Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 134 135 [136] 137 138 ... 162

Author Topic: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II [Actually Done This Time: R.I.P]  (Read 322281 times)

Passenger

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

(Wait list me as aMaroon Solider)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II! (Ch. 61: High Noon)
« Reply #2026 on: April 07, 2013, 12:42:57 pm »

Chapter 61: High Noon

The Pastamancer pulls out Cortez's Chromes and fires at Arthur McCoy, (4 vs. 1) capping him in the Torso! Then he conjures up pasta bandages. (1) He punches himself in the face.

"It appears that my minions... erm, followers are either dead or brutally incompetent. No worries! I have more!" Dagoth Ur Calls Upon Allies and out of a pile of smoke, Dagoth Uthol: the Ash Vampire Who Isn't Allowed On Red Mountain After That One Party And Is Instead Confined To Kogoruhn, The Place We Used To Hang Out Way Back When But Don't Anymore appears!
Asinine Sleeper charges Clell Miller. (6 vs. 1) Asinine Sleeper shoulder-checks Clell and steals his rifle, before eating it.

"Not all of us can shoot all that accurately with several bullets in their chest, Jesse." Roland Deschain retaliates by firing at Cole Younger and Jesse James. (6 vs. 5) (6 vs. 1) As the revolver bullets fly through the air Cole Younger gets shot in the right hoof, which explodes! As Cole falls down, screaming, Jesse looks at Roland who unloads on the rogue cowpony like the side of a barn. Bullets tear through Jesse's body, creating holes all over his torso, spouting blood.

Old Spice Stallion sprays Al Capone with the mighty healing Old Spice(TM)! (3) It doesn't heal his wounds, but it lets him ignore the pain temporarily.

Twilight Sparkle levitates a car above Jesse James. (1 vs. 1) Jesse barely stumbles out of the way as the car is flung past him.

"IT'S TIME TO FINISH THIS! GIGA. DRILL. BREAKER!!!" Simon swings Gurren Lagann's giant drills across the enemy line!
(6+1 vs. 4) Cole Younger looks up and is promptly swept away from the battlefield, by several miles.
(4+1 vs. 4+1) Bob Younger deflects the drill! "You gotta' do better than that!"
(6+1 vs. 1) Clell Miller is separated into 13853281 pieces.
(1+1 vs. 5) Arthur McCoy looks at the carnage wistfully.
(5+1 vs. 2) Frank James reigns his horse in, but it's too late. "NOOOOOO-"

(2 vs. 6) "POOP! FRANK!" Jesse James weaves through the oncoming drills, dodging them effortlessly as he runs towards his brother. Frank lay on the ground, gazing at the sky, his horse's corpse laying besides him. Jesse kneels next to him. "C'mon stallion, gettup'! We can get outta' this one, and then that's it! We're done! Please!" Frank coughed up a spot of blood. "Bruddah'...you think....they got a heaven....for ponies like us?" "What the hay you talkin' bout' Frank we-Frank! FRANK!!!"...
Jesse stands up with a steely resolve, as if he had not been shot one time. He paces towards the H.O.E.S., a firm grip on both of his revolvers as he makes his way towards them. Gurren Lagann turns towards him. "I've got him in my sights stallions! I'll finish him! DRILL CHARGE!" The Mecha speeds at Jesse, ready to deliver a giant spike to his skeletal system. The bandit takes a duelist stance and aims a revolver at Simon, right for the cockpit. As it gets closer Jesse yells out: (6+1 vs. 3) "HAY COLT, YOU KNOW WHAT'S IT'S LIKE TO SEE SOMEPONY KILL YOUR BROTHER?!"
Lagann wavers for a split second. The drill misses Jesse by a few hooves. He returns with a single bullet, which flies dead into the center of the robot. Simon's world goes into slow-motion. He never actually sees a bullet. But he does see one thing.
"...K-Kamina?"

Simon has died!

Applejack tosses one of The Boss's Fragmentation Grenades into Arthur McCoy's water trough, where he sits. (6 vs. 1) "Well poop." He proceeds to done get blown up.

Big Macintosh bucks apples at Bob Younger. (3 vs. 4) Miss. (5+1 vs. 1) "Alright Apple Family! IT'S TIME FOR-" Bob punches Big Mac in the face, knocking him unconscious and negating his ability.

Rainbow Dash surfboard whips Cole Younger in the corpse.

Al Capone hides behind a barrel and shoots at Bob Younger. (2 vs. 4) Bob Younger evades the fire, (2+1 vs. 6) and hides behind a house.

Bob Younger runs after the Asinine Sleeper. (3+1 vs. 6) Bob punches it, but it seems not to be able to comprehend pain. (1 vs. 6) The Asinine Sleeper explodes.

Jesse James emerges from the smoking husk that was once Gurren Lagann. He trudges forward, wordlessly, towards Roland Deschain. The cowboy bandit walks with a limp, as a result of his injuries talking damage on him once more. The Elite King S.W.A.T. Team pulls out their firearms. "If you come closer, we will shoot!" Jesse doesn't seem to here their warning. (1 vs. 5) The S.W.A.T. Team's fire is deflected, almost by an invisible shield around Jesse. (3 vs. 4) Jesse fires back, not hurting any of them, but still pushing them back. (3 vs. 2) The Automated Turret clips shots at Jesse, who doesn't make a note of it.

Jesse makes it to Roland, the two staring each other down. Everyone backs off. This is how the West will always settle it's manners. Both reach for their revolvers.

Draw.

(2 vs. 3)
(1 vs. 4)

Both miss their first shot.

(4 vs. 2)
(3 vs. 1)

Jesse hits Roland in the leg, whilst Roland hits Jesse in his opposite hand.

