Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 246 247 [248] 249 250 ... 987

Author Topic: Bay12 Photo Share! Let's share photos and cool things.  (Read 1593257 times)

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile

Woah boy, these be 5 meg files. No way any site would allow these.

Gonna be crash courisng Portuguese for a moment brb
I just upped a 5 MB file to my account :o
*Hugs*

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile

That site says no images over 3 megs, so HMMMMMMMM

Camera ran out of power somehow, accidentally navigated away from the site and now I only have one link copied. Damn. At least you guys get one photo of my brother, his wife and I on top of a Swiss mountain.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

The photos were .jpgs, they were just fuck all huge. Reduced them to a quarter of their original size.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Lysabild

• Bay Watcher
  • Eidora Terminus Imperii Romani
    • View Profile
    • My Steam!

You're pretty handsome, honestly.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile

Maybe you need an account then cuz 
*Hugs*

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile

Lookin' good Duke.  Less Orlando Bloom, more generic, all around hip.  You certainly look like a disaffected young American backpacking through Europe, and it's a good look.

I really wish I could take a picture of myself, to preserve today for all time.  I got a bad sunburn yesterday, so I scoured my closet for a light shirt.  All I could find was my one of my dad's old faux-silk disco shirts, and I've left the top buttons open 'cause it's hot out.  Between my facial hair, my new rugged haircut, and this wicked old nylon shirt with my glowing chest out, I look I should be in some late-70s cop show.  I feel like hopping in a Barracuda with Burt Reynolds and Pam Grier to chase down drug dealers.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Im the one on the far right. Quit flattering my brother.  :P

And considering the horror stories of the neighborhoods down there you very well could be chasing down a drug dealer that accidentally stole your mail or something.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.

Lysabild

• Bay Watcher
  • Eidora Terminus Imperii Romani
    • View Profile
    • My Steam!

Lookin' good Duke.  Less Orlando Bloom, more generic, all around hip.  You certainly look like a disaffected young American backpacking through Europe, and it's a good look.

I really wish I could take a picture of myself, to preserve today for all time.  I got a bad sunburn yesterday, so I scoured my closet for a light shirt.  All I could find was my one of my dad's old faux-silk disco shirts, and I've left the top buttons open 'cause it's hot out.  Between my facial hair, my new rugged haircut, and this wicked old nylon shirt with my glowing chest out, I look I should be in some late-70s cop show.  I feel like hopping in a Barracuda with Burt Reynolds and Pam Grier to chase down drug dealers.

.. Gief ;_;

And considering the horror stories of the neighborhoods down there you very well could be chasing down a drug dealer that accidentally stole your mail or something.

The guy with the beard, on the right, is rather handsome. Honestly.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile

Own up to your good haircut and stylish shades.  Be the bohemian backpacker.

My life is halfway to being a Quentin Tarantino movie as is, so why not.  Just need the proper car, a well-meaning but restrictive chief, and some bass guitar background music to follow me around.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile

out of curiosity, how, and why, do you have access to a portuguese machine, despite not speaking the laguage? aqizzar's
backpacking through Europe
made me think that maybe you could be visiting this little country of mine, and i cannot afford to pass up the chance to invite a fellow baytwelver for a cup'a ice tea

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Due to Schenanegans that may or may not involve time travel and fixing mistakes of the past, the camera had like ten more seconds of charge to retrieve the resized images. Thanks MoM, for the time machine.

I have relatives on my fathers side here, so half the trip was spent in Switzerland where my brother lives for his wedding and the second half is here with the family I never met. This is my aunts laptop she uses for work but lets me use it when she gets back. It would be a trip to have some tea with a bro from here, but considering my transportation options and explaining that I want to meet an internet friend, such a visit is problematic.

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile

so you are staying in portugal, that means that right now there is at least another person in portugal that has heard of dwarf fortress, other that the people i introduced it to... this gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling, suddenly the world seems a lot less lonely

anyway, as i said earlier, if you come near oporto and have the time for it, PM me, for i'd love to have a coffee or a tea or a whatever you might fancy in any of the many trendy venues in the area

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

But then I was all bluh I'm dead.
You look exactly what I expected to you look like.
I blame the avatar.

I tried to get his avatar's hair exactly like his old one and lo and behold, suddenly he looks similar to his avatar!

I should note that none of you are ever going to know what I look like. Feel free to imagine me as a decapitated bald mustached face for the rest of my life.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 08:54:22 pm by freeformschooler »

Scaraban

• Bay Watcher
  • One Crazy Ass Giant
    • View Profile

I'll always picture you as your original derp-face.
It's a long way to the top if you want dank memes.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile

Is it wrong that I want to put you in a beautiful dress?

Probably.  But you've got a nice face, bro.

No, it isn't.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA

Is it wrong that I want to put you in a beautiful dress?

Probably.  But you've got a nice face, bro.

No, it isn't.
It's wrong that I no longer fall under "pretty Victorian woman of his time" classification anymore. Or at least, I hope I I fall under that classification.
Pages: 1 ... 246 247 [248] 249 250 ... 987