Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 216 217 [218] 219 220 ... 845

Author Topic: Random Things you drew/shopped/made/etc.  (Read 1282419 times)

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools
Re: Random Things you drew/shopped/made/etc.
« Reply #3255 on: October 12, 2014, 09:02:20 pm »

Actual earring or ear for size comparison?
Wh- What do you think that is it's dangling next to?

It's a pair of pliers.
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #3256 on: October 12, 2014, 09:12:38 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Rage fueled doodles are the best. Too bad you can never make enough of them sometimes.
o lawd shadow monster thing

I tried to do my own ragedoodle, but sadly i am not angry enough right now (and i am also not good enough at paintystyle to be able to doodle in it). Instead, you will have to make do with casual dinosaur brofisting.

It is getting increasingly obvious to me that cartoony line drawings like these are FAR easier and more natural to me than elaborate paintings. Possibly because i have a greater passion for making cartoony line drawings than i do for elaborate paintings, due to a childhood filled with Disney, Donald Duck (comics) and Gaston Lagaffe. :v
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #3257 on: October 12, 2014, 09:25:19 pm »

Shook, your art reminds me of the style of IronyOwl :v

As in, fluid and concise/concrete lines. And also with aspects of silliness and mirth. :P

Dem drawings are good and pleasing.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3258 on: October 13, 2014, 02:20:34 am »

Actual earring or ear for size comparison? Either way, super cool. Wish I had the time and means to make physical objects.

Yes, it is a real earring, but I'm not wearing it. I've got it gripped with the pliers, and holding it up to the ear for looks, and size comparison.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #3259 on: October 13, 2014, 07:39:06 pm »

Shook, your art reminds me of the style of IronyOwl :v

As in, fluid and concise/concrete lines. And also with aspects of silliness and mirth. :P

Dem drawings are good and pleasing.
HOORAY

That is exactly what i'm going for, and it is extremely pleasing that it is actually working. C:

in other news, i did that "draw this again" meme found on deviantArt

Source of original face from some years ago. It was rather fun to draw that face again. :U
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #3260 on: October 13, 2014, 08:12:37 pm »

Its even more hilarious the second time.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3261 on: October 14, 2014, 06:48:43 pm »

Playing around with brush settings. Made pretty nice looking wing in 4 minutes (half of which was spent on a barely noticeable overlay) with a slightly soft ellipse brush at a 25 degree angle, set to track the stroke direction and with a spacing of 25 instead of 10.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #3262 on: October 14, 2014, 10:06:41 pm »

While that is a good wing, without the description I thought the Invisible Man had dyed his hair on my suggestion. :P

I'm sorry.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #3263 on: October 15, 2014, 12:01:54 am »

Did a surreal sketch. Was going for a giger-esque style. Preferably without all the phallic imagery.

It's obviously unfinished. Work in progress and all. Could work on it more but I'm tired tonight.

Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #3264 on: October 15, 2014, 12:06:51 am »

I'm not sure but the blue lines seem to make that scarier.
Adding red lines that don't exactly match either layer but suggest the same shapes/forms, but slightly differently could really drive home the point that this is a multidimensional horror from beyond the stars.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

ShoesandHats

• Bay Watcher
  • Shoes cancels Drink: Intensified by Penguin Man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3265 on: October 15, 2014, 12:22:26 am »

No phallic imagery, but if Giger and Georgia O'Keefe joined together into some kind of Megazord, that'd be what it'd paint.

Darkmere

• Bay Watcher
  • Exploding me won't bring back your honey.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3266 on: October 15, 2014, 02:31:20 am »

I have to share this since I never have anything to contribute. I finished the cover for my National Novel Writing Month book this year. It's the first thing of any consequence I've ever done with Gimp or anything like it, and took me... several hours of tutorials, image searching, and clumsy mouse prodding.

And then, they will be weaponized. Like everything in this game, from kittens to babies, everything is a potential device of murder.
So if baseless speculation is all we have, we might as well treat it like fact.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #3267 on: October 15, 2014, 02:50:01 am »

Did a surreal sketch. Was going for a giger-esque style. Preferably without all the phallic imagery.

It's obviously unfinished. Work in progress and all. Could work on it more but I'm tired tonight.

Would it be juvenile of me to mention that happens to be the opposite of phallic imagery if you know what I mean.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3268 on: October 15, 2014, 06:39:04 am »

Would it be juvenile of me to mention that happens to be the opposite of phallic imagery if you know what I mean.

I didn't see that until you mentioned it, but now I can't not.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #3269 on: October 15, 2014, 09:33:07 am »

-image snip-
I didn't see that until you mentioned it, but now I can't not.
Now that this was mentioned I wanted to clarify I was going for an eye-based image and it's supposed to be plugged into a bunch of cords. for some reason. Surreal art, yo, how does it work.

For the record, have you guys ever taken an image of an eye and rotate it 90 degrees? You can get innuendo like that.

Also I just noticed I seem to be channeling Tool in that image. specifically eye designs like these.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.
Pages: 1 ... 216 217 [218] 219 220 ... 845