Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 138 139 [140] 141 142 ... 153

Author Topic: My Little Pony, Friendship Is Magic  (Read 216653 times)

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
Re: My Little Pony, Friendship Is Magic
« Reply #2085 on: November 17, 2011, 08:54:37 pm »

I bet TBP wasn't even going to torture Octavia... But he is going to now!

TheBronzePickle

• Bay Watcher
  • Why am I doing this?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2086 on: November 17, 2011, 08:55:38 pm »

Actually, I'm going to be very nice this time. Tavi's not getting tortured.

You'd best hope I don't change my mind.
Nothing important here, move along.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #2087 on: November 17, 2011, 08:59:05 pm »

Theory: TBP is actually being possessed by the ghost of Justine to write creepy-ass torture fics. For some reason.

And now you will read ALL of his posts in Justine's voice.

TheBronzePickle

• Bay Watcher
  • Why am I doing this?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2088 on: November 17, 2011, 09:02:42 pm »

I'm not possessed, don't worry (or do). Honestly, I think I'd be more likely to possess someone else. Well, not necessarily possess, but manipulate to my will.

MC Dirty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2089 on: November 17, 2011, 09:04:42 pm »

Alright, everyone, finally got through the second pony thread. Only took me three days for over 4000 posts. God, that was a lot of work...

Anyway, there are a few things I wanted to clear up, but first and foremost:
There have been some prototype parts of "Friends In Need", starting here and I'm wondering if I should add these to the pile. I'm most definitely going to add Friends In Need once the whole thing actually gets posted (Chapter 1 is at least on Fimfiction), but maybe there's some ideas in the original thread that haven't been added to the story itself?
I dunno, I'm not gonna read it. But I'm sure as hell gonna copy-paste it!

TheBronzePickle

• Bay Watcher
  • Why am I doing this?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2090 on: November 17, 2011, 09:16:50 pm »

The passages I wrote were literally copy-pasted into my part of the gorefic.

Drago55577

• Bay Watcher
  • Я красивая девушка
    • View Profile
« Reply #2091 on: November 17, 2011, 09:20:44 pm »

am i being ignored?

and wheres a link to these new fanfics? O_o

Rip goat, more loli
I think I've been sigged more times as a result of my comments in this thread than I have in most of my other activity on these forums. 

TheBronzePickle

• Bay Watcher
  • Why am I doing this?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2092 on: November 17, 2011, 09:28:51 pm »

@drago, You're not saying anything that really warrants a response. As for the links, look back through the thread a little.

Anyway, I've started the actual torture part of my gorefic. It's only the first step for now.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Kb8G1bLybO-BuPguFAWUF4AZ3WoX2cX56HTHyWGP5eI/edit

MC Dirty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2093 on: November 17, 2011, 09:32:48 pm »

am i being ignored?

and wheres a link to these new fanfics? O_o
I.1. No, you're not being ignored. You just repeat what plenty of people have already posted, thus offering little possibility or reason to respond to you. Hell, not only do you repeat what other people wrote, you even repeat yourself! On the same page, no less!
I.2. You tend to ignore other people's posts. I post a link (even underline it) and you respond with "Where's the link?" Trying to enter any meaningful (or hell, even/especially not meaningful) discussion with someone who doesn't pay any attention is quite difficult.
I.3. Even when you post something, let's say, "original" it's mostly things that people generally don't like to respond to (like art requests) or posts where all one can answer basically boils down to "Okay."

II. I've posted the link to my collection of fanfics by Bay12 forumites repeatedly! The story we've been talking about (Friends In Need) isn't in there yet because I wanna wait for it to get finished.

Sorry if I sound like a dick, but I've gone through the last 1000 or so posts in the second pony thread in record time and really need to get some sleep...

Crazy Cow

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Procrastinator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2094 on: November 17, 2011, 10:54:38 pm »

*cracks knuckles*
Everyone has a favorite pony. Clearly the only way to horrify everyone is to kill every pony that has a name.
Now, how to do this? It has to be on a personal level, and nopony can be capable of fleeing Ponyville once the metaphorical horseapples hit the fan, otherwise somepony important might escape.

Spoiler: Rant (click to show/hide)

There's also something stuck under my comma key D:
There we go, crushed whatever it was.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2095 on: November 17, 2011, 11:35:16 pm »

*cracks knuckles*
Everyone has a favorite pony. Clearly the only way to horrify everyone is to kill every pony that has a name.
Now, how to do this? It has to be on a personal level, and nopony can be capable of fleeing Ponyville once the metaphorical horseapples hit the fan, otherwise somepony important might escape.

I hate to sound like a jerk (Not really), but I agree with CC on this.

Unrelated: It was probably a crumb, which will combine with all the other keyboard crud to make an odious sludge.

And TBP: DO NOT WANT. The fuck!?! That was even worse than your contributions to FiN! I could barely get past the first bit with the spoon and the eye before I started gagging! I'm going to force myself to read it, if only to be able to detail exactly how horrifying it is so other people will be intrigued enough to read it be warned off. You're too good at this. And why'd you have to pick Derpy? That just makes it worse...

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2096 on: November 17, 2011, 11:47:32 pm »

*cracks knuckles*

Lure all named ponies to Ponyville, since many of them do not live in Ponyville.

Perhaps a back to back DJ-Pon3 and Octavia concert...  add in some party for a significant multi-racial holiday where none of the ponies gotta work.  And then, throw in some royal business... with the buffaloes...  Sure, you'll grab a ton of unnamed ponies... but, you'll more then likely grab everyone else... 
Trixie though might be the least likely pony to show... but, I figure offering her a center stage show with so many ponies to show off to would make her temporarily forget her shame... 
Gilda might be another problem, but, yea, if its a multi-racial event held in Ponyville... she might show up.  Signed fake letter of reconciliation will do...
I'd mention Pinky Pie's family... do they have names?  I don't remember... Might be hard to convince em to leave the rock farm wholly unattended?  Gotta watch out for em rock rustlers....  ok... seriously, probably not a problem.

The island of no grammar is a glaring eyesore in a sea of grammar.

II. I've posted the link to my collection of fanfics by Bay12 forumites repeatedly! The story we've been talking about
What the hay... Alicorn - Return of Nightmare?  I don't even remember that... until I looked over my saved notes on it.
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Jay

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼Not Dead Yet☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #2097 on: November 17, 2011, 11:47:45 pm »

Unrelated: It was probably a crumb, which will combine with all the other keyboard crud to make an odious sludge.
Unrelated: That'd be why I have a keyboard on which I can remove the entire set of physical keys from the buttons, for cleaning.  So easy~

In response to that dark fiction there, some warmth.
Literally-- Octavia Firebrand
Mishimanriz: Histories of Pegasi and Dictionaries

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #2098 on: November 17, 2011, 11:55:15 pm »

am i being ignored?
To state what has already been said, yes. Yes you are.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2099 on: November 18, 2011, 12:19:34 am »

So after a few hours of TVTropes surfing I found a link to a wonderful PPC story in which Cupcakes is taken down. Hard. With a baseball bat signed by Lauren Faust. Link is here.

Also, have a well done Code Geass/Pony opening theme.  :D

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable
Pages: 1 ... 138 139 [140] 141 142 ... 153