Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 242 243 [244] 245 246 ... 887

Author Topic: Terraria - 1.3 released. Big Patch!  (Read 1254303 times)

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile

Wow, now In have two ideas. A four-way pvp map and a Terratroid.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile

Um, guys...

What height would be best for floating islands?
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile

Um, guys...

What height would be best for floating islands?
About 300 ft above, I think. You could also make some meteor shots and walk around firing straight up.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile

Yeah?

Cool. I'm hoping that I get a lucky horseshoe or something...
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Djohaal

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:Utter Insanitiy]
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
One weekend
I really want that one as a "when". I want "grubs", and "virgin woman" to turn into a dragon. and monkey children to suddenly sprout wings. And I want the Dwarven Mutant Academy to only gain their powers upon reaching puberty. I also have a whole host of odd creatures that only make sense if I divide them into children and adults.

Also, tadpoles.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

300 ~ 400 feet for small and medium maps.

600 ~ 900 feet on large maps, from what I've seen.

For medium maps it's a bit higher.

Oh, btw. Taz, y u no add me on steam? :P 'Silkthread'

@Djohaal: Very nice :D
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile

Well.. I am using a medium map.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

1. Someone tell me that the Skeletron is MUCH harder than the other two bosses.

EoC was pitifully easy (Copper Armor, Shurikens, Starfury), and the
EoW managed to kill me once, but he doesn't despawn so meh. (Iron Shirt/Pants, Silver Hat. Vilethorn (lucky it dropped right as the EoW was summoned), Starfury, Spacegun, and War Axe).

2. Hell is SO PAINFUL! Any tips on how to not die insane amounts? People say to use the pickaxe to reflect the fire...but my gold axe just blocks like 1/2 of them. And Bone Serpents. Got my Demonite Pickaxe now, so maybe it will be better? But any tips on how to methodically mine in semi-peace would be nice (whether it involves replicating magma for an hour to fill Hell or whatever.)
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Skeletron is MUCH harder than the other two bosses.

You're welcome.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The problem with Skeletron on Single player is he is too difficult that in order to beat him, generally speaking you go right to the hell tier.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

I have a question about Corruption:

How to make Eaters and Devourers appear? Ton of corrupted grass? Block of ebonstone, errr, blocks? Both of those things?
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Both.

Djohaal

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:Utter Insanitiy]
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart

2. Hell is SO PAINFUL! Any tips on how to not die insane amounts? People say to use the pickaxe to reflect the fire...but my gold axe just blocks like 1/2 of them. And Bone Serpents. Got my Demonite Pickaxe now, so maybe it will be better? But any tips on how to methodically mine in semi-peace would be nice (whether it involves replicating magma for an hour to fill Hell or whatever.)

You can fill the ground around creating obstacles so the imps can't teleport, however you need to dive into the rock so they can't show up . For the serpents, the vilethorn is a good choice if you can dodge them reliably.
I really want that one as a "when". I want "grubs", and "virgin woman" to turn into a dragon. and monkey children to suddenly sprout wings. And I want the Dwarven Mutant Academy to only gain their powers upon reaching puberty. I also have a whole host of odd creatures that only make sense if I divide them into children and adults.

Also, tadpoles.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Frankly...

Get full Shadow armor, which is PATHETICALLY easy...

Now don't EVER kill Imps. You WANT imps because they keep skeleton drakes away.

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock

Also if you've got a starfury, it wreaks havoc on pretty much all of the bosses. Star cannon probably isn't a terrible idea for skeletron either, it's how I beat him anyway. :P

I've heard you wanna kill the hands first too. I didn't personally but I can see how it'd make it easier, if you think you can kill the hands and head before sunrise.
Pages: 1 ... 242 243 [244] 245 246 ... 887