Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 218 219 [220] 221 222 ... 288

Author Topic: CvRTD: End Of The Line  (Read 190157 times)

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 130 (Rinaldo and a brief respite)
« Reply #3285 on: October 10, 2011, 04:25:08 pm »

:<

Press the shiny red button labelled "Kill Everything"
:D
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3286 on: October 10, 2011, 04:30:39 pm »

I put on my robe and wizard hat Fancy Blue Velvet Hat and tighten my cloak.

It's going to be a looooooong trip.
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3287 on: October 11, 2011, 06:39:52 am »

I put on my robe and wizard hat Fancy Blue Velvet Hat and tighten my cloak.

It's going to be a looooooong trip.

Hurrhurrhurr Magicka. Awesome game.

Also, just out of curiosity, Krath, where is your avatar from?
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3288 on: October 11, 2011, 12:26:20 pm »

Trigun; it's from the intro iirc. Vash is awesome.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3289 on: October 12, 2011, 01:01:50 am »

Ah k. Thanks <.<
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3290 on: October 13, 2011, 03:29:54 pm »

Quote from: Malleus Raulat / Ahra
"If he wants an good match, oh will he get it" sell flintlock for more hammery goodness, maybe axe for better armor?
Quote from: Wymar Sane / Darvi
Press the shiny red button labelled "Kill Everything"
Quote from: Pierre Dé Grasse / Krath
I put on my robe and wizard hat Fancy Blue Velvet Hat and tighten my cloak. It's going to be a looooooong trip.
Quote from: Friar Greenmoore / Dwarmin
Friar Greenmoore takes out the Blood Rosary and offers it to the salesman. "Will you buy this merchant? It's begun to wear on my soul."
Quote from: Claire Rosara / Irony Owl
Pay gold to have my cutlass sharpened.
Quote from: Frenz Grende / Grimmjow6th
Trade the weapon i got for more armor! "Aye, the count shall get more then a match, he's gonna get a beating."
Quote from: Zathyran Firsankh / Talarion
Wait for the others to finish their tom-foolery. I don't have much to buy or sell.
Quote from: Biernat Hara / Riccto
Wait for the others to be ready.

Malleus approached Rinaldo first, laying his axe and rifle on the counter. He asked if, perhaps, he could get his warhammer and armor upgraded in exchange for them, and the shopkeeper nodded. "It will take some time, but I was planning on giving all of you a room, anyway. You'll be safe in here." The merchant took the warhammer and armor and placed them aside. Next, Claire walked up and plunked down a bag of gold, demanding moar sharpness for her cutlass! Rinaldo put the cutlass with Malleus's gear. Frenz took the opportunity to hand in his dire mace in exchange for upgraded armor, and his was set with the rest. It looked like Rinaldo was going to have a busy night!

Last but not least, Friar Greenmoore approached the counter with his rosaries. "Will you buy this merchant? It's begun to wear on my soul," he said, placing them on the counter. Rinaldo looked the artifact over, turning it in his hands a few times. "I recognize this," he said. "The blood of a vampire hunter trapped by the transfigured soul of a vampire." It was fairly valuable. "What would you like for it? Gold, or perhaps armaments?" Once Greenmoore had made his choice (you'll get whatever it is next turn, whether it's a bag of gold or an upgrade or such) he leaned on the counter. "I almost thought no one else would make it this far," he said, gesturing to Beirnat. "He made it inside the gate only two days ago, defeating the former gatekeepers. A witch and a large werewolf, I believe."

Rinaldo rubbed at his beard. "But the trick is that no one can get inside the castle on their own. You must have seen the five towers on your way in; two are accessibly from the courtyard, two from inside the castle, and the last... well, that's where the count himself waits." He reached under the counter and produced a rather crude map; it was merely an outline of the castle. "To get inside, you'll need to ascend the towers in the courtyard, Magic and Science. At the top of each tower is a seal; in the tower of Magic it's a blood seal, in the tower of Science it's merely a heavy lever. To open the door leading inside, a magician must banish the tower's guardian - thereby eliminating the seal - so a strong man can throw the lever. If the lever isn't thrown within one minute of the seal's removal, the guardian of the tower of Magic will be reborn and must be destroyed again."

"There are rooms that way," he said, pointing towards a door in the far corner. "Do you have anything else you wish to ask?" Meanwhile, Wymar was pressing a red button! It didn't do anything, no matter how many times he jabbed it. *poke, poke* Nothing. Zathyran, Biernat, and Pierre merely looked at him like 'uh, wtf are you doing?'
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 131 (Shopping; The Towers of Magic and Science)
« Reply #3291 on: October 13, 2011, 03:45:18 pm »

I am just that awesome I can make it into a castle without even being in the game. :P

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3292 on: October 13, 2011, 03:55:56 pm »

Trigun; it's from the intro iirc. Vash is awesome.

Bingo!

Watch other people go about their business. In the meantime, tell the shopkeeper tales of my glory and hit on Claire. Preferably at the same time.

This cannot go wrong.
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3293 on: October 13, 2011, 03:58:38 pm »

You might've had help but now you're the only survivor of your group. :3 We'll just wait and see.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3294 on: October 13, 2011, 04:24:16 pm »

"what do you define magician, i dabble a little in it would i be able to do it?"
Quite fucked indeed.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3295 on: October 13, 2011, 05:06:41 pm »

Rinaldo looked at Malleus. "You're a holy man, correct?" It was rhetorical question; Malleus's armor had the sign of the cross emblazoned on it, and the amount of protection and decoration on his armor alone said that he was fairly high ranking among the soldiers of the church. "If you can do any sort of divine work, you should be able to cover it."

(OOC-wise, Biernat can throw the lever by himself, but otherwise it would take a combination of Malleus, Pierre, Claire, Zathyran, or Frenz. All three magicians and Malleus can banish the guardian.)

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3296 on: October 13, 2011, 07:33:47 pm »

"right, then where was those rooms then?"
Quite fucked indeed.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3297 on: October 14, 2011, 12:27:43 am »

"I will banish the guardian." Zathyran stepped forward slightly, pulling his hood down. "I am not a strong man, and I'd rather do something useful than not do anything at all."

Volunteer to banish the Tower of Magic's Guardian!

What more do you need?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3298 on: October 14, 2011, 06:58:17 am »

"Yeah, what can we expect to fight in there?"

Also, hit on random occupant of room.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3299 on: October 14, 2011, 07:18:55 am »

"Hmm. Seems a trick of the count-to divide his enemies strengths, along our natural weaknesses.

If Zathryn will banish the guardian, then I shall go with the others in the tower of science. No doubt, the count intended for us to split along equal lines-but, magic is strong against magic, and science oft defeats brute force...but, turning the equations around, we gain an advantage against them.

Merchant, I will sell you this-but I will need supplies in return..."

Action: I get bags of gold from selling my rosary. Haggle him up to no less than three-four, or no deal.

Volunteer to fight through the tower of science.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 03:04:52 pm by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."
Pages: 1 ... 218 219 [220] 221 222 ... 288