Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 73

Author Topic: Serial Killer Roguelike  (Read 115221 times)

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile
Re: Serial Killer Roguelike
« Reply #315 on: August 24, 2010, 01:50:01 am »

I just thought about it some more... and I'm not even sure if I can get myself to play this game. Guys, this is simulating being a serial killer. Think about it.

I don't see a problem with it, its no worse then listening to horrorcore rap, maybe it will even prevent a murder by allowing someone with urges to kill to get out their urges and a safe format.

Besides, murder is cool.

« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 01:53:30 am by Rilder »
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: August 24, 2010, 01:54:17 am »

Guys, this is simulating being a serial killer. Think about it

No, I've read enough studies on serial killers to know that this isn't a serial killer but rather a simulation on fictional serial killers.

A Dwarven Smokeologist

• Bay Watcher
  • Shortcut to Mushrooms
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: August 24, 2010, 02:00:28 am »

Any chance on a special velociraptor mode, main goal is to kill and eat EVERY ONE.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: August 24, 2010, 02:17:18 am »

Any chance on a special velociraptor mode, main goal is to kill and eat EVERY ONE.

If your intelligence score is high enough you should be capable of opening doors. Even higher you can even turn those spherical door knobs.

Zorgn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: August 24, 2010, 02:19:58 am »

>:D

If only there were space ships, this game would be everything I ever wanted.

Medicine Man

• Bay Watcher
  • Pile the bodies, set them aflame.
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: August 24, 2010, 02:22:54 am »

Can't wait for this to be released :3 but for now the sadist in me will just have to feed of DF.

Thendash

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: August 24, 2010, 02:27:21 am »

>Break in LIGHTLY into house, kill owner, and inflict wounds on self.

>cops arrive

>Pretend to be House Owner, claiming that he assaulted you.
I really hope that wouldn't work. If cops are investigating a murder I would think that they would do some questioning of, oh I don't know, maybe the neighbors, friends and family of the non/deceased, property papers, ect. I'm sure if you were very convincing then they might believe you when they first arrived on scene but it wouldn't hold up for long, they're not just gonna let you walk away.
Thendash's Livestream

This game could honestly give out hand jobs for free and people would still bitch.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #322 on: August 24, 2010, 02:37:03 am »

>Break in LIGHTLY into house, kill owner, and inflict wounds on self.

>cops arrive

>Pretend to be House Owner, claiming that he assaulted you.
I really hope that wouldn't work. If cops are investigating a murder I would think that they would do some questioning of, oh I don't know, maybe the neighbors, friends and family of the non/deceased, property papers, ect. I'm sure if you were very convincing then they might believe you when they first arrived on scene but it wouldn't hold up for long, they're not just gonna let you walk away.
Yeah, but you have to account for "slasher film incompetence" that these cops would deliver.

I mean, you can answer the door in only a towel, a slash across the face, and a smile, and explain that you screamed after shaving a little too closely. Intelligent as you were, you put alcohol or iodine on your face and over the wound (also to clean up evidence of the murder). They would buy it.

Oh, and speaking of cleaning up/hiding evidence, wouldn't raiding the fridge for cola, and using it on the blood qualify as a means to clean it up? It'd be enough of an adventure game to apply such a solution.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 02:42:13 am by Itnetlolor »

darius

• Bay Watcher
  • ^^
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: August 24, 2010, 02:54:55 am »

Um... wow 22 pages in one day. I remove my hat in respect :)

kulik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: August 24, 2010, 02:56:20 am »

Don't have the time right now to read the entire thread (will do later today), but im suggesting rape and masturbation over dead victims. ...and now im going to take a long shower cause i feel too dirty just saying it.

edit. and canibalism.

Tilla

• Bay Watcher
  • Slam with the best or jam with the rest
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: August 24, 2010, 02:57:29 am »

I love you.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: August 24, 2010, 02:59:27 am »

kulik, cannibalism is already going to be in.

I dunno about the rape part. It might make for harder gameplay (keeping your... victim... alive long enough and keep the victim in a hideout so you can have... your way with them) but I don't think many people would like it so much. :S
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

da dwarf lord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: August 24, 2010, 03:16:22 am »

Dude this is ridiculous 22 pages in 24 hours!!! If he ends up accepting donations.... *Pulls hand away from wallet*  :D

Lap

• Bay Watcher
  • I <3 Lua
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: August 24, 2010, 03:17:35 am »

Scariest fan base ever.

He'll patch in something that isn't popular and he'll be eviscerated within the week.

Medicine Man

• Bay Watcher
  • Pile the bodies, set them aflame.
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: August 24, 2010, 03:26:48 am »

How about serial killer calling cards?you can do something like copy another killers to draw atention away from yourself or make your own to be more renowned (things such as fingers removed,bites on body part,skinned body part etc)
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 73