Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 661

Author Topic: Roller's Block (RTD Brainstorming Thread) (HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY) (Derm is 5k)  (Read 702659 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Roller's Block (RTD Brainstorming Thread)
« Reply #870 on: June 24, 2011, 07:09:11 pm »

Just a simplified and silly example, but you get my idea, right?
Gotcha. International politics with Benny Hill music playing.

A Dokapon Kingdom/competitive card game sort of mix might be a good base for that. I'd considered something vaguely similar but with competing noble houses.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: June 24, 2011, 07:13:22 pm »

I'm going to use Shadow President for it.

And here's a little brainstorming on it: World Peace/War levels.
Spoiler: World Peace/War levels (click to show/hide)

Yeah, once you start major wars, things get crazy. Though the requirements are a little lax in my eyes... what do you guys think?

Note: This is just brainstorming. This does NOT mean I WILL make it, just that I'm thinking of it.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: June 24, 2011, 07:19:46 pm »

Holy crap thats pretty amazing Tarran 

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: June 24, 2011, 07:23:03 pm »

If you could Tarran, reserve me a spot for that game. It looks awesome.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: June 24, 2011, 07:23:30 pm »

I'm with Bdthemag.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #875 on: June 24, 2011, 07:24:32 pm »

If you could Tarran, reserve me a spot for that game. It looks awesome.
If you make it same here, and I believe I should probably fix up the rest of the Oblivion RTD that is if anyone here want to use it. If you do tell me,a dn I will finish up any missing descriptions, and stats, but you will have to fix up the equipment.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #876 on: June 24, 2011, 07:25:15 pm »

Even though I hate it reserve me too because else I'm not gonna get a place at all there.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: June 24, 2011, 07:31:12 pm »

*COUGH* Oh for crying out loud why do my RTDs get so many reserves so quickly? Anyway, okay, you'll be in when it starts--if it starts.

Anyway, War Types!
Spoiler: War Types (click to show/hide)

If you start a High nuclear war on the first turn I'll make your death gruesome.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: June 24, 2011, 07:32:15 pm »

Becouse your RTDs are awesome, reserve me as well.
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: June 24, 2011, 07:35:10 pm »

Becouse your RTDs are awesome, reserve me as well.
They are? ???

My first died horrible newbie death.
My second died another newbie death.
My current one is sub-par, and you've never even posted in it as far as I remember.
And this one is just a little bit created.

I don't see how I'm awesome at all, honestly. Unless you find nuking people so freaking awesome.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #880 on: June 24, 2011, 07:37:42 pm »

If you start a High nuclear war on the first turn I'll make your death gruesome.
I'll take you up on that offer.

But maybe lower the thresholds. People don't have so many soldiers out and nukes are getting used even more rarely.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #881 on: June 24, 2011, 07:39:15 pm »

I'll take you up on that offer.

But maybe lower the thresholds. People don't have so many soldiers out and nukes are getting used even more rarely.
I agree

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #882 on: June 24, 2011, 07:41:45 pm »

I agree
But remember, this is in the fantastic worlds of RTDs. Where millions come to die and people shoot use-only-in-desperation items often.

Besides, millions just sound much more awesome, even if it's completely wrong. :P

Or are you talking about the threshold for the Peace/War states, not the War Types?

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: June 24, 2011, 07:47:00 pm »

Millions are but a statistic.

And I was talking about the war types, yes.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: June 24, 2011, 07:54:07 pm »

Alright, I'll lower them.
This okay? (Yes, the threshold for Hot War is quite a spike from Heated War, but then again, it's supposed to be a sort of "point of no return"),
Spoiler: World Peace/War levels (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 661