Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 210

Author Topic: Eve Online  (Read 260931 times)

BuriBuriZaemon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Eve Online
« Reply #1170 on: March 12, 2013, 05:00:39 am »

Hey guys.

I am complete newbie to EVE, tried trial a year ago but it didn't touch me, mostly because of boredom of playing alone. If you are willing to take me in your alliance, what kind of roles are available/preferable? I love bay12 society, though I mostly read forums, and I am sure it'll be a sack of fun to play with you guys.

I don't think we restrict our members to only do certain roles... And in EVE there are so many options you have. If you're keen on playing, just jump in, do the tutorials (that cover many professions in EVE) so you'll know what you enjoy the most.

This is what EVE has to offer: Big diagram!
Napalm is great if you enjoy hot and spicy foods. I personally enjoy some liquid nitrogen.

Steam profile: Elsior
Friend Code: 2938 - 7181 - 3815 (Elsior/Elle Ciel)

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1171 on: March 12, 2013, 07:28:48 am »

* Caldari Small tower
 * 1 basic labs, 1 advanced lab, 1 module manufacturing array, 1 ammo man. array, 1 small ship man. array, 4 ECM, 1 warp scrambler
 * Lab Slots: 4 copy, 5 ME, 3 PE, 7 invention
 * Manfuacturing slots: 6 for modules, 5 for ammunition, 10 for fighters/frigates/destroyers
 * Fuel costs: 6 million ISK/day

Small fix, I believe fuel costs for a small tower is around 3mill per day, not 6mill.
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1172 on: March 12, 2013, 08:12:23 am »

Small fix, I believe fuel costs for a small tower is around 3mill per day, not 6mill.

Yes. Fixed. Apparently I misquoted myself. It's:

Daily costs (ballpark, subject to variations by market conditions and which racial control tower we choose)

Small control tower: 3 million ISK/day, 21 million ISK/week
Medium control tower: 6 million ISK/day, 42 million ISK/week
Large Control tower: 12 million ISK/day, 84 million ISK/week

GreenScape

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1173 on: March 12, 2013, 12:41:33 pm »

Hey guys.

I am complete newbie to EVE, tried trial a year ago but it didn't touch me, mostly because of boredom of playing alone. If you are willing to take me in your alliance, what kind of roles are available/preferable? I love bay12 society, though I mostly read forums, and I am sure it'll be a sack of fun to play with you guys.

I don't think we restrict our members to only do certain roles... And in EVE there are so many options you have. If you're keen on playing, just jump in, do the tutorials (that cover many professions in EVE) so you'll know what you enjoy the most.

This is what EVE has to offer: Big diagram!

Thank you, kind sir. The only thing left: how can i contact you and the guild?

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1174 on: March 12, 2013, 09:10:21 pm »

how can i contact you and the guild?

Join chat channel "Bay12 Eve"

Corp ticker is Armok

ThreeToe

• The Natural
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bay12games.com
« Reply #1175 on: March 13, 2013, 09:06:13 pm »

<- Noob.  It really was me.
Show your true champion nature:  support Bay 12 games!

Aavak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Bohemian Shenanigans
« Reply #1176 on: March 14, 2013, 01:02:09 am »

Going off only the very last message... I can only imagine that some hilarity ensued when ThreeToe showed up in the B12 channel, and no one believed him, lol.

Fikes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1177 on: March 14, 2013, 03:13:14 am »

I wouldn't say we didn't BELIEVE him, but it was surprising to say the least.

I am Thrawn in game, Threetoe. Hop on any time and ask questions.

Obviously that goes for everyone.

Comp112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1178 on: March 14, 2013, 02:48:14 pm »

Well, you can understand people being a bit skeptical of someone joining out of nowhere and claiming they are a game dev. But yeah, a bit of hilarity ensued I guess.

ScriptWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • You can't spell slaughter without laughter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1179 on: March 14, 2013, 03:15:30 pm »

A wild ThreeToe has appeared what do you do ?

Also guys I do plan on running mining ops on a Wednesday most weeks,  so if you see me on and want to mine we can start up a fleet, we will need both muscle and miners so as many as you can join us!
« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 03:25:46 pm by ScriptWolf »
He must be running 3.5 abacuses of RAM

Comp112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1180 on: March 14, 2013, 04:18:24 pm »

Wulf, that's pretty much the entire reason I got my Orca was for these ops. But since nobody was planning or wanting to do anything, I halted the training into leadership. If we can get these going regularly, I will restart my training.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #1181 on: March 14, 2013, 04:21:11 pm »

Wulf, that's pretty much the entire reason I got my Orca was for these ops. But since nobody was planning or wanting to do anything, I halted the training into leadership. If we can get these going regularly, I will restart my training.
I already have one which I'll make available to any scheduled op, but its always nice to have two. :)

Fikes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1182 on: March 14, 2013, 04:27:22 pm »

I have gained control of CEO ship of Hidden Fun Stuff and I am in Ordion with the ARMOK guys.

Which corporation do we want to use? I don't want CEO ship of either so if we decide to use HFS I'll give someone else that job.

HFS had some money left over. I think the only fair thing to do is to put that money into the master wallet of whatever corp we want to belong to.

ScriptWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • You can't spell slaughter without laughter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1183 on: March 14, 2013, 05:58:20 pm »

I think we should stick with our current corp, it would be a lot of hassle to transfer everything to HFS and we have already set up and have a lot of cash in the master wallet. The better idea would be to merge the two so HFS will just get eaten up by the new one.

Also I plan on doing mining ops most Wednesdays so I will defiantly be leading one next Wednesday. From around 6PM GMT (UK) till 10-11pm GMT
He must be running 3.5 abacuses of RAM

Man of Paper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1184 on: March 14, 2013, 06:05:22 pm »

I've been moderately preoccupied (but I've made sure keep up on skill training), but I'll try to be on to net us some cash one of these days.
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 210