Pretensious
- 4 (8%)
Stop ripping it off, Kitten, you hack.
- 12 (24%)
No
- 2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Pages: 1 ... 149 150 [151] 152 153 ... 257

Author Topic: You are Patient Zero  (Read 319006 times)

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
Re: You are Patient Zero
« Reply #2250 on: May 08, 2013, 03:27:51 pm »

"food for three days"
Oh shit, do we have a siege situation coming?

Hope not. What time is it by now?
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Urist McDwarfFortress

• Bay Watcher
  • Suspected elephant sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2251 on: May 08, 2013, 03:54:52 pm »

What if we attack another hospital? Think about it, hospitals aren't usually guarded at all, and there are tons of people in various states of not being able to run away in a rather confined area. Its perfect for a zombie attack!

The only problem I see is that our quality of the "recruits" we pick up there might be pretty poor...
Sorry, for a moment there I forgot we were all psychopaths.
Someone who has random urges to make mog juice isn't exactly going to care about the cost effectiveness of obtaining it.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2252 on: May 08, 2013, 03:58:47 pm »

remember to upgrade the defenses.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

JHYMERS

• Bay Watcher
  • Catchphrase!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2253 on: May 08, 2013, 05:28:58 pm »

Post more zombies at entrances, but keep them as hidden as possible so we don't draw anymore attention. Now that we have food, give some to TW and Diane. Engage in smalltalk with them too, lets figure out our next plan of action.

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2254 on: May 10, 2013, 03:25:13 pm »

You attempt to upgrade your defences, but it's difficult due to a lack of things that could be used. Wood is only useful up to a certain extent. However, setting up guards is easy enough. Zombies are a natural at ambushing, seeing how they don't breathe, don't twitch, don't get nervous...
In short, they know how to play dead. Comes naturally.

You gather up your female posse, and discuss the next plan of attack.
The plan to attack a hospital is agreed upon by Diane, but TW has strong feelings against attacking helpless people, not to mention that the hospital may be in control from Sasha's organisation. If you decide to attack the hospital, she will not come along.
After that little talk, TW eats some food, and is left alone. She's curled into a ball, seemingly keeping herself warm.

Snowflake, surprisingly, gives her a blanket he must have found during the raid.
The shock at him doing something like that is what to be expected. Diane stands a bit bug-eyed, and TW's mouth fell open a bit.
Then she got up and hugged the red giant. Snowflake hugged her right back, remaining careful not to crush her.
They stay like that for quite a while.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

Urist McDwarfFortress

• Bay Watcher
  • Suspected elephant sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2255 on: May 10, 2013, 03:48:39 pm »

Dafuq is going on here?!? Lets get this game back on track. EAT SOME BABIES OR SOMETHING!!!

I say we take on the hospital anyway. Screw Theresa! Since when have silly things like moral qualms stood in our way?
Sorry, for a moment there I forgot we were all psychopaths.
Someone who has random urges to make mog juice isn't exactly going to care about the cost effectiveness of obtaining it.

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #2256 on: May 10, 2013, 04:52:19 pm »

Dafuq is going on here?!? Lets get this game back on track. EAT SOME BABIES OR SOMETHING!!!

I say we take on the hospital anyway. Screw Theresa! Since when have silly things like moral qualms stood in our way?

True DF player, I agree.
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2257 on: May 10, 2013, 05:53:30 pm »

Agreed, but explain to TW that unless she has a better idea, this is what we will do. Try to explain it in a way like we HAVE to do it, otherwise we have nothing to fight Sasha with. I want us to keep our battlemage, damnit!

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2258 on: May 10, 2013, 06:35:39 pm »

Damn, Snowflake's a charmer.
He is probably more socially adept, or at least endearing, than any other character so far.

Also attacking the hospital is pretty much the only (reasonable) option at this point. If we lay low for much longer the police will find us, and if we try to attack the CBD then zombie massacre happens.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2259 on: May 10, 2013, 08:02:38 pm »

Is it bad the giant mutated undead monster is starting to show more humanity then us? anyway lets leave TW here, attacking a bunch of sick defenseless people is one of the least horrible things we have done, or did she never learn the story of katey something or other.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2260 on: May 11, 2013, 11:29:43 am »

perhaps tell her we will only turn those who where going to die?

Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2261 on: May 11, 2013, 12:19:44 pm »

perhaps tell her we will only turn those who where going to die?
No.
Keeping prisoners fucked us over last time and it would be stupid to do it again with an even smaller force.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #2262 on: May 11, 2013, 12:56:14 pm »

I would advise going to a coastal town since people know we're here. They usually have easy targets from tourists and if we need to kill someone we can get a boat and go into international waters and not have anyone able to arrest us.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #2263 on: May 11, 2013, 01:16:50 pm »

Yep, I can imagine the news now: "Submarine Captain to face trial for torpedoing zombie whale boat in international waters. He will be tried at UN international court later today. Zombie undead Hitler, also known as Patient Zero, had the following to say: 'This trial is not just about me. It's about every undead man woman and beast out there who has been tired of the oppression of <insert country name here> and its discrimination against the non-living. We can't let people that kill undead whales just because they looked "like the work of the devil" get away with it. We can't let our thralls unlive with such discrimination. Justice will be served. That man will be punished.' Violent clashes between zombie protesters and the police outside the court led to a..."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #2264 on: May 11, 2013, 01:40:17 pm »

Actually we should just move to Florida. Tons of things that would be great to infect, and nobody would care about zombies walking around.
Pages: 1 ... 149 150 [151] 152 153 ... 257