Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 89

Author Topic: King of the Mafia - Always In Sign-Ups: Round 13  (Read 132238 times)

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: King of the Mafia - Always In Sign-Ups: Round 7 Day 1
« Reply #570 on: April 30, 2011, 08:51:01 pm »

After thoroughly scanning the available possibilities, I've deduced that you have two targets:

Ottofar (I don't care if you become blue goo, seriously)

and yourself.

Though really, I'd suggest that you wait until it's necessary. Killing right now wouldn't change the game's direction, in fact, it would probably harm the town's chances.

Save your kill, because in the worst case scenario where joker investigates me, and I'm killed, and we're at 5p with 3 suspects, then you can use your daykill to save the town's certain win by reducing the number of suspects by 1, making Toaster's job easier.

And if we get the scum without your help? Then great, you get to keep your oneshot for the next round! That's a grand proposition if I say so myself. Be patient Pandar, good things will come of it.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: April 30, 2011, 09:24:09 pm »

Do you mind if I interpret that as an admission of defeat?

I just need Toaster in here with Joker's results, and Joker in here with my question answered and the other half of the dual verification scheme, and I'm pretty good to go with this lynch.

It's an admission that there is no flaw seeing as I can't be inspected.
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: May 01, 2011, 04:20:09 am »

But but but SHOOTING PEOPLE D:
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: May 01, 2011, 09:21:32 am »

Pandar, you should hold on to it for now, I think.

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: May 01, 2011, 01:29:56 pm »

Guys, I think you're misinterpreting my role. I don't get to inspect, I'm a Cheater, which means that I get to know the role PM that someone got, but not who has it. So I can tell who was lying about their role, but I don't get to pick who I look at.
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
Quote from: Toaster
BLARG IM DED

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: May 01, 2011, 01:36:55 pm »

So... like an astrologer?

Let me highlight what made me think you could inspect:

Quote from: Joker
I'm the Nonvoter Cheater Stalker. If I don't action, I can learn someone's role PM but not who has it. I can also inspect and kill.

So can you inspect and kill, or can't you?

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: May 01, 2011, 03:04:43 pm »

Hmm. Jokerman.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: May 01, 2011, 04:41:24 pm »

Yeaaah, Jokerman, we're not here for the Cheat, we're here for the stalking.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: May 01, 2011, 10:03:11 pm »

Sorry for the inaction- I've been moving all weekend.  I'll Nobody for a second and read and think over the thread in the AM.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: May 01, 2011, 10:03:33 pm »

Also extend
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: May 01, 2011, 11:44:45 pm »

Extend and vote nobody.
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: May 01, 2011, 11:45:25 pm »

Extend
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Azure Sepulchre

• Bay Watcher
  • Y'all have knocked her up.
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: May 02, 2011, 04:14:18 am »

Should I daykill Azure to prevent any of the depressingly likely selfish fuckery attempts he may make? I don't trust him at all.

...hmph. As far as I'm aware, I'm the only person who has something even nearly approaching a protective role. And you want me dead now, just because I ate someone two rounds ago - despite the fact that I presumably protected Josh last night from being killed (or at the very least didn't kill him myself, as I could have done, and simply claimed my inner cannibal made me do it). Indeed, I am playing this so I can win, but a King of the Mafia this does not make.

Anyway, you have no reason not to trust me in terms of me being a potential town-based liability. I'm not stupid enough to jeapordize my own chances of winning, so I won't do anything tonight that might bugger up town's plans. Your only other excuse to kill me would be because you honestly believe I could be King Mafia, and I don't see what evidence you can present to lend credence to such a claim.

And I write all that only to remember that Azure is also a turquoise goo, which might castrate an investigative role if he should die. So don't kill him. Azure, I'm trusting you to be a good boy cannibal goo and do nothing like asked.

You're running on the assumption that I would be jerk enough to turn one of you important roles into a Turquoise Goo just because you incorrectly lynched me.

Good assumption.

I also think you're lying about having a twin. Just a suspicion for now; need to recheck some things. Only wanted to point it out for the benefit of everyone else because it means an innocent report on you does not clear you. Pandar day-shooting at you or Toaster's double-report day thing would certainly clear things up, but that's down to Pandar or Toaster.

Hmm. Jokerman.

Explain, Otto. Also Extend.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: May 02, 2011, 04:35:25 am »

Azure, that Blackmail goes directly against what you just said - you claim you would do nothing to jeopardize the town's chance of winning as long as you aren't King Mafia, only to call it a "Good assumption" that you would bitterly neutralize a role that makes it unlikely King Mafia can win this round.

What gives?
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Azure Sepulchre

• Bay Watcher
  • Y'all have knocked her up.
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: May 02, 2011, 05:42:39 am »

If I may be frank, I think I'd have every right to be bitter if I were to be killed - not because I am the suspected King Mafia - but because I am a 'liability to the town'. As if not a single one of you is incapable of turning against town at a moments notice if it were to help you win. To presume I am the only wild card in play in this game is incredibly naive, and I don't care for any of you wagging your fingers at me just because I have made my goals clear. I am no longer the only person in this game who relies on people dying in order to gain new abilities. I would rather you all remember that. >.>

Anyway, my original point being; if the town is content to admit to itself that I am most likely not scum then attempt to get rid of me regardless because there's a chance I could be stupid enough to kill someone tonight (for the sake of maybe getting a good ability I won't have full control over, no less), then why shouldn't I be bitter? Are you really gonna tell me you wouldn't be?

On the other hand, if a more legitimate reason is presented for lynching/killing me, I may be more open to arranging a specific target for gooing - if anyone, depending on what town requires.
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 89