Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 67

Author Topic: The Hall of Legends  (Read 593872 times)

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
Re: The Hall of Legends
« Reply #705 on: January 29, 2014, 01:47:01 pm »

It would seem that every derail thread has a link to mastahcheese, including how we're derailing this one. I don't even have any words for it.

I do: Mastahcheese the one behind all the derails, all towards the success of his/her masterplan.

On that revelation, what's Steelhold about? (Blatantly obvious attempt to bring thread on track.)
Steelhold is the idea that Jackal (I think that's who it was) came up with where all the migrants except a few, are prisoners, and they all live in this giant prison fortress, and the bedrooms were jail cells... Or so that was what it was planned to be. When it hit my turn, and since I was a prisoner in my dwarfed self, I played that a revolt happened and the prisoners gained the power. This led to a downward spiral of beatings and other problems with the other dwarves, and come the end of my turn, I was arrested, and later sent out to die on a battlefield.

The next overseer comes along and makes deals with some of the other prisoners where his goal is to pretty much turn everyone into an elf. He is defeated when my dwarf, who died in battle, is resurrected and killed by the Maskdwarf, who also sort of kills the elf lover.

The original began to sort of build off of that, but lost activity. The reboot of it, I haven't been following, but last I checked, we have a vampire problem. Perhaps someone else can summarize the second half?
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: January 29, 2014, 03:17:03 pm »

'Vampire problem' is one way of putting it. The most recent overseer turned the entire fortress into vampires, including the king and queen. Other notable activity has been the queen arriving, digging into the circus, some form of interdimensional portal and the annihilation of the military.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 03:24:26 pm by Deus Asmoth »
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: January 29, 2014, 04:05:20 pm »

'Vampire problem' is one way of putting it. The most recent overseer turned the entire fortress into vampires, including the king and queen. Other notable activity has been the queen arriving, digging into the circus, some form of interdimensional portal and the annihilation of the military.
What on earth HAVE you been doing while I was away!?!?!

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: January 29, 2014, 04:34:11 pm »

That did it. I'm reading the whole thing from the first Steelhold to wherever the second will be at. Anything which surprises someone who's, from what I've read so far, was there when THE ORIGINAL STARTED must mean a lot of !!FUN!! has occurred in the duration.
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: January 29, 2014, 05:02:47 pm »

There's a pdf of the plot of the first thread at the start of the second which should save you some time getting up to date.
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: January 29, 2014, 05:05:51 pm »

Naaaa, I'll start from scratch. I'll be caught up by tomorrow, and know your inside jokes. Hehehehe...
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

Gnorm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: January 30, 2014, 02:55:35 am »

May I sig' this?
And we were this close to yet another victim of Gnorm, the Overseer Killer.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: January 30, 2014, 10:33:49 am »

May I sig' this?
Go right ahead, It just means I gotta catch up :o

kopout

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: February 02, 2014, 11:34:42 am »

+1 to Here Lies Wagon
"Karl Marx: Family jewels"
"Everyone's equally less rich than me!"
Quote from: Lezard
...although I've been having so much fun failing at this I just about forgot what my original aim was.

jrrocks05

• Bay Watcher
  • serial killer at large
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: February 15, 2014, 05:11:17 pm »

Oh and corely stabbed asmoth and a booze bomb is going to go off any minute. Also a large tantrum spiral as well
We fear not to walk in the valley of death for we are the baddest most vicious unforgiving motherf---en dwarves in this valley

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: February 15, 2014, 05:13:09 pm »

You're forgetting the reincarnation of five different dwarves in an effort to kill one demon worshipper.

jrrocks05

• Bay Watcher
  • serial killer at large
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: February 15, 2014, 05:53:14 pm »

And the booze bom
We fear not to walk in the valley of death for we are the baddest most vicious unforgiving motherf---en dwarves in this valley

MDFification

• Bay Watcher
  • Hammerer at Law
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: February 16, 2014, 08:32:02 am »

Yo Steelhold people. Stop derailing the thread.

You know what's weird? I can't find Swordthunders in any semblance of a convenient format. Shame, eh? If it was convenient to read I might nominate that. Pretty awesome fort, especially in terms of architecture.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: February 21, 2014, 02:55:23 am »

So I notice from the thread title that spearbreakers is finished now. We should move it or something.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
  • [PROGRAMMER:C#] [PROGRAMMER:C++] [PRONOUNS:SHE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: February 21, 2014, 09:08:43 am »

So I notice from the thread title that spearbreakers is finished now. We should move it or something.
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 67