Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 282 283 [284] 285 286 ... 288

Author Topic: CvRTD: End Of The Line  (Read 189285 times)

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 151 (More Presents; Fun with Poison Gas)
« Reply #4245 on: August 13, 2012, 05:07:01 am »

<3 Yay!
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #4246 on: August 13, 2012, 08:02:32 am »

Go for it SerCon! If you're not giving up, so won't I! :))

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4247 on: August 13, 2012, 08:45:46 am »

Hurray! I am in and glad its back, also I'd like to vote for pushing Pierre off a cliff :3

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4248 on: August 13, 2012, 09:42:31 am »

Not pushing Pierre off a cliff until I know if Krath's gone or not. While I haven't been paying a whole lot of attention to the other sections of the forums, I haven't heard anything out of him in a long while...:-\
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4249 on: August 13, 2012, 10:09:14 am »

Wow, revive it? Please, by all means, do! I'll eagerly watch. That'd be awesome, dude.

I still don't know why there's no sassy dark elf player, who wears sweet hats and throws dozens of daggers every turn. Yeesh.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #4250 on: August 13, 2012, 10:11:07 am »

I still don't know why there's no sassy dark elf player, who wears sweet hats and throws dozens of daggers every turn. Yeesh.

* Tiruin sighs.

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4251 on: August 13, 2012, 10:21:04 am »

* Tiruin sighs.

Oh, you poor, poor Tiruin. What's the sigh for?

Also, could we add a beefy dwarf, who uses heavy platemail and two large maces, filled with a magical "Oil of Impact", so as with just a single touch of a button, the maceheads are coated with the oil? And, on hit...Boom!

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4252 on: August 13, 2012, 11:59:53 am »

Not pushing Pierre off a cliff until I know if Krath's gone or not. While I haven't been paying a whole lot of attention to the other sections of the forums, I haven't heard anything out of him in a long while...:-\
Oh no. What would Claire do without Pierre?! D:
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4253 on: August 13, 2012, 12:09:25 pm »

Damn it, you're trying to set me up, I know it, and I have to resist.... ARRRGHHH

Oh no. Who would Claire do without Pierre?! D:

FTFY EDIT: And sorry for being so predictable, but I get the feeling you wanted me to do that >.>
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 12:13:06 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4254 on: August 13, 2012, 12:32:36 pm »

FTFY EDIT: And sorry for being so predictable, but I get the feeling you wanted me to do that >.>
Not at first, but I noticed it immediately after. Had to be done. :P
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4255 on: August 13, 2012, 12:36:07 pm »

I guess it's sad I only lasted like ten minutes before going ahead with that, but it was perfect. XD Well, still a ton of male characters left.

...And I just had the worst idea ever, of applying buffs to Claire and the last person she seduced right when I typed that. XD

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4256 on: August 13, 2012, 12:53:11 pm »

I still need to read the rest of this, but props for going ahead and reviving it instead of doing what I did :P I will watch once more!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4257 on: August 13, 2012, 01:02:15 pm »

On the lighter side: Thanks, FF. ^^^ At least Bradley is still around in the Mario Kart RTD. I need to read that and see if Dwarmin's keeping him in character or not. :P
On the not-so-good side: Krath hasn't been on in ten days and literally has not posted since April. :X I guess I'll give him until I get off my lazy ass and organize all the character sheets, and once I do that I might run a 'refresh' turn (basically just clearing everyone's current status and putting them in 'safe' rooms without any monsters or traps or whatnot) to see who all is still in and then we'll proceed from there. Sound good, everyone?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4258 on: August 13, 2012, 01:25:43 pm »

Hmm, a bit depressive since I might not be around long enough to enjoin this games righteous resurrection, but if going to do so Serc, I couldn't imagine a better way to spend the time. :)
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4259 on: August 13, 2012, 01:38:54 pm »

Yeah, that's going to be depressing as all hell. :c If you do have to leave, I'll keep Greenmoore alive for you, in case you ever get a chance to come back.
Pages: 1 ... 282 283 [284] 285 286 ... 288