Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14

Author Topic: The Day Before Tomorrow  (Read 13763 times)

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
Re: The Day Before Tomorrow
« Reply #45 on: April 09, 2010, 12:39:54 pm »

Also you are underworked and overpaid. AND YOU'RE NOT GONNA TAKE THIS ANYMORE!

> Roll up Highlights for Adults magazine tightly and glare at everyone in the room.
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned
Haunter of Birthday Cakes, Bearded Hamburger, Intensely Off-Topic

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 09, 2010, 02:45:27 pm »

Leonardo, fuck no.

Explain that you are suffering from sever amnesia; you cannot remember anything until someone else tells you about it. Also insanity, which made you crash your car.
Temporary Insanity.
And I prefer to see me as conscious thought and his frontal lobe instead of something caused from schizophrenia.

Wait patiently.

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 09, 2010, 02:56:41 pm »

Walk up to the doctor and cheerfully say," I appear to be suffering from memory loss, I hear voices that tell me to do a variety of different things, including one that thought I was a woman, and I have just been in a car crash. Please make me better!" and give him a big smile. No sense brooding over this turn of events.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 02:58:35 pm by Diablous »
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 09, 2010, 03:00:44 pm »

Walk up to the doctor and cheerfully say," I appear to be suffering from memory loss, I hear voices that tell me to do a variety of different things, including one that thought I was a woman, and I have just been in a car crash. Please make me better!" and give him a big smile. No sense brooding over this turn of events.
And add: "and please, within the next ten minutes"
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 09, 2010, 03:02:17 pm »

And add: "and please, within the next ten minutes"
Agreed. No idea how long we can bleed out until we feel negative effects.
To be partly feline,

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 09, 2010, 03:05:37 pm »

Walk up to the doctor and say," I appear to be suffering from memory loss, I hear voices that tell me to do a variety of different things, including one that thought I was a woman, and I have just been in a car crash. Please make me better!" and give him a big smile. No sense brooding over this turn of events.
Nein...

I'll say in a more sane way.

"Doc, as you can see, there is fucking glass IN MY HEAD! And before I was in the crash, I was suffering memory loss, and only recognizing things if I see them or I am told about them. And although I am sure I wasn't suffering schizophrenia before this date, I am now. Apparently my fucked up mind told me to crash into my bosses car, and it is still acting fucked up now. Please help me before my frontal and parietal lobes fail."

Seriously, if don't act a little panicked I bet the doctor will think we're insane. Who wouldn't be panicked if we crashed into a car and had glass in our fucking head.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 03:07:12 pm by Phantom »

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 09, 2010, 03:09:50 pm »

Walk up to the doctor and say," I appear to be suffering from memory loss, I hear voices that tell me to do a variety of different things, including one that thought I was a woman, and I have just been in a car crash. Please make me better!" and give him a big smile. No sense brooding over this turn of events.
Nein...

"Doc, as you can see, there is fucking glass IN MY HEAD! And before I was in the crash, I was suffering memory loss, and only recognizing things if I see them or I am told about them. And although I am sure I wasn't suffering schizophrenia before this date, I am now. Apparently my fucked up mind told me to crash into my bosses car, and it is still acting fucked up now. Please help me before my frontal and parietal lobes fail."

Seriously, if don't act a little panicked I bet the doctor will think we're insane. Who wouldn't be panicked if we crashed into a car and had glass in our fucking head.
Now Phantom. No point in using swear words. That would be rude. Lets calmly and cheerfully tell the nice doctor man all are problems. Besides, your way of saying it lets him know that we're insane. So does mine.
To be partly feline,

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 09, 2010, 03:10:21 pm »

Nein...

I don't think either one will do any good, your suggestion would make us seem like a angry maniac, Diablous's makes us seem like we have nearly lost our sanity, I don't want to be held down by restraints so I'm going with Diablous.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 09, 2010, 03:11:57 pm »

Nein...

Now Phantom. No point in using swear words. That would be rude. Lets calmly and cheerfully tell the nice doctor man all are problems. Besides, your way of saying it lets him know that we're insane. So does mine.
Wouldn't a common factor of being insane is being
A: Too cheerful
B: Too calm
C:  Denying we're insane.

Also who in the bloody hell wouldn't be pissed off if they smashed their car into their bosses and the fact glass is embedded in the facial areas?
« Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 03:14:44 pm by Phantom »

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 09, 2010, 03:14:00 pm »

We're both saying that we have schizophrenia. Isn't that enough?
To be partly feline,

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 09, 2010, 03:14:48 pm »

Nein...

Wouldn't a common factor of being insane is being
A: Too cheerful
B: Too calm
C:  Denying we're insane.
D: Being extremely hostile. ::)

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 09, 2010, 03:17:26 pm »

You wouldn't be pissed off if we've nearly killed ourselves?
Jesus, the other Forum members act more sane than this!

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 09, 2010, 03:18:56 pm »

Wut
Long Live United Forenia!

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 09, 2010, 03:19:54 pm »

Wut
You heard me, mister insane peasant.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 09, 2010, 03:21:39 pm »

Not everyone gets that mad Phantom, and our guy just doesn't seem to be that kind of guy.

And, This forum has been eating away at my sanity, don't try to resist. ;D
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14