Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 288

Author Topic: CvRTD: End Of The Line  (Read 190197 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 79 (In which Claire stomps zombie heads like a boss)
« Reply #1410 on: May 11, 2011, 06:46:20 pm »

Nah, still thinking about it. Would the double gold thing be balanced though? I assumed it'd have to be "+1 to finding loot" or similar.

And in the meantime, slash zombie 1! Or zombie 5!
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1411 on: May 11, 2011, 06:57:22 pm »

Sure, since it's very specific. First you have to find the gold, and then you have to roll a 1 or 2 to double the amount...
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1412 on: May 11, 2011, 09:08:59 pm »

That would totally suit your character irony! And I really should get a vampiric weapon sometime. They are awesome. Also, SWEET! MEDICAL SUPPLIES!  :D

"I agree, it makes more sense to take the hidden path at this point. We can always backtrack if need be. Just be careful though, we don't want to go into a trap though."

Head down the side path carefully.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #1413 on: May 12, 2011, 12:49:38 am »

goddamn cross good ol axe crazy time at the guy who survived the cross
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Grimmjow6th

• Bay Watcher
  • Silently i watch, Eternal guardian of light.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1414 on: May 12, 2011, 04:27:20 am »

''Traps? like what, a spike pit?''
try not to walk into the obvious pitfall
I don't care who they are, if they show even a bit of weakness, just kill them all.

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1415 on: May 12, 2011, 10:32:35 am »

Stab the nearest zombie through the head!
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1416 on: May 12, 2011, 11:16:51 am »

"I was thinking more along the lines of them making a slippery slope going right off the cliff."

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1417 on: May 12, 2011, 11:20:04 am »

"I agree, it makes more sense to take the hidden path at this point. We can always backtrack if need be. Just be careful though, we don't want to go into a trap though."

"If the Goblins were using this path for ambush as I suspect, they would not heavily trap it. At least not lethal traps."

Edit

Action: Onward to the dark path!
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 02:14:38 pm by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1418 on: May 13, 2011, 05:48:32 am »

Autoing Draignean. >.>

WOLVERINES

After a bit of discussion, the team decides to head down the hidden path. (MAR: 5) A little ways in they saw a lot of goblins standing around in a sort of miniature village they had built for themselves. A LOT. However, the goblins weren't aware of them yet; they could try to sneak past the crude rock huts, turn around and try the other way, or attack... but there were so many goblins that they were going to be spotted soon if they didn't take some sort of action immediately.

NIGHTCRAWLERS

(INITIATIVE)

PIERRE Dé GRASSE

You continue to battle Zombie 5, following up your boot with your electric rapier! (1+1 vs 2+2) But the zombie rolls aside...

ZOMBIE 5

(7+3 vs 5+3; Minor Failure) ...and only manages to get back to its feet, watching Pierre's blade warily.

ZOMBIE 3

The zombie continued to try to get to Malleus! (7+3 vs 1+4; Massive Success, Wax Doll) It charged forward and threw itself at Malleus, almost knocking him down, but not injuring him due to his artifact.

CLAIRE ROSARA

What a rude zombie! You return its backhand with one of your own. (7+1 vs 5+2; Minor Success, 1d6; 6 damage and kill) Your cutlass slashes through its neck and the head goes flying in an arc!

MALAKAI RITT

You disengage from battle and move to hide! (Malakai defends: Major Success, so +2 to defense this turn)

MALLEUS RAULAT

Raising your axe high, you move to destroy the zombie who had jumped at you! (7+1 vs 2+2; 7+1 Massive Success, 2d6x2; 18 damage and kill) It's axe crazy time! Enraged, you go completely off on the zombie, cutting it into pieces at the wrists, ankles, elbows, knees, shoulders, hips, neck, and waist.... then bisect all the various pieces lying around. You'd like to see the zombie get up from THAT.

ZOMBIE 4

Zombie 4 decides it doesn't want any of Malleus anymore. (3) Instead it tries to find Malakai! (4+3 vs 8-1+2) It looks around but there was no sign of the magician.

ZOMBIE 6

Zombie 6 couldn't find the magician either. (1) Instead it attacks Malleus! (5+3 vs 7+4) The knight takes a moment from chopping up Zombie 3 to backhand the attacker with his shield, then resumes turning the undead into thick and chunky Ragu.

Spoiler: HP/MP (click to show/hide)
---------------------------------

I didn't update your skills yet, IronyOwl. Just letting you know I didn't forget about it, giving you some time to decide and whatnot. ^^

EDIT: Whoops, forgot to delete Zombie 3 from the Hp/MP list. Fix'd
« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 10:13:47 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1419 on: May 13, 2011, 06:22:34 am »

Hmm, bad choices all around. I'm at a loss what to do here.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1420 on: May 13, 2011, 06:29:14 am »

Try and sneak past. Use someone as a distraction if neccesary. But really, I advise against wasting teammates like that. If I got in because you guys used a teammate as a distraction because of what I said, I'd feel dirty. I'd also tell you that it was a joke, and feel even worse o_o
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: May 13, 2011, 06:44:19 am »

By the way, when I say a lot, I'm talking in the area of roughly 300-500 goblins. :3 Friar Greenmoore has a way he can kill every single one of them - three ways, actually - but each would require a series of extremely lucky rolls. Daniel might could manage it too (he'd need at least three high rolls in succession), but Wymar and Frenz are kinda out of luck there.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1422 on: May 13, 2011, 06:55:17 am »

D:

I say we get out of the way.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 80 (In which the Wolverines wander into Goblin-Thermopylae)
« Reply #1423 on: May 13, 2011, 07:04:50 am »

You should check Greenmoore's inventory. :3 I'm sure the easiest way to do so will be readily apparent. The only other hint you get is conservation of ninjutsu.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 80 (In which the Wolverines wander into Goblin-Thermopylae)
« Reply #1424 on: May 13, 2011, 07:07:54 am »

Feed them the sandwich? I'm cool with that.
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 288