Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 556 557 [558] 559 560 ... 661

Author Topic: Roller's Block (RTD Brainstorming Thread) (HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY) (Derm is 5k)  (Read 699519 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile

Looks good to me! I'm already in a lot of games and having a little trouble keeping up with them all, but even if I didn't join I'm quite sure you'd have no trouble getting enough applicants. :)
If I did join, I'd probably be a desert serpen. Nasty desert lizardfolk are, apparently, my 'jam' or something.
(Also I typo'd serpen as 'derpen', which I found inordinately amusing.)
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

I'd like to join, but IDK if I have time to get involved in another game of this depth at the moment. If I did join, I'd be an introspective Korsha.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Samarkand

• Bay Watcher
  • Aspiring GM
    • View Profile

Thanks for the support guys!

I set up a poll in my area since I clearly can't put one up here.
My Area

It's it's its, not it's, not its its, not it's.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile

I wonder if a toriko RTD could be made, with contracts of gaining certain ingredients and stuff, but apart from the eating to power up thing, it wouldn't be very different from a normal mission based RTD, hmmmm.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!

my area
What in the blue hell?! Are there more than one of these now?!!!!

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile

my area
Yeah, apparently people started ripping off Area Gunin now :P It's not just Samarkand either; Blitzdungeoneer has one too.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile

Whatever happened to Forum Game List...

Samarkand

• Bay Watcher
  • Aspiring GM
    • View Profile

Whatever happened to Forum Game List...
The problem is that those are hard to maintain because it's one person looking after everyone's games. This is generally easier.
My Area

It's it's its, not it's, not its its, not it's.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile

It's kind of a convenient thread to have - your very own online set of notes that you freely invite other people to rant and gawk at in a familiar setting. Like your very own little subthread of Roller's Block.

Of course, for most people I don't see it getting much use, but you never know. I'm wondering if I shouldn't get one myself, a sort of thread where I run two-week-long games to see how the concepts work and to get them out there while they're still fresh and while I'm still moderately excited about them, before I forget about them (well, not entirely) and they fade into total obscurity.

Besides, before your thread there was mastahcheese's games thread as well (or maybe that was after, I don't know) it was after, yes, which served a very similar purpose... at some point? I'm not sure.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 04:58:30 pm by Harry Baldman »

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!

X_X

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Eh, I just find it weird that everyone's calling it "Area Username", rather than something else, really. I get that it's convinient and all, but it just seems silly that you're pretty much ripping off Gunin. :P

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile

My question is whatever happened to the hall of fame?
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sky stoped updating it since she doesn't really frequent the Forum Games section anymore and Tiruin started a new thread for it some months ago, but just kinda stopped working on it for no reason. If you want her to actually update that, go bug her on IRC or something :V

tuypo1

• Bay Watcher
  • i really apreciate a good analogy
    • View Profile

Sky stoped updating it since she doesn't really frequent the Forum Games section anymore and Tiruin started a new thread for it some months ago, but just kinda stopped working on it for no reason. If you want her to actually update that, go bug her on IRC or something :V
woo irc its kinda sad that so many people dont use irc nowdays its still a vital part of the internet
important project progress

have some basic idea of whats going to go in it

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

woo irc its kinda sad that so many people dont use irc nowdays its still a vital part of the internet

Periods, capital letters, and apostrophes are truly fascinating inventions. Don't be shy about using them, even for the most everyday activities. Their style is quite timeless and, I assure you, will not make you appear gauche, garish, or gaudy.

They will also prevent Blitz and myself from killing you in a fit of apoplectic rage.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."
Pages: 1 ... 556 557 [558] 559 560 ... 661