???

Yep
- 0 (0%)
'unno
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2011, 12:30:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 ... 335

Author Topic: Homestuck RPG! (DEAD.)  (Read 386573 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (Down to the Lands...)
« Reply #1950 on: December 22, 2011, 02:42:59 am »

>DB: Move as far north as possible, shoot Ogre.
This seems to have been missed.

Unless Blade just doesn't want to write up a combat for this, which is okay too.

WHOOPSI-DAISY.

Thanks for pointing that out. I'm still recovering from my illness and it occurs to me that I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer at the moment.

You duck under the Ogre's fist as you move north to get a better shot. And a better shot you get, hitting the ogre for 10 damage.

Unfortunately, it follows after you, and attacks again. Luckily, you have a well developed sense of self preservation, and dodge accordingly.

RL's cursor appearifies just behind it though, carrying an enormous bookshelf. It hits the Ogre in the head for 9 damage, and slides it 2 spaces (if you like.)

Imp 3 attacks Froglosipher sprite, hitting it for 9 hit points, but Imp 2 misses it, luckily.

Froglosipher sprite attacks them both with a spriteblast, but in his weakened state, misses both.

DB's turn. Also, if you want to move the Ogre, tell me where he's going.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1951 on: December 22, 2011, 02:47:26 am »

> SS: Chumming time!
[10,8] + 1 = 19
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1952 on: December 22, 2011, 03:13:30 am »

> SS: Chumming time!
[10,8] + 1 = 19

You convince the good-natured turtle to carry you across the water in short order. Good deal! It's not very comfortable though, as you don't have a lot of space to sit, and your shoes wind up getting soaked by the surf regardless. Oh well, better than being drenched from head to toe.

The spirograph stands just on the other side of the beach, on a small rise.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1953 on: December 22, 2011, 04:06:10 am »

> SS: Get on the rise and look around some more before going through.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1954 on: December 22, 2011, 05:25:36 am »

Wait, I'm confused, you're going through your first gate again after going through the return node?

There isn't another gate above the first one? Can I do a quick check to see if it's accessible or do I need to talk to KM?

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1955 on: December 22, 2011, 05:46:48 am »

Wait, I'm confused, you're going through your first gate again after going through the return node?

There isn't another gate above the first one? Can I do a quick check to see if it's accessible or do I need to talk to KM?

There are several more gates, but unless you can strong jump up to them (you can't), yes, you will need to talk to KM about building up your house.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #1956 on: December 22, 2011, 07:11:39 am »

>PA: NOPE.JPG.PNG.EXE.WAV.NOPE Try to find something, Anything in this inky black. Or atleast where you are.
Raggle Fraggle

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1957 on: December 22, 2011, 10:07:31 am »

Spoiler: Goatlog (click to show/hide)

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1958 on: December 22, 2011, 12:50:22 pm »

Have him get shoved 2 spaces south, please.

RL: Now hit him with the toilet!
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1959 on: December 22, 2011, 02:10:40 pm »

I'm gonna have TF edit/post the other log.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1960 on: December 22, 2011, 02:13:11 pm »

>CR: Wait it out at the temple until KM builds a new floor for the second gate.

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #1961 on: December 22, 2011, 04:14:37 pm »

The ogre will shift two spaces south.

>DB: Use COMMUNIST MANIFISTO on the OGRE.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1962 on: December 22, 2011, 07:39:49 pm »

>Mikheal: Desperately try to get up. You are not to look weak. Not now.
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1963 on: December 23, 2011, 12:05:21 am »

> SS: Get on the rise and look around some more before going through.

You walk up the rise, but don't step into the spirograph just yet. You take a look around, surveying the crystal blue waters and white sanded beaches of the islands that dot the Oceans around you. You don't see much in the way of structures anywhere, but they might be recessed. Or, this whole place might be like an iceberg. Just, you know, warmer and more inviting.

>PA: NOPE.JPG.PNG.EXE.WAV.NOPE Try to find something, Anything in this inky black. Or atleast where you are.

You stumble around in the dark for a little bit, but as your eyes begin to adjust, you see a dim, pale light a ways away from you.
~~~~~~~

Spoiler: Goatlog (click to show/hide)

>CR: Wait it out at the temple until KM builds a new floor for the second gate.

Well, you figure you don't have much better to do until KM builds you a path to your next gate. It's just as well. For all you know that little bastard could have set a trap for you.

It's kind of chilly in the temple, but nowhere near as cold as it was outside. Drier too, thank goodness.

The ogre will shift two spaces south.

>DB: Use COMMUNIST MANIFISTO on the OGRE.

You let loose with a blast of concentrated communism at the Ogre, hitting it for 14 points of damage, and also keeping it from making opportunity attacks until the end of its next turn.

The Ogre is now out of range of you, and is none too happy with RL's cursor. It swings a mighty fist, but might does not equal accuracy.

Have him get shoved 2 spaces south, please.

RL: Now hit him with the toilet!

The only offensive powers you have remaining require either that the Ogre move away from you without shifting, or deal no damage but give free combat advantage or slow the target instead. There are other actions of admittedly dubious usefulness you could make, such as manipulating terrain as well.

>Mikheal: Desperately try to get up. You are not to look weak. Not now.

You struggle to pry your legs out from under the safe, but have no luck before the Behemoth reaches you, lifting you bodily from under the safe by your throat. He squeezes, nearly crushing your windpipe, and causing your vision to tunnel. You are blinded until you make your save. You are still immobile until you make that save.

You no longer have any hitpoints, and can only make move and minor actions until you receive medical treatment. You are also slowed.

Spoiler: threatlog (click to show/hide)

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1964 on: December 23, 2011, 12:12:31 am »

RL: Do the slowing one.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.
Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 ... 335