Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 252 253 [254] 255 256 ... 577

Author Topic: Games you wish existed  (Read 929619 times)

blazing glory

Re: Games you wish existed
« Reply #3795 on: March 17, 2014, 01:57:59 am »

A gun making simulator,you make it however you want and pray it doesn't explode when tested,could also be expanded to a weapon making simulator in general rather then just focusing on guns

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #3796 on: March 17, 2014, 04:02:27 am »

A gun making simulator,you make it however you want and pray it doesn't explode when tested,could also be expanded to a weapon making simulator in general rather then just focusing on guns
The Premium Edition comes with a 3D printer for you to try out your inventions.

blazing glory

« Reply #3797 on: March 17, 2014, 04:45:09 am »

The Premium Edition comes with a 3D printer for you to try out your inventions.

Coming at the lowly price of $2500.00!

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3798 on: March 20, 2014, 04:35:10 pm »

I want to see a game which takes place on Earth after humanity has been wiped out by some sort of virus and you are playing as some hi-tech alien, trying to figure out what happened on the planet before humans went to hell, all while fighting other aliens and/or now-not-so mythical beasts like unicorns and stuff.

...Yeah, basically what would happen after a victorious Plague Inc/Pandemic game.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #3799 on: March 20, 2014, 04:38:00 pm »

I want to see a game which takes place on Earth after humanity has been wiped out by some sort of virus and you are playing as some hi-tech alien, trying to figure out what happened on the planet before humans went to hell, all while fighting other aliens and/or now-not-so mythical beasts like unicorns and stuff.

...Yeah, basically what would happen after a victorious Plague Inc/Pandemic game.
I've been kinda working on a game like that, except what happened to the humans is far weirder. They're all gone, but Earth's spacetime is severely warped.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

doolydeath1

• Bay Watcher
  • (::0-0:: )
    • View Profile
« Reply #3800 on: March 21, 2014, 10:28:09 pm »

What about modern day Mount and Blade style gameplay but crime oriented and Gta style world?

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #3801 on: March 22, 2014, 05:44:12 am »

What about modern day Mount and Blade style gameplay but crime oriented and Gta style world?

Someone kinda did a mod like this for old M&B, but it was rather crude in execution, if rather amusing.

Speaking of, I'd like to see a proper, separate game with M&B-style gameplay (going around a sandbox, gathering your very own redshirt army, joining or starting a faction) in a Western setting. Basically 1866 mod with overmap being merged into battlemap (i.e. running around, GTA style) and expanded.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Urist McScoopbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Damnit Scoopz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3802 on: March 22, 2014, 09:10:07 am »

Someone kinda did a mod like this for old M&B, but it was rather crude in execution, if rather amusing.

Speaking of, I'd like to see a proper, separate game with M&B-style gameplay (going around a sandbox, gathering your very own redshirt army, joining or starting a faction) in a Western setting. Basically 1866 mod with overmap being merged into battlemap (i.e. running around, GTA style) and expanded.

Red Dead: Warband?
This conversation is getting disturbing fast, disturbingly erotic.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #3803 on: March 22, 2014, 10:12:17 am »

Other way to put it, yeah. Although I didn't play Red Dead: Anything.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Urist McScoopbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Damnit Scoopz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3804 on: March 22, 2014, 10:31:20 am »

Try red dead redemption, all you end up doing in multiplayer is robbing random passerby and then lighting yourself on fire while falling off cliffs!
This conversation is getting disturbing fast, disturbingly erotic.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #3805 on: March 22, 2014, 11:13:39 am »

I didn't skip it because I wasn't interested, but because Rockstar cannot and wouldn't into porting.

Try red dead redemption, all you end up doing in multiplayer is robbing random passerby and then lighting yourself on fire while falling off cliffs!

doolydeath1

• Bay Watcher
  • (::0-0:: )
    • View Profile
« Reply #3806 on: March 23, 2014, 01:47:23 am »

I didn't skip it because I wasn't interested, but because Rockstar cannot and wouldn't into porting.

People still play the red dead multiplayer?

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #3807 on: March 23, 2014, 01:50:29 am »

inb4 quote pyramid: Yep. Zombie DLC all day baby.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3808 on: March 23, 2014, 01:51:45 am »

I wasn't even aware that Red Dead had multiplayer. More you know, half the battle, etc.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3809 on: March 23, 2014, 01:54:58 am »

A game where you are the [INSERT LEADERSHIP TITLE HERE] of some country in the midst of an alien invasion. Work with other countries to fight off the invaders, focus on just protecting your borders, or work against humanity for the promise of your nation being spared by the invaders.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute
Pages: 1 ... 252 253 [254] 255 256 ... 577