Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1308 1309 [1310] 1311 1312 ... 10992

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 13507949 times)

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #19635 on: October 12, 2012, 01:30:39 am »

I've grown to hate any meme that is in black and white and used in rage comics. Because fuck rage comics.
Yeah, this.

Cereal guy in particular has always struck me as a condescending ass.
But but, I love raeg comics D:  They're a fascinating cultural phenenenenenenominomnomnom D:

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #19636 on: October 12, 2012, 01:34:31 am »

That's okay. You can still like rage comics :D But if they get anywhere near me, I might incinerate them, is all.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #19637 on: October 12, 2012, 01:36:21 am »

That's okay. You can still like rage comics :D But if they get anywhere near me, I might incinerate them, is all.
Don't incinerate! It's bad for your mindplants.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #19638 on: October 12, 2012, 01:39:06 am »

Naw, I have the brain bleach to kill mindplants.
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #19639 on: October 12, 2012, 01:46:18 am »

Naw, I have the brain bleach to kill mindplants.
Mindplants=inspired by Mr Rogers
*Everything inspired by other people technically IS a little piece of other people
Mindplants=Mr Rogers plants
Naw, I have the brain bleach to
brain bleach to kill mindplants.
to kill mindplants.
kill mindplants.
kill MrRogersplants
* Xantalos has entered a berzerk rage!
* Xantalos strikes kaijyuu with the force of infinite entropy, dissolving his essence and condemning it to everlasting torture!
Ñ̴̡̛̙̗̹̫̞̝̫̼̜̝̩̺̮̗̣̼͉̉ͧ̉͗ͫ̋ͤͭ̾ͦ̿̎̿̍̀͢Ǫ̷̡̫͙̥͓̮̦̲̣̞͚͒̿̊̃̇ͭ̉͛̓ͮ̌̈́̕͜ ͌̌̓͛̅̋̓̓̓ͧ͆̏̐̔̽̅҉҉̡͙̠̙͚̞͓̞͈̹̫̣͟O͌̍̔̇̑̅̒̈̽͊͆̏͌̆̈́̏͌҉̖̹̘̺͙͈̕͢͞N̄͂ͭͣ̔͗̓̑̐ͮ͋͊͘͏͉͇̻̹ͅẺ̷̞͉̳̹͖̻̺̝͇̥̫̿̔͛͐ͭ ̴̹̫̳̟̗̼̘̲̻̞̦̙̪̮̬ͧ̓͂ͭ͛̈͌̾ͤ̈́̿ͨ͐̐̔̒͞͝Ȟ̸͈̫̻̙̳͎͉̺͔̥̰̘͍̖̗̺̊͌̏̃͊̈́̎̉͞͞ͅͅͅÅ̢̩͔̝̤̻͎̯̩̞̥̯͔͇̘͔̤͓̐ͧ̏̕͠͡ͅR̵̡̨̬̞̜̳̟͍̮͑ͯ̑ͣ͒̿ͩ̓ͦͪ͜M̵̦͇̳͍̱͕̤͙̳̩̰̦̟̮̙̖̪̝͐̿̍̿͐̀̐̉ͫ̆̊̓ͤ͑̀ͅS̸̟͎̦̞̲̮͍̮̳̥͖̬̪̖̯͉͇͆ͨ̋ͫͥ̒͆̎͑̇̐̀̀̚ ̺̬̥̫̠̬̰̤͙͔̹̿͑͋̐̋͂̒̑̈͛ͪͩ̈́̓̑͛̂͊ͭ͜͠M̸̪͙͔̙͎̳̩͎̝̠̄ͯͥͦ͑̄̆̍͗ͫͧͥ̿͜͢͡ͅŖ̛͕͔͙̗̘̽̃ͪ̒̈́͛ͯ̔̀̔ͧ͗̊̀͘ ̞̮̖͎̩̣̮̙̠̱ͣ͆͒̽͆̄ͬ̎̊̓͆ͩͩ͑͠ͅR̡̤̦̭͚̰̙̠̗̩̤̘̱̙̝̈̇ͮ̄͗̓̋̿́͗̽͒̋͜͟ͅͅͅO̴̺̙̰̦̬̥̩̫͗͂ͩ̅̃̆ͮ̄͟G̶̨̣͇̱̰̥̥͙̟͙ͩ͌͊̎̔̄̊͛ͯ̀ͬ̃ͨĔ̢͚͕̲͔̳̺̟̥̼͖͖͈̼̹̱̎̀̊̚͜͢R̶̨̡̠̞͓̭̰͉̣̹̰͈͙͚̺̓͛ͭ̿ͭͧ̊̔̿̐̔͆́ͧ̈̏̾̓Şͮͫͣ͆̈ͤ̄̀ͯ͋ͫ̊ͮͥ̚͢͞҉̟̖̠̱̻͎̟̮̮̰̩̠̯̙̞͎̼͖͚.̶͇̯̦͚̺͎͚̭̻͈̳̱̲͚̟̟̪ͩ̊̄̓̔ͩ̀ͭ̑ͥͤ̀ͭͤ̀͝͝ͅ

