Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17

Author Topic: Monster Hunter Universe Mod v 0.4.7 (+ tileset&graphics)  (Read 79274 times)

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
Re: [WIP] Monster Hunter Creatures
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2011, 02:50:58 am »

Will you add the color variation like the gold and silver Rathalos/Rathian? Also how far are you going to go of the games will we see portable 3rd creature?  A Yama Tsukami would be awesome and for magma you could add the Volganos/Lavasioth the english name is so lame for this

« Last Edit: February 07, 2011, 02:52:45 am by Alkhemia »
"Hiken: Tsubame-Gaeshi" -Sasaki Kojirou (Grand Order}

"Please touch me. Without lying, wherever you want to touch. That is my wish." - Kiyohime (Grand Order)

"Tyranny, violation, genocide. Those are the things that I detest above all else." - Amakusa Shirou Tokisada (Grand Order)

Iados

• Bay Watcher
  • Back from the Dead
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2011, 06:09:55 am »

updating again! Mosswine, Yian Garuga and Gypceros as promised.

But i also noted a thing: you can't normally make bone weapons!! so i added a custom Hunter's Workshop, where your bonecarver can finally equip your army!

Will you add the color variation like the gold and silver Rathalos/Rathian? Also how far are you going to go of the games will we see portable 3rd creature?  A Yama Tsukami would be awesome and for magma you could add the Volganos/Lavasioth the english name is so lame for this

For the color variation i already made it, but  they are only descriptors, like "Her scales are gold" for the gold Rathian.

For the creatures i'm working now on Monster Hunter Freedoom 2 creatures. But probabily i'm going to mod in Raviente every creature in the series in the time.

Iados

• Bay Watcher
  • Back from the Dead
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2011, 03:07:39 pm »

Updated again!
Vespoids are very weak singularly, but they have an annoying paralizing poison: and they attack in HUGE group. And i said that they can fly?

Hornetaurs can't fly and don't have a poison.

Lastly i changed hunter's workshop graphics a bit. But it still suck, if somebody can give an idea :)

Iados

• Bay Watcher
  • Back from the Dead
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2011, 11:25:52 am »

took some time to see the true power of my creatures...

guess i should add [TRAPAVOID]

Iados

• Bay Watcher
  • Back from the Dead
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2011, 11:32:08 am »

update... INCOMING!

here is it, Monster Hunter Creatures v 0.3, now with Big Pink Farting Apes (Congas and Congalalas)!

And Chameleos. He don't have a steel skin like his friend Kushala Daora, but he has 3 different poisons: the first cause drowsiness and is an undirected gas. the second cause dizziness, the third heavy, never stopping lungs necrosis, and are shot directly at you. Ah, and they are a dust, so the Giant Cave Spider Silk Sock of the soldier that just died can be even more lethal of the Chameleos itself :) !

Lastly, adventure mode crafting, but still nothing very advanced, only bone weapons for now. I'll expand it during the time :)

Also: the mod works perfectly for 31.19, but doesn't have any of the new caracteristic. They'll come as soon as possibile!!

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2011, 12:58:27 am »

Is there a way to tell right off bat what bones are what?

I'm not particularly familiar with monster hunter (I like the concept of it, I just don't have the consoles for it), so a creature by creature key would be nice.

Iados

• Bay Watcher
  • Back from the Dead
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2011, 03:13:46 pm »

for now you can take a look at the raws... Under every creature [BODY_DETAIL_PLAN:STANDARD_MATERIALS] tag, you find
Code: [Select]
[REMOVE_MATERIAL:BONE]
[USE_MATERIAL_TEMPLATE:METAL_BONE]
where METAL is the name of the metal (so IRON_BONE, STEEL_BONE, ecc...).

i'm going to add it to the main post when i find some time

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2011, 04:31:59 pm »

Oho, that'll do.

Thanks! Enjoying the mod.  :D

Iados

• Bay Watcher
  • Back from the Dead
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2011, 11:34:31 am »

New Version Out!! A small bugfix and eggs. Next step: improving Adventure Craft and Blangos

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2011, 07:52:14 pm »

Hmm your Chameleos do not live very long one die in year nine of old age but something odd is going on in year 103 it fought an Orc and killed him....did it become a zombie?...
Edit:I found a Rathian that die 3 times, maybe it not the mod odd
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 08:01:20 pm by Alkhemia »
"Hiken: Tsubame-Gaeshi" -Sasaki Kojirou (Grand Order}

"Please touch me. Without lying, wherever you want to touch. That is my wish." - Kiyohime (Grand Order)

"Tyranny, violation, genocide. Those are the things that I detest above all else." - Amakusa Shirou Tokisada (Grand Order)

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2011, 04:34:22 am »

Just noticed that the carve bone spear reaction makes a bone war hammer instead.

Iados

• Bay Watcher
  • Back from the Dead
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2011, 04:52:12 am »

Hmm your Chameleos do not live very long one die in year nine of old age but something odd is going on in year 103 it fought an Orc and killed him....did it become a zombie?...
Edit:I found a Rathian that die 3 times, maybe it not the mod odd
he has [MAXAGE:1000:10000] maybe he just spawned old... going to change it to 9000:10000 :P

Just noticed that the carve bone spear reaction makes a bone war hammer instead.

Fixed in the next release :) now! Updated!

Blangos and Blangongas are like mountain Congas and Congalalas.
Also, added armor for the Adventure Mode Crafting.

Next update: poison for arrows in adventure mode! naturally this will also introduce some MH plants like Nitroshroom or Sleep Herb!
Also Popos and Anteka.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 05:57:53 am by Iados »

Iados

• Bay Watcher
  • Back from the Dead
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
Re: [WIP] Monster Hunter In Dwarf Fortress!
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2011, 01:28:49 pm »

New Update! I'm sorry to say it but syndromes on boiling arrow didn't worked (toafy please make inorganic syndromes work!) so i abandoned this part of the project...

But i modded in Tigrex, along with his favourite snack (aka Popos) and Antekas.

Next step: Khezu, Kirin, and Monster Hunter themed weapons like the Hunting Horn or the Bowgun!
For the Hunting Horn music it will be a little surprise...
The flying musical note strikes the goblin in the head and the severed part sails off in an arc!

Lastly, I added some image link to the main post. More info about the creatures you fight!
« Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 03:17:16 pm by Iados »

smeej

• Bay Watcher
  • The last thing you remember...
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2011, 06:49:49 pm »

Fought a kelbi. Took me a really long time to kill it and when it was all done, I had 50 hooves. Dunno if that's the way it's supposed to go. :p

Haven't found any monsters yet T_T
IT'S A SAD THING THAT YOUR ADVENTURES HAVE ENDED HERE!!

goukaryuujin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2011, 11:47:17 pm »

you... are... god.....
My wife, on the other hand, is sitting right next to me on her own computer playing DF, and her worldgens and embarks yield copious amounts of flux and iron. Armok likes her best.
Ok I stuffed up some how... I have Forgotten beasts and Mosswines as a Hostile Civ...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17