Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

So...

Carefully pry what you can see out of the mine with minimal vibration while floating on hoverboards (barely any Materials gained, but safe)
Restart Mining, get Material. (Steady Material flow again, but cause the burrowers to start appearing)
Ignore Mine. (Explain in post, please)

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 91

Author Topic: Trapped. - (Returning?)  (Read 55488 times)

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
Re: Trapped. - Split?!
« Reply #495 on: December 30, 2010, 06:26:34 pm »

Hm... i probably should have mentioned that i was using my swords instead of my turret (which is what i meant by "chop it into small pieces"), but whatever, guess my plasma turret lasted just one turn :(
I take out my BEAM KATANA and try to chop him into little pieces
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: December 30, 2010, 06:44:14 pm »

It's already dead, though the mine is supposed to be filled with DTs.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: December 30, 2010, 06:55:04 pm »

Opps, forgot that somehow. Well i get out my BEAM KATANA, anyways since its a) awsome and b) a lightsource (i think).
I explore the mine with it out, i communicate with the people on the other side of the wall with a radio (we have those right?)
« Last Edit: December 30, 2010, 07:40:47 pm by lemon10 »
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!

Bloogonis

• Bay Watcher
  • Steamyworks
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: December 30, 2010, 07:10:01 pm »

I punch the rubble in the head!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: December 30, 2010, 07:32:40 pm »

It's already dead, though the mine is supposed to be filled with DTs.
I decided to give you guys a little help with the flamethrower thing. It brought out the boss-like faster, but ya'll didn't get immediately trampled to death since most of them were burnt. They'll attack if you guys start mining again, though. the ones that are left are the burrowers.

You two on the other side are only stuck on the other side because of a large pile of rubble; theres space you can yell through, and the miners will come after Harlon gets un-burned and tells them.

Also, I need that custom title, Twi. I can't finish adding you to the death list until I've got Twil's full name (which is Twil [title] in this case)
« Last Edit: December 30, 2010, 07:37:53 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: December 30, 2010, 07:39:57 pm »

Change of plans again then, take out my BEAM KATANA, and then try to cut through the rubble. When that (inevitably) fails, resort to moving it with my bear hands (and yes i have bear hands). I think it would be smart to wait till we got 3/4 people to start mining again so that we don't get too badly swarmed.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: December 30, 2010, 07:43:13 pm »

Note:
spread throught the entierity of these local mines, there is approximatly ~200 burrowing monsters of doomie doom left. the bigger ones are more sensitive to vibrations and will go farther to stop them, the smaller ones are less touchy.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

GrueSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
New character
« Reply #502 on: December 31, 2010, 03:22:43 am »

Could I get put on the waiting list?

Name: Leroy "Leo" Vane
Starting weapon: <<-Platinum Sledgehammer->> Platinum head, steel handle, symbol of chaos in copper wire.
History: Down-on-his-luck miner, nicked some platinum ore, some scrap steel, and some copper wire to make his primary weapon, stowed away to this rock, due to a lack of self-preservation and desire for, as he calls it, "a few cheap thrills."
Lone guard: N

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: December 31, 2010, 12:05:02 pm »

Added.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: December 31, 2010, 12:52:45 pm »

So I'll show up next turn right?
It's FEF, not FEOF

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: December 31, 2010, 01:00:50 pm »

yep.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: December 31, 2010, 02:41:00 pm »

George and Nodachi yell at Harlon to get them help, then see some guy dashing twards the mine's side entrance, with...
"Hellogladtoseesomeonethatisntamonsterquicklyhastilyfastfastbringdowntheroofweneedtohidefromthatmassiveswarmchasingme!!!!!!!!" He says all at once. And there does indeed seem to be a massive swarm of monsters chasing him.They slice/blast the roof until the mine no longer has a side entrance. after he finally catches his breath, the man introduces himself.

"I am Furtaka. one of the mining villages has survived! we need help!" He seems to be holding some kind of reverse bayonet, he calls it a Sword pistol.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: December 31, 2010, 08:57:44 pm »

do you guys want to do anything, or just wait for the miners so you can help defend again?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: December 31, 2010, 10:40:49 pm »

Go save the mining village and bring them to safety!
It's FEF, not FEOF

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: December 31, 2010, 10:48:20 pm »

But what about the dome?
its vital to the planet's continued being noticed-ness by trader, since its big and slightly reflective.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 91