Just kidding, Kai. :P
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #19640 on: October 12, 2012, 01:47:48 am »

* kaijyuu checks self over.

Yep, still intact. Dunno what you were trying to dENDLESS OBLIVION

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #19641 on: October 12, 2012, 03:17:08 am »

Best thing in highschool was organising TAG. We got to do 3 rounds, every round got bigger (even though there was a "don't talk about TAG-club" policy). Having 150 people running around the school firing rubber darts at eachother eventually tended to attract enough attention to get all guns confiscated :(

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Swiftling

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19642 on: October 12, 2012, 03:25:58 am »

That sounds awesome. Teachers just always have to come in and wreck the fun though :(

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #19643 on: October 12, 2012, 03:33:39 am »

Well, as we banned play during class, it was minimally disruptive. Me also being on the students council (or whatever it's called), we already had reprimanded teachers for interfering with our non-interfering game without "probable cause". Eventually they suddenly started enforcing the "no running in the hallway"-policy and won.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #19644 on: October 12, 2012, 09:45:24 am »

Best thing in highschool was organising TAG. We got to do 3 rounds, every round got bigger (even though there was a "don't talk about TAG-club" policy). Having 150 people running around the school firing rubber darts at eachother eventually tended to attract enough attention to get all guns confiscated :(

These days running around with nerf guns would get you expelled, arrested and shot by police. A kid can even be arrested with a gun charge for having a drawing of a gun at school.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #19645 on: October 12, 2012, 09:49:53 am »

These days running around with nerf guns would get you expelled, arrested and shot by police. A kid can even be arrested with a gun charge for having a drawing of a gun at school.

Nowadays you can't even play dodgeball with those foam craps they forced us to play with...  The ones that you cannot chuck with any real force and still be accurate. :(

Remember the days when you could play dodgeball with a basketball if you wanted to?  Or at least a good old kickball?
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19646 on: October 12, 2012, 09:53:39 am »

I remember kickball being banned in my elementary school because half the kids could kick hard enough to lose all the balls on the roof. When they forced us to punch the ball instead, it kept happening.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #19647 on: October 12, 2012, 10:01:04 am »

Okay, so y'all remember my teachers crazy "there are not windows", right?
Well, she says she knows its wrong and it has to be "there are not any windows" but since we didnt learn how to use any yet she just told us to do not and thus counted my grammatical correctness as wrong.

Oh, and i have to buy a new desk for the school. The one i was sitting on now has an imprint of my forehead.

Another WTF:
One of my online friends apparantly gives his little sis "video games lessons". Aka, he learns her how to play skyrim. Last week he learnt her how to run and walk. Today he's going to learn her how to view the map.
This guy must have fucktons of patience.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #19648 on: October 12, 2012, 10:05:24 am »

I LOLed at that.

Also, throw her into the world, and let her try to figure things out for a few hours.  Than answer her Qs.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19649 on: October 12, 2012, 10:23:19 am »

The best way to learn is to DIY. The second-best is to explain the thing to someone else.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable
Pages: 1 ... 1308 1309 [1310] 1311 1312 ... 10992