Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 133 134 [135] 136 137 ... 162

Author Topic: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II [Actually Done This Time: R.I.P]  (Read 322334 times)

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile

((I really liked Too many Pinkies. They embraced the dipshit cracy 4th-wall and natural law breaking abilities of Pinkie and went nuts with it. And keep calm and Flutter on was hilarious. All in all I think you should catch up. Except for Bad Apple.You didnt miss much there.))
((Thanks. I heard Keep Calm and Flutter On had the return of Discord, which was my favourite villain, so I'm excited for that, plus, I think that the song from Bad Apple has been one of my favourites so far from the series.))

((Eh I didn't think Bad Apple was so bad, the song was pretty sweet and I've kind of grown to like Babs Seed a bit.  I personally really liked Magic Duel a lot, and Apple Family Reunion mostly if just to hear Raise this Barn.  I'd say If you have the time then you should definitely check season 3 out))
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Go all Eureka 7 with the surfboard, whip Cole Younger in passing.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Poke!

Al Capone's move hasn't been posted yet.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile

Take cover and continue firing wildly upon the gang, with the Tommy gun in one hand and the AK-47 in the other.
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

Samari45

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I've posted Gurren Lagann in the OOC thread. Wrote up a sheet since it has abilities seperate from Simon

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I've posted Gurren Lagann in the OOC thread. Wrote up a sheet since it has abilities seperate from Simon

Yeah okay.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Samari45

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

By the way, I'm not doing anything too stupid right? I just jumped into this when I heard about and I'm still not sure about some things.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

By the way, I'm not doing anything too stupid right? I just jumped into this when I heard about and I'm still not sure about some things.

For every person you attack, you have to make a roll. Take that as you will.

Samari45

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

For every person you attack, you have to make a roll. Take that as you will.
I knew that but I'm trying to keep the character as canon as possible within the confines of the game. I do realize that attack is risky.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile

just read all of this and you guys along with Friendship is Dragons have made me into a bronie damm you. Anyway I laughed at every turn and I just couldn't stop reading it.
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

just read all of this and you guys along with Friendship is Dragons have made me into a bronie damm you. Anyway I laughed at every turn and I just couldn't stop reading it.

Welcome to the ranks. There will be snuggles and friendship.

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile

And blood and gore, if I have my way. Those big eyes have to be useful for SOMETHING besides stabbing!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

And blood and gore, if I have my way. Those big eyes have to be useful for SOMETHING besides stabbing!
...not that I can see.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile

...not that I can see.
That's because your eyes were stabbed out, duh.
Pages: 1 ... 133 134 [135] 136 137 ... 162