Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 845

Author Topic: Random Things you drew/shopped/made/etc.  (Read 1279099 times)

Muffindog

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the aspect of one fey
    • View Profile
    • My blog
Re: Random Things you drew/shopped/made/etc.
« Reply #255 on: June 17, 2012, 08:03:38 pm »

Got photoshop as a gift, made some random sketches in it in like 10 minutes.

You mastered the grass brush quite quickly :P Go and sketch some more, you're good at that. I hope to see more of your stuff.

A portrait of Sóley, a musician. Doodled in school because of boredom, done while trying to remember a pic from one of her album covers. There are some mistakes, but I'm happy with it. Added some colours later, they kinda fit her music style.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

bombzero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: June 17, 2012, 08:13:56 pm »

yeah, something clicked in my head after I found the grass tool.

coolio678

• Bay Watcher
  • whooshing winds and all that jazz
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: June 20, 2012, 06:06:24 pm »

The scout from Ghost Recon's multiplayer. I've been working on it for about 30 minutes, now. I'm going to add the body, after I'm done with the head.
(I'm not good with pixel art, so I'm kinda surprised at how good it actually looks)
Dwarves passing by get good thoughts from the mist of water and exploding felines.
Anyone of the equivalent to the royal bloodline in a nomadic group would have a sun tattooed on their hand, or a scrotum on their forehead (it's a little-known fact that fraternities are based off of long-forgotten tribes).

Narushima

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: June 21, 2012, 05:07:57 am »

Is that supposed to be a human being?

Svampapa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: June 21, 2012, 08:05:19 am »

Play nice and be constructive.

The face could use some more features so it's easier to see its a dude with a helmet. But I guess you're still at it. :)

bombzero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: June 21, 2012, 08:25:21 am »

some more stuff.

character art for cataclysm.
random drawing.
and a rather odd cube.

coolio678

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: June 21, 2012, 09:58:21 am »

The face could use some more features so it's easier to see its a dude with a helmet. But I guess you're still at it. :)
well, he's wearing a bandanna over his face, sunglasses, a baseball cap, and ski goggles on top of the hat. I can't really add detail to his face. I may want to make things a little easier to tell apart (I still have a bit of trouble seeing the brim of his hat) but otherwise there's not too much i can do, other than remove most of the shading.

edit: when I do finish with it, I'll upload the photo I was using as reference, so you get the idea of what he looks like.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 10:00:17 am by coolio678 »
Dwarves passing by get good thoughts from the mist of water and exploding felines.
Anyone of the equivalent to the royal bloodline in a nomadic group would have a sun tattooed on their hand, or a scrotum on their forehead (it's a little-known fact that fraternities are based off of long-forgotten tribes).

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: June 21, 2012, 01:38:56 pm »

I wish i could do any f*cking drawing.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: June 21, 2012, 01:44:10 pm »

That looks a lot like the combat mechanics of the Disciples series (well, at least the second one, which is the one i played), heh. Definitely gets the point across. c:

Also, i made a Hamstone blog.

http://hamstone.tumblr.com/

I'll be posting Hamstone comics there, as well as other Hamstone-related things. Perhaps worst of all, i'll be acting like the GREAT GRANITE ONE there, so beware. :P

I signed up there just to follow.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Guardian G.I.

• Bay Watcher
  • "And it ducks, and it covers!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: June 21, 2012, 05:33:52 pm »

I've painted a random piece of rubbish cluttering my table (an AA battery) in Photoshop, using a Wacom Bamboo tablet:
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 05:35:46 pm by Guardian G.I. »
this means that a donation of 30 dollars to a developer that did not deliver would equal 4.769*10^-14 hitlers stolen from you
that's like half a femtohitler
and that is terrible
Sigtext

Vherid

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:SLARK]
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: June 21, 2012, 10:03:28 pm »

databending weeeee

Narushima

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: June 22, 2012, 02:30:10 pm »

I AM being constructive. Had I not said that he (he?) may have never realised this looks nothing like a human. I can imagine what a bloke wearing a bandana, sunglasses and ski goggles can look like, and that's not it.

bombzero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: June 22, 2012, 04:15:14 pm »

I've painted a random piece of rubbish cluttering my table (an AA battery) in Photoshop, using a Wacom Bamboo tablet:

so... why do people do the little art pallete thing?

coolio678

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: June 22, 2012, 05:19:54 pm »

I AM being constructive. Had I not said that he (he?) may have never realised this looks nothing like a human. I can imagine what a bloke wearing a bandana, sunglasses and ski goggles can look like, and that's not it.
It's pixel art, and I didn't really give myself enough room to really add distinctions in his face. And it is he, thanks for checking first.

so... why do people do the little art pallete thing?
I'm not sure, but it's probably so then if they remove a chunk of their work because they don't like it, then they don't lose that color, if it's no where else in the painting.

bombzero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: June 22, 2012, 06:15:50 pm »

oh and as another completely unrelated question, which Bamboo tablet? was thinking of getting one for myself since they are cheap but good.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 845