Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13

Author Topic: Shores of Hazeron - The Armok Coalition  (Read 30803 times)

Malicus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Shores of Hazeron - The Armok Coalition
« Reply #150 on: August 17, 2010, 06:00:46 pm »

I'm thinking of giving this game a try, perhaps sometime tonight, and I'd like to join one of the existing Bay12 empires...  but I'd rather join a smaller one (rather than Planepacked).  So if I play, who wants me?  ...dunno what I'd be able to do, though.  I'd like to give the city-building thing a try, at least.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: August 17, 2010, 06:04:10 pm »

The Babylon Hegemony is small, and we would be happy to have you, and teach you the basics. I think we've got TL 10 ships.

Malicus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: August 17, 2010, 06:42:03 pm »

The Babylon Hegemony is small, and we would be happy to have you, and teach you the basics. I think we've got TL 10 ships.

I joined, and...  accidentally killed the tutorial guy after he gave me the torch while trying to figure out how to switch to it and why he wasn't still talking.  ...whoops.  And then I figured out that what I switched to wasn't the torch.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: August 17, 2010, 07:51:31 pm »

I'm still a one-man empire, but I don't really know how active I'm gonna be in the near future.  This game keeps finding ways of discouraging me from playing...  It's either tedium, bugginess/lagginess, pure inability to accommodate awesome ideas, extreme competition, or some combination thereof.

I'm on occasionally though, generally to fix some production goofs, redirect university studies, or design half a ship before the studio lags out and I have to quit for fear of losing my sanity.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: August 17, 2010, 08:29:47 pm »

My one man empire The Free Men of Dyson is now making TL 2 ships; I now have 2 habitable planets colonized with another being colonized somewhat soon.

Myroc

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurking Skeleton
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: August 18, 2010, 03:12:13 am »

I'm thinking of giving this game a try, perhaps sometime tonight, and I'd like to join one of the existing Bay12 empires...  but I'd rather join a smaller one (rather than Planepacked).  So if I play, who wants me?  ...dunno what I'd be able to do, though.  I'd like to give the city-building thing a try, at least.
Imperium Casso really needs more citizens to manage our ever-growing empire, as it is becoming hard to manage by my own. All of the other members save for the Prime Minister has gone inactive, so having more people join is more appreciated than ever.
We all have problems. Some people just have more awesome problems than others.
Getting angry is fun. Getting angry over petty things even better.

Malicus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: August 18, 2010, 03:57:23 am »

Imperium Casso really needs more citizens to manage our ever-growing empire, as it is becoming hard to manage by my own. All of the other members save for the Prime Minister has gone inactive, so having more people join is more appreciated than ever.

You're too late.  =P

Myroc

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurking Skeleton
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: August 18, 2010, 04:09:59 am »

You're too late.  =P

:(

Paul

• Bay Watcher
  • Polite discourse with a dash of insanity.
    • View Profile
    • Need an affordable website? I can help.
« Reply #158 on: August 18, 2010, 10:36:39 am »

Still active here. Most of my empire isn't though :(

I'd love to have some more folks out where I am too. I just started colonization on some new sectors a good ways out from the rest, and would love to give a sector (or just a system if you'd prefer) to each active player. Starborn Dominion.
Do you like Science Fiction? I'm writing the Weaveborn Saga over on Royal Road and my website. Link

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: August 18, 2010, 01:32:14 pm »

So I'm going to join Planepacked and look around. Seems there are actually 4 active people on it right now, and the game says I can change my empire if I want to later (if it turns out the empire has no-one running it anymore, I'd probably join Imperium Cazzo instead).
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 02:59:48 pm by Shadowlord »
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

Myroc

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurking Skeleton
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: August 18, 2010, 03:03:01 pm »

So I'm going to join Planepacked and look around. Seems there are actually 4 active people on it right now, and the game says I can change my empire if I want to later (if it turns out the empire has no-one running it anymore, I'd probably join Imperium Cazzo instead).
Casso. With S.

And really, I think that Planepacked has enough citizens as it is. We smaller empires like me and Paul (Starborn Dominion) could use more citizens.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: August 18, 2010, 03:26:55 pm »

Yeah, I think 136 is plenty enough.  There are a number of small or one-man empires out there that could really use the help and would be able to provide higher positions as reward for the assistance.

Babylon Hegemony is kind of in the middle.  Not really small, but not particularly large either.  Not a bad choice if you don't mind looking like a bulldog with deep-fried chicken wings.

NullAshton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: August 18, 2010, 06:52:12 pm »

Tyranical Suns

Homeworld is in the Wooltuh Sector at Yizib, although officially the capital has moved to a ringworld in the Bob system, Xukuf sector.

Flag:

Leader: Sinath
Members: 9(about 3 active)
Citizens: 3000 and counting

Currently TL9, although TL13 university tech and slowly climbing to there with the rest of my technology. Willing to offer technology, ships, and resources to neighboring empires, and will offer new recruits to my empire a custom-built ship that they design, as well as their own city. Open immigration, so if anyone wants to join just ping me on the Empire chat.

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: August 18, 2010, 10:57:01 pm »

Nevermind about my joining. I joined, I played for a couple hours, I went D:, and I am in all likelihood not going to be playing anymore. You know how some games give you a sensation of accomplishment, or happiness, or a good competition, of time going really slowly, etc? This one gives me a sensation of wasted time.
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

Eek-A-Mouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: August 19, 2010, 01:30:01 pm »

Empire: Order of the Moon
Leader: Peripheral
Flag:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Homeworld: Cerberus sector (314, -2, 2), Moonglow system

I'm currently the only active player in my empire, but control two systems, 6 worlds, and have a population of ~4500.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13