they probably have a more proper name.
Keffiyeh, kufiya, ghutrah, shemagh, ḥaṭṭah, mashadah, chafiye, cemedanî... Arafatka is probably correct too, but isn't mentioned in that article.
Hah, thanks. Amazing how many sentiments those convey in some places. Here, the sentiment is mostly "Hey, it's mildly cold out mate." Which is probably more along the lines of what they mean for their originating culture than most other things.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”
Pages: 1 ... 11462 11463 [11464] 11465 11466 ... 13310