Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 285 286 [287] 288 289 ... 709

Author Topic: How did you last *own*?  (Read 1292646 times)

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last *own*?
« Reply #4290 on: April 26, 2015, 02:29:42 pm »

nnNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH HATE
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #4291 on: April 26, 2015, 02:41:32 pm »

God dammit miauw62 that's annoying :/

Also I saw your steam name earlier today and was like wat
that's completely the point. sometimes you just need to mess with people that can't handle your dank may mays.

and yeah there's tons of people like this around V:
I'm sorry, but you cannot meme here without paying fealty to me, The Meme Queen.
We are not amused.
>implying you can out-meme me

i graduated top of my class in the Navy Memes and have over 300 confirmed dank memes

* miauw62 throws meme arrows at Alleecat

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #4292 on: April 26, 2015, 02:55:46 pm »

Why do you people call then dank, anyway? Are you saying that your memes are potent, or are you saying they're dark and wet?
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #4293 on: April 26, 2015, 03:49:24 pm »

Why do you people call then dank, anyway? Are you saying that your memes are potent, or are you saying they're dark and wet?
dank--adjective;

slang for "awesome", "sick" "cool", "dope", etc. originally grew from 420 weed lingo, used to describe cannabis (or anything else really) as "high quality" or "potent"
(ex1: this weed is hella dank)
(ex2: these taco bell dorito burritos are so dank. it's totally killing my munchies.)

Now it's a sarcastic maymay.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4294 on: April 26, 2015, 04:58:38 pm »

I prefer imagining them as dark and wet now.  Like I'm imagining a doge image macro if somebody printed it out, got it a little bit wet with a damp paper towel turned off most of the lights in a room so that there's crappy lighting and then took a picture of it with a smartphone.

Dank.
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

DreamCarver

• Bay Watcher
  • cancels breath: Seeking infant.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4295 on: April 26, 2015, 05:37:23 pm »

I prefer imagining them as dark and wet now.  Like I'm imagining a doge image macro if somebody printed it out, got it a little bit wet with a damp paper towel turned off most of the lights in a room so that there's crappy lighting and then took a picture of it with a smartphone.

Dank.

So it's basically moist's evil twin.
"Anything man can imagine is a possibility in reality."
Electrum, pedophilia, and necrophilia at the same time!?
I just found a barrel which contained a wheelbarrow. Inside the wheelbarrow was another barrel. I don't even understand how that is possible.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4296 on: April 26, 2015, 05:38:59 pm »

So I spawn in and rush towards the objective, jumping over a fence, climbing up a ravine and settling in behind a pillar for cover. My position isn't the greatest in the world, but I can just peek over the top of this fence that shields the German infantry. A couple machinegunners fall to my trusty Mosin, during which our two objectives are captured, causing the enemy to fall back. But not all of them, as I notice a lone rifleman huddling in the corner of one of the buildings. We stare at each other for a split second, as if not quite believing that the other exists. As he fumbles with his rifle, I put a bullet into his head. Deciding to clear out the building, I jump up the window, and turn the corner just in time to see another German walk down the stairs. He starts hip-firing his SMG, but his bullets miss me completely. A single shot puts him down, and I climb the stairs to see if any of his comrades are hiding on the other floors. They were free of Germans, but I did find a window that gave a nice view of the alleyway underneath which I used to keep the Germans from flanking us.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Blaze

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chaos that Crawls up on you with a Smile.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4297 on: April 26, 2015, 05:42:15 pm »

Spoiler: I can has the power? (click to show/hide)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4298 on: April 26, 2015, 05:44:37 pm »

What. The fuck. Is that thing.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

NullForceOmega

• Bay Watcher
  • But, really, it's divine. Divinely tiresome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4299 on: April 26, 2015, 05:46:56 pm »

Clearly some form of cat artillery.
Grey morality is for people who wish to avoid retribution for misdeeds.

NullForceOmega is an immortal neanderthal who has been an amnesiac for the past 5000 years.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #4300 on: April 26, 2015, 06:01:42 pm »

Its clearly a Mr. Cat, duh.

(also what game is that?)
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4301 on: April 26, 2015, 06:03:07 pm »

My own ownage: Take over a horrible Single-A baseball team. Owner's expectations: Don't completely suck. (That's verbatim from the game.) Not allowed to pick up my own personnel, as that's the GM of the MLB club's job. Have one player above 1 star, most are at .5 out of 5. Started off the season shitty, losing 20 out of 26 games in the first month. Tweak the game strategy to my preferred playstyle. Squeak into the playoffs at the end of the year. Win in round one. Team owner is ecstatic.

Get promoted. Take over the also horrible AA team. Owner's expectations: Don't completely suck. Immediately set up the strategy to suit my new players. Tear up the AA league, top 5 in every category. Playoffs, here we come. Win in round one, and lose by one game in round two.

Promoted again. Take over the also horrible AAA team. Owner's expectations: Don't completely suck. This team actually has a couple prospects on it, but is still full of JAGs. Currently tearing up the AAA league. Leading the league in most categories.

Out of the Park Baseball '16. Playing as a Manager/GM prospect in the LA Dodgers' system (I'll be moving to Seattle as soon as I get a chance.)

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4302 on: April 26, 2015, 06:09:11 pm »

Looks like War of the Human Tanks.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #4303 on: April 26, 2015, 08:35:11 pm »

A capture the flag match started 4v4. 2 team members on my team dropped out right away, the other didn't really do much of anything.

Fought it to a draw.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4304 on: April 26, 2015, 11:19:35 pm »

I'm with MZ here, WHAT THE SHIT?
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...
Pages: 1 ... 285 286 [287] 288 289 ... 709