Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

So...

Carefully pry what you can see out of the mine with minimal vibration while floating on hoverboards (barely any Materials gained, but safe)
Restart Mining, get Material. (Steady Material flow again, but cause the burrowers to start appearing)
Ignore Mine. (Explain in post, please)

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 91

Author Topic: Trapped. - (Returning?)  (Read 55481 times)

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
Re: Trapped. - Dice God's Favor!
« Reply #660 on: January 05, 2011, 06:55:51 pm »

Does anyone know what happens (or if its even possible) to supercharge a railgun? If you can, and the luck holds a wee bit longer...
I suspect that its impossible, because it is supercharging itself every time that it fires (i could be wrong, but thats sorta how i think they work). But if would be interesting if they could supercharge it with a 25-50% change of the railgun irreparably breaking each supercharged shot used, but have a huge positive impact as well (eg. +15, or +10 after taking the armor into account)
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: January 05, 2011, 06:57:24 pm »

Name: ?
First Weapon choice: Futuristic Assault Rifle
Bio/History:He was a mercenary guard for the closer outlying villages
Previous Job in the colony: Mercenary
Be The Lone Gun/Swordsman: Y
There is my character when can i join

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: January 05, 2011, 07:05:50 pm »

When 2 more people die and the loner spot is open.

EDIT: 3 people had extreme luck just now, so you'll probably get in sooner than you think.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 07:10:10 pm by Lillipad »
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: January 05, 2011, 07:15:14 pm »

Are you Missingno incarnate, or have you just not thought of a name yet?
The loner thing is more of a 'Just in case Griph dies, who also said yes' thing now, you don't need to wait for that to open.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: January 05, 2011, 07:16:59 pm »

Thats his name because nobody knows it his job was going to be super asassin but u probaply wouldnt let me be that so he is ? the mercenary instead of ? The Super Assassin

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: January 05, 2011, 07:55:05 pm »

Week 3, Day 4 (part 2)

Griph hides in a box and sneaks out, but is promptly found after being noticed missing.
Well, at least the doctors know how to pay attention well.

Gustave and Nodachi reload, Harlon hops about in the Konami way, and Furtaka stands, but this time Nodachi plugs the Railgun Katara into the wall, crouches down, and half-holds the trigger button for a few seconds...

(44!!)

*THUNDERCRACK*
Nodachi is blasted into a nearby building as the almost dome-crackingly loud shot blasts of and hits Hykarino the Destroyer dead center, piercing the armor and causing him to roar almost as loud in pain! But as Hykarino the Destroyer stumbles forward with innards ruptured from the shockwave of the impact, it still manages to have the last laugh, smashing a gaping hole in the eastern part of the dome as it collapses to the ground.

You guys are still so lucky you broke my system and thus got both a perfect and a crit. fail at the same time! (19+20-5+10=44)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: January 05, 2011, 07:57:25 pm »

CONTACT THE DWARVES FOR EMERGENCY REPAIRS
It's FEF, not FEOF

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: January 05, 2011, 07:59:10 pm »

CONTACT THE DWARVES FOR EMERGENCY REPAIRS
BUT THERES A MULTI-TON BEAST IN THE WAY OF REPAIRING THAT!
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: January 05, 2011, 08:03:34 pm »

its still alive?
It's FEF, not FEOF

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: January 05, 2011, 08:04:59 pm »

No, but how are you going to move the thing? it weighs less than a HUEG, but the armor makes it weigh more than one.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: January 05, 2011, 08:08:31 pm »

Bring in everybody available from the dome and the dwarves to come in and chop it up. We should keep the armor.
It's FEF, not FEOF

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: January 05, 2011, 08:08:41 pm »

It's quite simple really, just fill it with 3-4 grenades and watch the chunks fly.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: January 05, 2011, 08:11:27 pm »

It's quite simple really, just fill it with 3-4 grenades and watch the chunks fly.
how do even 2 grenades fit in a hole the size of a die?
unless you have so plan to pull its mouth open.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: January 05, 2011, 08:12:18 pm »

too messy could damage the dome and like I said we might wanna keep the armor intact incase we need/want it.
It's FEF, not FEOF

Grimith

• Bay Watcher
  • Terminator Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: January 05, 2011, 08:16:00 pm »

Let's consult the Trader for his sagely advice regarding the manner. More importantly, considering how many HUEG chunks the party still possesses (basically, they're not lacking a trading commodity), perhaps there'd be a way to cajole the Trader and his helpers to, well, help in exchange for a share of the body. After all, I'm sure another one of these things could be found to kill. Let's worry about, y'know, getting the beast out of the way and fixing the dome.

Also, what has the Trader bought to the Domed Planet in terms of goodies?
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 91