Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 661

Author Topic: Roller's Block (RTD Brainstorming Thread) (HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY) (Derm is 5k)  (Read 702170 times)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roller's Block (RTD Brainstorming Thread)
« Reply #1035 on: July 02, 2011, 09:25:27 pm »

Would anyone here be interested in a Wheel of Time RTD? If no one is interested im still going to do it. :P
I have no idea what that is, so no idea

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: July 02, 2011, 09:25:58 pm »

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=86882.0-war of mutations
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=88097.0
Shameless self RTD plug, these two need new players.  Not to give away anything to the guys in War of Mutations, but one of you won't see the next sun-set.  As for the other it jsut plain needs players.

I could also use advice for what to do story-wise for the war of mutations, I know what I'm working to ultimately, but I'm a little stuck at the moment for minor story-lines.

Would anyone here be interested in a Wheel of Time RTD? If no one is interested im still going to do it. :P
It depends are the players going to die as readily as the people in the book?
Nom nom nom

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: July 02, 2011, 09:32:30 pm »

Go to a bookstore, buy the Wheel of Time. Honestly one of the best fantasy books ever.

And its going to be based on the lore of it, they are not like the characters in the book. Since you know I haven't finished the series yet.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: July 02, 2011, 09:42:06 pm »

Go to a bookstore, buy the Wheel of Time. Honestly one of the best fantasy books ever.

And its going to be based on the lore of it, they are not like the characters in the book. Since you know I haven't finished the series yet.
Oh thats why the name sounded familiar I own the seventh book of that series, and sure I am definitely in if thats ok since I haven't read much other than six chapters of the Path of Daggers

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #1039 on: July 02, 2011, 09:43:02 pm »

Oh thats why the name sounded familiar I own the seventh book of that series, and sure I am definitely in if thats ok since I haven't read much other than six chapters of the Path of Daggers
WHAT, ONLY SIX CHAPTERS. GET THE FIRST BOOK AND READ IT, NOW. I DON'T CARE WHAT YOUR DOING JUST READ IT.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Welcome to Reality.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: July 02, 2011, 09:49:15 pm »

WHAT, ONLY SIX CHAPTERS. GET THE FIRST BOOK AND READ IT, NOW. I DON'T CARE WHAT YOUR DOING JUST READ IT.
I can't I am out of money I spent it all on ME 1, and 2, Dragon Age, and Fallout: NV

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: July 02, 2011, 09:52:55 pm »

I can't I am out of money I spent it all on ME 1, and 2, Dragon Age, and Fallout: NV
Books are cheap, or you can just pirate it and read it from your computer. Honestly its an awesome, but extremely long series of books.

Anyway's, there's going to be Nationality and Profession in the game. Nationality would obviously be what nation your apart of, it can be Aiel, Illian, Andor, etc. And for the readers of the books, no you cannot be an Asha'man :P
Welcome to Reality.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: July 02, 2011, 09:57:38 pm »

I wouldn't mind a Wheel of Time RTD. I'd have to take my dad's books and read them (I only ever read part of the first book), but I wouldnt mind it.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: July 02, 2011, 10:01:35 pm »

Well I would really like to give it a try, so tell me when you start it, or reserve me a spot.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: July 02, 2011, 10:04:49 pm »

Well I would really like to give it a try, so tell me when you start it, or reserve me a spot.
This, for me too please.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: July 02, 2011, 10:19:42 pm »

Sure, two spots reserved :)

Magic will be handled like this, only Aes Sedai. Aes Sedai can only be women and they control the female half of the One Power, which is Saidar. Male users of the True Power use Saidin, but the male half has been corrupted and if a man has the power to use it they quickly go insane from the corruption. There are five elements involved in controlling the One Power. Earth, Fire, Water, Air, and Spirit. Men are more powerful in using Ear and Fire, while Women are more powerful in using Water and Air.

Depending on your experience in using the One Power you can weave together multiple elements for a spell. For example if the player say's "Weave together a Fireball." then they only use the element Fire to create it. Continued use of the One Power without rest can result in passing out, or even death.

Still working in the mechanics but hopefully I can get it up by tonight or tommorow.
Welcome to Reality.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: July 02, 2011, 10:21:14 pm »

I definitely don't want to be a mage since a male one seems to have great risks associtatied with it.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: July 02, 2011, 10:22:25 pm »

I definitely don't want to be a mage since a male one seems to have great risks associtatied with it.
I might make the story later in the book so you can
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
. I dunno though.
Welcome to Reality.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: July 02, 2011, 10:39:19 pm »

Oh well, but you already know my prefered character type, the assassin, so it really depends on if I won't to go with it, or try something new.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: July 02, 2011, 10:55:31 pm »

Oh well, but you already know my prefered character type, the assassin, so it really depends on if I won't to go with it, or try something new.
Please for the love of god try something new, im getting a bit tired of the assassin badass character :P
Welcome to Reality.
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 661