(6 vs. 5)
(5 vs. 1)

Jesse shoots Roland in the stomach. Then the chest. Then the shoulder. Then the other leg.

Roland falls to his hands and knees, coughing up copious amounts of blood. Jesse starts to walk away.

Roland manages to get one more shot off though. Jesse takes a few more steps, and then falls straight on his face.

Roland takes one more breath and collapses.

Roland Deschain has died!
Jesse James has died!

Loot:

2 Revolvers
Horses
Cowboy Hats
Pistols
Bowie Knives
Knuckle Duster
Fire Bombs
TNT
Repeater
The Holy Bible (+1 Defense vs. Magic)
Beer
"Dallas Cowboys" Hat

Jesse James's Six-Shooters
Dysfunctional Parts of Gurren Lagann
Roland Deschain's Guns

Spoiler: James-Younger Gang (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Friendly NPCs (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Neutral NPCs (click to show/hide)

Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2027 on: April 07, 2013, 12:50:24 pm »

Also, I accidentally put the Pony/Gangsta Translator on for this turn, so everyone turned into a pony. Thankfully, it was less awkward for this thread than my other non-Pony games where everyone became a pony.

Though I think it's alright that "Guns" have been replaced with "Gats".
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2028 on: April 07, 2013, 01:01:15 pm »

"Asinine Sleeper, you will be remembered for your explosive display of semi-competence. Dagoth Uthol, your orders are to subdue that last n'wah over there. Do it now."

Dagoth Uthol is to go and wrestle Bob Younger to the ground. Meanwhile, Dagoth Ur will fetch the Holy Bible. This second bit is of paramount importance.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 01:03:25 pm by Harry Baldman »

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2029 on: April 07, 2013, 01:32:42 pm »

((And that is a way to go, I think. Waitlist me as a Navy Simo Häyhä, please.))

EDIT: With his final breath, Roland slides his Father's Guns toward the Kingston SWAT Team as he closes his eyes, a smile on his face.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 02:12:13 pm by Doomblade187 »
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2030 on: April 07, 2013, 02:55:50 pm »

One last change.
 Could I please be a Navy Magicka guy?
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2031 on: April 07, 2013, 03:21:42 pm »

AJ solemnly lowers her head out of respect for these fallen legendary gunslingers.
Not wanting to lose her own brother either, AJ unloads her pistols on Bob younger.  She then proceeds to take her straw hat off of her unconscious brother and plops it back on her own head.
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2032 on: April 07, 2013, 03:28:35 pm »

One last change.

Aight.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2033 on: April 07, 2013, 03:45:16 pm »

One last change.
((YES! Someone finally chose one of my characters!))
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2034 on: April 07, 2013, 04:21:58 pm »

Also, I accidentally put the Pony/Gangsta Translator on for this turn, so everyone turned into a pony. Thankfully, it was less awkward for this thread than my other non-Pony games where everyone became a pony.

Though I think it's alright that "Guns" have been replaced with "Gats".

(( Having Arthur McCoy's last words before getting blown to hell be "Well Poop" got a pretty decent laugh out of me, so the Translator at least has that going for it.))
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #2035 on: April 07, 2013, 06:49:11 pm »

An armored figure walks into the battle field, seemingly from nowhere. He doesntbreally seem to be affected by the heat, despite having on gauntlets, steel boots, a chestplate, and a Skyrim-esque helmet.
För fan, jag anländer efter kampen? He sighs in dissapointment.
Tja, jag vill fortfarande några av detta, he says, gesturing at the pile of loot. It's Swedish Looting Time ... bitches.

Swedish Chef grabs the Bowie knives, the TNT, the beer (important), and Roland's guns!
Also the Dallas Cowboys baseball hat.
And the firebombs.

Oh, and since Bobby's still standing, he charges up when he's distracted and annihilates him with a Swedish Punch!

((Please excuse my terrible Swedish.))
« Last Edit: April 10, 2013, 11:30:45 pm by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2036 on: April 08, 2013, 11:38:32 am »

Pastamancer glanced up and down the battlefield, raising an eyebrow.
"Well... That got serious. Every battle we have, like 30 people... Jeez."
He sighs as the Swedish Chef walks in.
"And here comes someone else to get massacred."
Take the Gurren Lagann pieces, the bible, and Jesse's gun, if nobody else takes them.

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2037 on: April 08, 2013, 05:45:00 pm »

Pastamancer glanced up and down the battlefield, raising an eyebrow.
"Well... That got serious. Every battle we have, like 30 people... Jeez."
He sighs as the Swedish Chef walks in.
"And here comes someone else to get massacred."
Take the Gurren Lagann pieces, the bible, and Jesse's gun, if nobody else takes them.
PLEASE don't do that. It hurts my eyes. White is not a good color. Ow...

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2038 on: April 08, 2013, 07:34:09 pm »

An armored figure walks into the battle field, seemingly from nowhere. He doesntbreally seem to be affected by the heat, despite having on gauntlets, steel boots, a chestplate, and a Skyrim-esque helmet.
För fan, jag anländer efter kampen? He sighs in dissapointment.
Tja, jag vill fortfarande några av detta, he says, gesturing at the pile of loot. It's Swedish Looting Time ... bitches.

Swedish Chef grabs the Bowie knives, the TNT, the beer (important), and Roland's guns!
Also the Dallas Cowboys baseball hat.
And the firebombs.

((Please excuse my terrible Swedish.))
((Just treat the guns well, sir.)
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2039 on: April 10, 2013, 08:33:58 pm »

Whip Bobby-boy good.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable
Pages: 1 ... 134 135 [136] 137 138 ... 162