Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13053 13054 [13055] 13056 13057 ... 13314

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14977640 times)

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)
« Reply #195810 on: April 24, 2021, 07:28:23 pm »

fauci-ouchie #2 getto!

Fauci again? Now what's that anti-mask asshole up to?

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #195811 on: April 24, 2021, 09:16:17 pm »

fauci-ouchie #2 getto!

Fauci again? Now what's that anti-mask asshole up to?

such mean, very pain
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #195812 on: April 24, 2021, 09:44:22 pm »

Ah, second shot. Uh. Good luck! Hopefully it won't put you down for very long.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

None

• Bay Watcher
  • Forgotten, but not gone
    • View Profile
« Reply #195813 on: April 24, 2021, 09:49:47 pm »

Fauci ouchie, that's amazing. Thanks for sharing that.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #195814 on: April 24, 2021, 10:54:10 pm »

uh. hi guys. I finally read wtf I wrote a couple days ago (and realise why I wrote it, and also why it seemed so totally the wrong way t_T)

first, I'm totally sorry for worrying folk. I do not think words through >_>

second, uh... it wasn't a suicide thing. Though I totally get how it can be read that way. I'd made the decision to go on a... trip, to family/friends I hadn't seen in awhile, and things there can get strange.

3. I got told I made a worrying post and kinda figured I'd blethered for 300 pages on the intricacies of local politics so I was really not checking this forum for a week until the fear settled down.

egh. sorry dudes. i am quite contrite. and very well?

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #195815 on: April 24, 2021, 10:58:05 pm »

The most important thing is that you're well!

I was a little worried, and now I'm relieved of that.  But I got the impression that you're too hard for that sort of end.
*gets canceled* no I mean Caz has proven a badass who can handle livestock
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #195816 on: April 25, 2021, 12:16:55 am »

Fauci ouchie, that's amazing. Thanks for sharing that.

Gift from grad school friend

Ah, second shot. Uh. Good luck! Hopefully it won't put you down for very long.

Ya, I'm about eight hours in and had some very mild chills, the main thing is that my arm hurts pretty bad. I have some muscle aches in my neck and back, too, and earlier I felt tired, but actually not anywhere near as bad as a hangover. Hoping that it doesn't get worse, but so far I have no reason to think it will.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #195817 on: April 25, 2021, 01:48:54 pm »

Glad you're fine, Caz. Hope your trip went well! Or at least as well as can be expected. :)
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #195818 on: April 25, 2021, 02:56:59 pm »

I just booked the fauchi ouchie time

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to but I do think I am in a risk group so
Love, scriver~

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #195819 on: April 25, 2021, 03:12:56 pm »

Ya, I'm about eight hours in and had some very mild chills, the main thing is that my arm hurts pretty bad. I have some muscle aches in my neck and back, too, and earlier I felt tired, but actually not anywhere near as bad as a hangover. Hoping that it doesn't get worse, but so far I have no reason to think it will.

About 24 hours in I am feeling somewhat feverish, but it's so much more bearable than the arm pain was. I couldn't really lift my arm, it was so painful, all the way from my shoulder down to my hand. Not the worst pain I've ever felt by far but glad it's over. It will be nice to have the fever done too. 95% immunity is definitely worth this + whatever booster shots we have to have.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #195820 on: April 25, 2021, 05:08:19 pm »

After a day, my shoulder hurts like the devil, and I kind of feel a little fatigued.

Well, more lethargic than fatigued.  Like can I just sit here and stay like this?  do I have to do productive things?
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #195821 on: April 27, 2021, 12:59:33 am »

I've been enjoying WoolieVS on youtube lately, as they're playing through the improved Disco Elysium w/ voice acting now. The patch notes however have informed me that there's more than that, there's new content as well... so damnit I have to replay the game and play it faster than Woolie in order to get to the new content before he does.

So the new playthrough of DE is fucking awesome. Just so much good shit, SO MUCH that I keep stumbling over new things where I thought I had completely plumbed out every last little bit of content. This is such an excessive, absurd, perfectionist-to-the-extreme level of polish, I can't help but appreciate every little bit. This is one of those games where you get WAY more than you could ever initially expect; it's just such a precious jewel of a game that just keeps on giving.

« Last Edit: April 27, 2021, 01:01:13 am by JoshuaFH »

MaxTheFox

• Bay Watcher
  • Лишь одна дорожка да на всей земле
    • View Profile
« Reply #195822 on: April 27, 2021, 06:09:23 am »

Ever just randomly feel happy?
Woe to those who make unjust laws, to those who issue oppressive decrees, to deprive the poor of their rights and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people, making widows their prey and robbing the fatherless. What will you do on the day of reckoning, when disaster comes from afar?

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #195823 on: April 27, 2021, 06:49:52 am »

Your post is certainly having that effect on me.  It's probably just exhaustion.

Eschar

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #195824 on: April 27, 2021, 02:31:51 pm »

Occasionally I guess.

A long time ago some forumites wondered if I had depression. The things that prompted their comments have long since dissipated, but I wonder if I should talk to a therapist or something about the past. Never talked to a therapist, and rarely ever talked to anyone about anything closer than moderately personal. Including during the aforementioned time period. Maybe that's bad.

This post doesn't really fit the thread, but you got me on this train of thought MaxTheFox
« Last Edit: April 27, 2021, 02:33:36 pm by Eschar »
Pages: 1 ... 13053 13054 [13055] 13056 13057 ... 13314