Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 550 551 [552] 553 554 ... 661

Author Topic: Roller's Block (RTD Brainstorming Thread) (HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY) (Derm is 5k)  (Read 699504 times)

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

Only if you let us roleplay and explore to our heart's content. That was the best bit of SAO.

In other news, my WWII RTD is working nicely, but it is a bitch to update.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Uh, you do realise that would be kind of the point, right? Exploring to see whether this will help, or just for the sake of exploring, etc.Also, you would be unable to find the dungeons or wherever it is that the bosses are, without exploring.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 05:45:23 am by BlitzDungeoneer »
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile

So, who'd be interested in a death game RTD a la Sword Art Online? You know, create a character, try to clear 100 floors/entrance to tree/50 floor dungeon, to get out of the game? I've got nothing concrete, but it's something I've been thinking on.
Yeah ive wanted a sword art online RTD for years, can i reserve first player slot?

Have you watched Log Horizon?
I kinda want the RTD to combine the tower dungeon and permadeath of SOA with Log Horizons allowance for inventing new items and spells. And the goblin invasion.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile

My younger brother keeps telling me to watch it, "It's a good anime". Yeah, OK, but anime is like music. You've got your ugly country (Desert Punk) that everyone says is good, and you've got your classic Rock'n'roll that everyone else tells you to turn it off (Fullmetal Alchemist). So is it good country, or good rock?

I'm guessing good rock (Bro and me share a lot of tastes; but he likes R rated stuff too while I don't), but I haven't seen. So I guess I'll start, assuming it's good.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!

I like DP and FMA and would recommend them to anyone.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I recommend FMA: Brotherhood, original FMA is horrific in comparison.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!

I like both.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I like both.
Same, but brotherhood is still better.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Last time I checked, this isn't the anime thread.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Then you haven't played enough Roll to Kawaii Desu Neko Neko no Sempai yet.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Cute cat cat senpai? Really?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Cute cat cat senpai? Really?
I see nothing in either medium to suggest that this is unreasonable or unlikely. :3
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile

Then you haven't played enough Roll to Kawaii Desu Neko Neko no Sempai yet.

FUND IT!
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

I was thinking of incorporating a pet system of sorts into that SAO-styled RTD. Nothing concrete as of yet, but what do you think? I was thinking of something along the lines of starting with a partner, and having him level up with you, so that you fight alongside him. Much like you, if your pet dies, it doesn't come back. What do you think?

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

As long as you include the time critical pet resurrection item quest from that garden episode sure.

Noone kills my crocodile and gets away without being eaten by it.

Pages: 1 ... 550 551 [552] 553 554 ... 661